It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manly P Hall, The Elementals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Anything's possible when it comes to the supernatural lol Either Moth Man was trying to warn people, or it was instigating those tragedies. Seems to me that he/it was something evil, but I never did research Moth Man very heavily.

Spring-Heeled Jack is a supernatural figure that I have found fascinating. Hard to say what he/it might have been, but he/it was witnessed by many credible witnesses and British police even had a search out for someone matching his description!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The Essenes were very in-tuned with these elementals (book of the essenes). They lived according to John the Baptist, who avoided all processed food - including cooked food. A raw food diet imbues you with the power of these spirits of nature. Cooking kills these spirits, just like heat denatures proteins.

I bet those guys would have loved a juicer, technology and the consumer age is assisting us to become more pure .. the irony.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So I have been meditating lately and concentrating on nothing if you get me.
And I see shapes very faint that change into things like people , a tree with a penis, that grew out from it horizontal, i'm in a box that is really small, these are the types of things I seen but very faint, I also meditated eyes open hands with all fingers touching and concentrated in the space between my hands and a very faint image of what looked like a faerie, it started as faint white misty ball and shaped into like flapping wings this was faint i must repeat, I have also have dreamed the last 4 nights, and I never remember my dreams but two of them where about astral projection, one I just remember it was like inception and I knew i was in a dream within a dream, that's all I remember of it. The other dream I was lying in bed and I was wrapped in what looked like a rope of red light and i knew in the dream that the red light that had me tied up to stop my astral body escaping my physical body.

If any one can answer a couple of questions for me I would be so grateful
1. Does the shadowy images I see when meditating become more visible!
2. The red light makes me think something is trying to stop me projecting, what u think
Thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I don't have a great technique for meditating, Its pretty tricky to get your mind to do anything at all when it comes to stilling your mind. its got a mind of its own, lol.

Stilling the mind is the entire goal,

to quote Dr Joe Dispenza 'Be nothing, no one, nowhere'. It sounds as though you have an internal dialogue going on and an anticipation that will hinder you.

The most success I had, in terms of visualisation and really seeing, was after I listened to bi-aural beats. I had no control over what I was seeing and It was as if I was in the middle of a market place, very mundane with people going about their day. Hearing every day conversations clearly.

The significant thing was the clarity of vision, it wasn't shadows and grey it was like real life, with immense detail and colour although the details fades in and out.

Most us, when we're not focused on something, our minds are wondering and we don't even notice that we are thinking. If you are anticipating something or actively looking for an affect then that means your mind isn't still.

My friend is very good at meditation and she offered a tip that worked for me.

Listen for a noise initially it could be a buzzing from the fridge are anything that's constant, don't ignore the sound but focus on that. Very shortly your mind will enter another state, and the constant noise with blend in and then you are approaching a shift, you actually go through several changes in consciousness and you need to avoid falling asleep obviously.

Good luck

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

hey thanks, i do listen for a noise its as if i can hear the buzzing of electricity
and other times i can hear an eeeeeee sound that is really high pitched
but i dont meditate much, however that is changing, i am doing it more
however i have been trying to still my mind for years especially hust before bed
it defo helps you sleep i have found, its like a puzzle i feel
i can do it but your right as soon as a shape pops up im like trying to
work out what it is and then it fades
so i know what im doing wrong but it is hard to remain
passive to it, i will get there, gnosis is the goal

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Something best left off of a resume.

Resume?

Why anyone would bind their freedom to a money-mongering gimmick blows my mind. Let alone send a paper that has some sort of reason why they should allow me to be their indentured servant? We have lost touch with the core spirits of the earth, and our consequence is being servants to erroneous material gain for a less-than-1% population elite that treats us like cannon fodder. congrats everyone, on your great resume for the material masters. Bow to their futility, and meaningless philosophy
edit on 22-1-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Awesome post. What really struck me when you said that plants could be a very powerful entity, I always thought this as well. Plants being conscious like you and I, but with a different exsistence plane

