It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

i am ....skeptical

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrats introduced a bill to block President Trump from using the military to build border walls.

mobile.twitter.com...

It will not work but they're trying very hard to show the country how little they care about us.

He screwed everything up by actually doing it instead of just talking about it.

If President Trump had said, "DHS says we need $5.7 Billion to continue adding to the 120 miles of Walls already completed since I took office", Dems would have granted the funds, and we wouldn't see how little they care about the safety and well-being of U.S. citizens.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
FYI: Acting U.S. Attorney General Matthew Whitaker made a surprise visit to the EL CHAPO trial today, and met with the Prosecutors.

nypost.com...

Is it possible that Prosecutors gave Whitaker evidence showing which U.S. politicians are on El Chapo's payroll?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
More emails from warrior today.

Rt 20: trafficking SUPERHIGHWAY 

Yellow Hammer (msm) unlocks info

WHERE IS WALDO [red/white]

F orest F ort

Rt 20 (GA)

Covered. Secluded.

Waldo

No escaping their PAIN

TUCKER knows.

//

Codes in plain sight.

Infrastructure.

TransportatioN

ConstructioN.

We see you Waldo

link 1

link 2

WALDO : VIP

TASTE

AM

CGC - GOOG map

what is above and in plain sight?

Waldo found

EMN found the yellow hammer news article warrior was hinting at. Great job EMN! As for Forest Fort I am clueless so maybe EMN can dig something up.

There is NN again. The theme seems to be red/white is possibly a code for trafficking. In the first link warrior gave it is for Eater Atlanta. Their parent company is Vox Media. Other businesses they own with red/white logo's is Curbed (real estate blog), Polygon (video game website), & Recode (tech news with focus on Silicon Valley).

Eater Atlanta’s Party Guide to Super Bowl 2019

The next link is to Georgia Bulldogs ad for Alyssa Milano t-shirt. Is she a VIP trafficker or the shirt is identifies VIP?

Women's Touch by Alyssa Milano Red/White Georgia Bulldogs Reflex 3/4-Sleeve Raglan V-Neck T-Shirt

Out of Stock

I think Taste refers to Taste of the NFL.

Save the Date: Saturday, February 2, 2019...Taste of the NFL is in Atlanta! This year's event will take place on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at the Cobb Galleria.

Cobb Galeria Center

I googled CGC and right above it was I285. I couldn't find AM at the Taste of NFL 2019. PANIC is the first thing that comes to mind. The natives were all over Twitter denouncing the NFL this year. Now I guess we know why.

Taste of the NFL

Feb. 3
Help celebrity ambassadors Jeff Bridges, Alyssa Milano, and Bobby Flay "party with a purpose" at the 2018 Taste of the NFL. 

Alyssa at Taste of NFL 2018

This is from last month.

Fourth defendant sentenced for role in Atlanta-based Mexican sex trafficking ring

link

Thank you warrior and stay safe patriot! 🇺🇸 o7

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Q2675 F-15E - from a story about Israel bombing Damascus.
Israeli missiles hit near Damascus airport

F-15 jets scrambled to intercept unresponsive plane near Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago retreat

Fighter jets were scrambled to intercept an unresponsive aircraft near to Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago retreat in Florida, it has emerged.

That F-15E pic sure has made its rounds across the web. I hunted down that AF Airman photographer and found many other photos while he was stationed over in Afghan. Don't think any such 'hidden' type of messages exist in any of the photos. I think Q may be pointing out how a 4 year old photo is used across msm like 4am talking points.

Note the story link above is from 2017.

WC: Good info, thanks. I'll look back into Waldo.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Warrior could be a member of one of the field teams under Q.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Talking of SOTU... 1 day to go. Does anyone have a link and time for the live video feed?

What are people's expectations of it? Public awakening? Damp squid? Should we have the bug out bags at the ready?
Will Q ask us to archive offline at short notice before the SOTU?

Having been told Limeys have bad teeth, I shall be undergoing improvements the next morning, so may not log on much Wednesday. I've even demanded the dentist sign a document to the effect there are no RFIDs or RF receiver/transmitters in the replacements, haha.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Checked the original pic from Airforcetimes of the F15s 2014 Iraq (here) for Steganography.

It has JFIF and there is no additional text before/after the header record/end of file.

It does, however, contain multiple sequences of QE.. and P.E.P.E. (as in Pepe the frog).

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes, except the waxwork looks more alive?

edit on 5-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Talking of SOTU... 1 day to go. Does anyone have a link and time for the live video feed?

I will watch with one of my favorite Q youtube guys: link

Got my popcorn and ready to go:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, you beauty!

I've checked 2 more versions of the F15 pic:

1) From DEFENCETALK 2017 = Has JFIF and no extra text but does NOT have the P.E.P.E strings. Also the pictures has been brightened,

2) Your posted version from Telegraph 2017 is a .JXR rather than a JPEG. This version DOES NOT have JFIF in the required position (or at all). Nor does it have the FF D8 start or FFD9 end. Could just be down to the file type but may be worth further investigation?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Wand, I typed CGC into Googlemaps.com and got 6 hits, all in New York!

