It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good info thx EMN!

I need to check original jet pix in case THEY are where the messages are... i.e. Q can't be seen to proliferate such messages so edited out of posted pix?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

A person should have the right to make money however they see fit.

NO, we have laws. Like them or not, they are the boundaries. There are legal remedies within the boundaries of the constitution to make changes. For now, these laws are commonly agreed to and are there to keep society in check.

At the same time why do you all do your best to conflate underage sex,rape and makin money.

One and two are illegal under current law, as is prostitution, hence the lump or common fusion of each in the context of being a societal issue.

Number three, making money, is a transaction under contract law. You can't contract to do something illegal.

Degrees of illegal is still illegal.

The hole you dig is getting deep, sir or ma'am.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So the woman who exposed Clinton-Oprah "faith healer" extraordinaire John of God was found dead via "suicide" the other day.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Sorry for the source, but she is most definitely dead of suicide, just no one in the MSM is reporting it at all.

Anyways, very convenient this lady decides to off herself right after she exposes this evilness. Do we add another name to the Clinton Body Count?

EDIT: Another tidbit from the nether-reaches of the web on this stuff...from Crazy Days and Nights today:

www.crazydaysandnights.net...

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Today's Blind Items - Killing Spree
People are focusing only on the big name in all of this. The thing is, there were others killed first in this spree. Oh, and they were all killings. There was no suicide. The claim of suicide was made by relatives to try and ensure their own safety. No one actually believes there was a suicide. Was it arranged by the mogul?

Be sure to read all the comments on CADN as well....

edit on 4-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Feb 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags and trimmed quote

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
coramdeo

You missed the points i was making. First off in my post i very much pointed out the fact that such is illegal yet you waste several sentences stating the obvious. Mostly you ignored my plea of asking why such is illegal and the need for legalization in order to put more focus on the underage part and the basic bulling of people involved in sex for money because of not having any oversite in the process.

So no and what you imagine as a hole is just a mirage created in your mind likely because of some reason you have to feel superior to people. The last part is just a guess.
edit on 4-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Now i wonder if people will come out with conspiracies and hyperbole against liam neeson since he recently came out as a person who in the past who roamed the streets looking to kill black guys...It seems far fetched but looking back through the thread there has been a effort to spin the entire make up of society into everything Q. YIKES i feel special

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

(m)A.L.I.C.E has gotten sloppy in the attempt to, clot awaken hum, and, maul woken chat.

...Q... kick the damn plug already, no really just kick it with your left foot.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Now i wonder if people will come out with conspiracies and hyperbole against liam neeson since he recently came out as a person who in the past who roamed the streets looking to kill black guys...It seems far fetched but looking back through the thread there has been a effort to spin the entire make up of society into everything Q. YIKES i feel special

Huh?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Not sure if it could be related but 14 month shut down of an important section of 20/59 in the heart of Birmingham. Traffic rerouted and yday morning they brought down this. Pretty cool to watch. Maybe symbolic of the destruction of the trafficking routes. Maybe just really needed road work in the area. Guess it depends on perspective.

If someone can imbed, I tried looking into the how tos but am on mobile and don’t see the YouTube button it speaks of. I like watching this bridge come down, thought you all would appreciate it. Even if only for the symbolism.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
youtu.be...

Not sure if it could be related but 14 month shut down of an important section of 20/59 in the heart of Birmingham. Traffic rerouted and yday morning they brought down this. Pretty cool to watch. Maybe symbolic of the destruction of the trafficking routes. Maybe just really needed road work in the area. Guess it depends on perspective.

If someone can imbed, I tried looking into the how tos but am on mobile and don’t see the YouTube button it speaks of. I like watching this bridge come down, thought you all would appreciate it. Even if only for the symbolism.

Interesting connection given it re-routes traffic from the Convention Complex
Metallica and the I-59/20 closing: Here’s how to get to the BJCC

Here's your YT link.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If Hillary knows she's cooked who doesn't or is willing to fight regardless?

Comey doesn't seem like much of a fighter

McCabe and Brennan?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

edit on Mon Feb 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Kind of like a virtual glory hole

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AbyssWoken

It's always nice to try new things
edit on 2 4 2019 by dashen because: =)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Seriously? This >>>
Liam Neeson Says He Once Sought ‘Awful’ Racist Revenge for Friend’s Rape

The actor admitted his thinking was "awful" while sharing a story from his past during an interview with The Independent.

C'mon now. Instead of cherry picking sound bytes like msm does try reading the whole article for proper context. This type of demonizing that msm and the left propagate constantly really tics me off at times.
Liam strikes me as a 'Good' guy.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Democrats introduced a bill to block President Trump from using the military to build border walls.

mobile.twitter.com...

It will not work but they're trying very hard to show the country how little they care about us.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Also its interesting to note that the "secret" hideaway of Prince Ahmed Bin Salmon lies on a direct bearing of 332.11 degrees 35,918 meters to the NNW. People posting on this "Q" thread should know where they live..

Sh##, 918 isn't prime now that is funny!

edit on 4-2-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join