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

A know it makes sense doesn't it. I once read of an experiment about plants being measured to respond to people's emotions like love etc,
And then if we think that all plants are conscious then what about the earth and the planets also, and of course the elements... Thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

springfield jack they said was likened to batman at the end of that clip
but when i was watching it and it said about his exaggerated smile i
instantly thought of the joker, i have said before that the joker and
batman could be archetypes as well as the penguin and probably
more characters where i cannot place them as archetypes but those
three yes, which makes you wonder what if we humans can be
took over by these unconscious archetypes that exist in our
unconscious and controlled by them, springfield Jack did seem
like a bit of a trickster with a shadow side i feel.
interesting video, cheers.

edit, the mothman prophecies book is a great read, the movie not so much.
edit on 23-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

i have just read that meditation actually narrows the mind on an old thread by the gut just there
and this has made me think, i would be greatful if you could share with me the binaural beats you used
as i have tried them, only once however and sure it felt a bit weird but no visions etc

and im with you stilling the mind is the goal, its just finding the best way to do that
i guess different people can be influenced by different
techniques, i hope to find my trigger eventually.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Is Jesus good or bad in this?

Have you had contact with elementals?

Jesus is good.

Contact: maybe. i would speculate that it was more like arguing with a negative (Repheim) entity, 30ft tall and 15ft wide. It was slightly below the infra-red wavelength so it was practically invisible to the naked eye. When a mortal has a minor epileptic seizure, certain entities become visible to the naked eye.

i asked it, in Latin, "Why are events dragging along so damn slowly". Its answer was a deep bellow of laughter with "Oh, everything is going perfectly as planned". If it wanted to kill me, then it could have splattered my body parts on the wall of the train station behind me. This occurred in Nov 2014.

Here is where is got weird. A week later, 3 Jewish male teenagers walk along the (almost) empty train platform and ask me "Do you know where the nearest water body is". i thought "Dah; if you look North East from Penryn Train Station you will see the English Channel".

My seraph contact said, "No, they were interested in where is the nearest fresh water body because that is where water elementals would reside".

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

i want to know more about the question you asked it.
after it replied what happened, did it disappear, or did
you come out the trance state you were in, interesting
that 3 jewish teenagers knew about it as well..
cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

My seraph contact said, "No, they were interested in where is the nearest fresh water body because that is where water elementals would reside".

I've had a couple experiences where the light glistening off plants or water conceived in my mind an emotion that translated a brief but clear message from something sentient. The wind was synchronized with it too, giving it physical motion.

originally posted by: Rapha

i asked it, in Latin, "Why are events dragging along so damn slowly". Its answer was a deep bellow of laughter with "Oh, everything is going perfectly as planned".

When I talk to certain people, my words and logical assertions about divine things can sometimes elicit what I assume to be their angelic overself to emerge and communicate with me directly. It is amazing, a clear transition from when the human is talking, and when the higher being is transmitting through them. By me speaking the Logos, the Logos then manifests through them. It only works on people with no strong convictions, or anyone open-minded to logic undeterred by erroneous beliefs - homeless people are perfect. I had one of them tell me one time about a great surprise party that was awaiting me and humankind. I started to ask what exactly the surprise was, but then stopped midway and said I didn't want to spoil the surprise. He (the angel) explained how humans are currently only perceiving things from a limited perspective, and as he said this he revealed to me a glimpse of the higher perspective. Soon after, his human self resumed and asked me if I was a cop haha

originally posted by: kennyb72

I bet those guys would have loved a juicer, technology and the consumer age is assisting us to become more pure .. the irony.

They seemed like purists. They would probably say a juicer takes out the fiber, an integral part of the benefit of eating the plant.

I think it was Ted Nottingham who made the case that the Essenes were the real Jews at the time, that is, Jews that were abiding most closely to the commandments. Whereas the Pharisees and Sadducees were the legalist hypocritical elitist Jews of the time. They put Jesus to death, but the Essenes saw him as the fulfillment of their law and the bridge to the next world.
edit on 23-1-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

i want to know more about the question you asked it.
after it replied what happened, did it disappear, or did
you come out the trance state you were in, interesting
that 3 jewish teenagers knew about it as well..