The first was the China General Chamber of Commerce!!! I placed the orange man directly on the pinned flagged and the following picture of TGI Fridays came up - with a Red/White stripes logo:

Other hits shown in following pic:

CGC Contracting Corp.
CGC General Contracting Inc
Cgc Genetics Inc
Robin E. Mcbride, CGC
CGC Restoration Inc.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread but I believe it is important to link here because:

a) It reveals how the cabal uses color to communicate messages to each other, without the need for text,
b) It highlights that Nancy Pelosi is currently using this to send messages on twitter,
c) It will make you look at company logos, restaurants, and your friends/colleagues dress in a new light.

Orange/sunset = End
Red/fire = Punish
Blue/Water = Info
Tiffany Blue = Secret Info
Green/Trees = Ally
Yellow/sunshine = Reward
Brown/dirt = Nourish
Purple = communication
Pink = Weak
Dark = hidden
Light = visible
Dark to Light = Make visible
Horizantal stripes = Unknowing (i.e. is not aware)

ETA - Compare the current pictures on the following peoples twitter accounts:
Nancy Pelosi - Tiffany Blue = secret info
John O. Brennan - Dark Blue with Yellow (Info/Reward) - Tiffany Blue sky with water (info to secret info)
James Comey - Dark Blue with Trees (info/Ally)
Hillary Clinton - Brown (nourish), Black and White (Dark to Light)
Bill Clinton - Blue/White (Info visible), Trees (Ally)
George Soros - Blue (info), Black and White (Dark to Light = info coming to light?)
Barack Obama - dark to Light, Purple(communication), Trees (Ally)
Jeb Bush - Blue/White (info coming to light), Green plant (ally)
George W Bush - stripes (no longer in cabal?), red (punish), green (ally)
John Podesta - checked shirt (locked up?), light blue sky (secret info), small amount of trees (ally but only just)
Huma abedin - Black/White vertical stripes (no longer in cabal and revealing to white hats?), white sky with brown buildings (bringing stuff to light to save herself?)
Chelsea Clinton - Black n Blue (dark info) to green/white (Ally or reveal?)
David Rothschild - white/black/brown (needs support to turn visibility dark again, black/white newspaper background (or dark will come to light)
Mike Rothschild - Black and Red with a little white (being punished but revealing little?)
Laura Bush - Brown (nourish), trees/green (ally) , Blue/white (Info coming to light)

and... as if to prove a point...

George HW Bush - Orange flames on his banner = End!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

JPEG XR ?? That's a Microsoft patent format that I haven't seen in years. Don't believe it ever caught on. Supposedly an enhanced JPG format.

Anyways, for me its definitely a .JPG. I have no idea why or how you're getting a JXR.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Rel,
Based on latest info from Warrior that WC posted it's all focused within Atlanta Georgia and nearby I-20 or Route 20.

Course that's my impression.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: dashen

What are people's expectations of it? Public awakening? Damp squid? Should we have the bug out bags at the ready?
Will Q ask us to archive offline at short notice before the SOTU?

The SOTU will be streaming live at 9pm Eastern Time on CBSN. (It's not streaming on the House website this year.. cause Pelosi.)

Link: www.cbsnews.com...

CNN (Jake Tapper) said last Friday that it will not break any new ground, so don't change your plans if you have something to do Tuesday evening.

Kellyanne Conway told Fox News (Harris Faulkner?) that there will be a couple of "surprises", but would not elaborate.

edit on 2/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Warrior could be a member of one of the field teams under Q.

Probably best not to speculate for their safety

Those in the know know what Warrior is about.
edit on 5-2-2019 by AbyssWoken because: Gods Work

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Seriously? This >>>
Liam Neeson Says He Once Sought ‘Awful’ Racist Revenge for Friend’s Rape

The actor admitted his thinking was "awful" while sharing a story from his past during an interview with The Independent.

C'mon now. Instead of cherry picking sound bytes like msm does try reading the whole article for proper context. This type of demonizing that msm and the left propagate constantly really tics me off at times.
Liam strikes me as a 'Good' guy.

I think he is. But, the effort to normalize violence and other base human urges, is ongoing. Hence...lots of quotes from people who are admired...but, leaving out the part, that not acting on it, is the most salient part.

C'mon people. We all have spontaneous ill wishes. And mostly we overcome that momentary base urge. The question isn't if you felt an urge....which is the attempt to make it seem normal to people, by reporting on it...but, if you acted on it. And that is the difference. Conflating emotional reactions with actual real-life responses, is the cognitive sleight of hand.

Gotta admit....these guys are pretty good...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I went back to the original telegraph article and saved it from there - it saved as a JXR! I had to download a plugin to see it in IRFAN.

Re the CGC on googlemaps... I went to USA first (whole country) and then searched CGC - surprised that they all came back as NY. Is there a TGI Fridays on route 20?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks care...

Did you see my "cabal secret language post" reply re Pelosi?

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join