After the entity replied, i slowly recovered from the minor seizure with a major headache and the entity was gone. Or "gone" in the sense that i could only see the visible spectrum again.

A few days later, whilst on the train i am sure i saw a entity blending in with the hedge of a field. It was the size of a troll.

Yeah, and the 3 Jewish teenagers had the long black hair side-locks down by their ears as well. This was the first time in my entire life that i had seen Jews in Cornwall and suddenly there were 3 in a remote village with one asking a crazy question.

Earth elementals can also show themselves to humans. Example: i constructed the following rock stack for a laugh some years ago. Too me, they were all blocks of granite, shale & gneiss. Little did i know that one was a earth sentient creature which does not show up in the following photograph.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Now that is a cool rock formation u made, like a little dude with a hat ha
Looks like it's floating, nice optical illusion there, what's the red arrow pointing at is that where u seen the little critter?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I have no strong convictions, in fact I don't believe anything, I know what I want when I want it then can discard it when it's not useful, my mind is open to any possibility. Thrn I read that this was how chaos magician operated so got interested in that although I not perform rituals or anything magical knowingly, have you tried any methods to increase your abilities, cause it would seem u have a gift, and for me that gift may be largely to do with how you view the world

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Illustrations of Spring-heeled Jack inspired Bob Kane to create Batman, because of the bat-like look of him. He certainly has more in common with the Joker. Maybe he inspired Kane to create the Joker too. Yes, Spring-heeled Jack was a trickster, but he manifested himself so well and was experienced (or touched with icy cold hands) by many credible people, including police and security guards, on multiple occasions. That video skims over a lot of information, such as when Spring-heeled Jack was witnessed by a crowd of hundreds (who attempted to lynch him finally) as he hopped rooftop to rooftop and back to the ground, and back to rooftop again! He ran away and disappeared in the woods. Many people put their names down on official police records, so the witnesses in this case are not only credible for being doctors, lawyers, policemen, ect., but for putting them names down on paper to make it official. It's a shame not much has been done with him in modern media.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I have no strong convictions, in fact I don't believe anything, I know what I want when I want it then can discard it when it's not useful, my mind is open to any possibility. Thrn I read that this was how chaos magician operated so got interested in that although I not perform rituals or anything magical knowingly, have you tried any methods to increase your abilities, cause it would seem u have a gift, and for me that gift may be largely to do with how you view the world

Chaos magic is a pretty good description of it. What was eliciting these occurrences was me dropping all my material obligations and wandering around without a destination in mind. I was heartbroken when I was led to understand that I needed to resolve financial (student) debt, and lingering conflicts with people, before wandering off into the realms of light. This was back in 2015/2016.

I realized that I didn't possess material things, they possessed me. Solomon with all his riches did not compare to a lily of the field in its natural state. I am at the point now where my debts both financial and personal are paid off, but am now torn between two possibilities. Do I remain and establish some sort of naturalist community that allows people to purge themselves of the societal sludge that has built up in their body and psyche, or do I go back to the path of the "chaotic" magician? The weightless magician may be a better term for it. If you feel such a calling and don't have children I would 100% suggest doing it. All the tension I normally held in my face and shoulders vanished, and I began to feel the flow of the Spirit since I no longer served any materialist game. I await eagerly for the day when I return to such freedom

Heaven is a place on earth here and now, but people serve matter rather than Spirit. Few are willing to take this leap. The Sabbath day was for this exact purpose, to have one day to emulate such a life without the restrictions of material work.

You refer to your mind as somewhat a blank slate, which means it has the potential to conceive great things

the young man who wanted life

You or someone reading this may be one of the people called who are referred to as "the immovable race" by the gnostics.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Interesting post a lot to research, hard to get much on the immovable race unless you purchase a book, do you have a good link about this, I would love to study more in the subject
Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Now that is a cool rock formation u made, like a little dude with a hat ha
Looks like it's floating, nice optical illusion there, what's the red arrow pointing at is that where u seen the little critter?

The little critter was the rock. Try this one. It is almost like they want you to allow the world to see their faces. The tennis ball gives an idea of the height.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join