It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

This is what Trump knew all along.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Has anyone referenced Operation Safe Haven here yet?

twitter.com...

Check out the pic at the link...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I hadn't but just read it now! Yes, I was postulating that maybe that was the reason some pics had the bar undeeneath. Not sure yet which way round it works re white or black hats!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Bl**dy typical... I go out on a Friday night and Q starts posting. Will try to remain sober enough to comment on my return!

Ps I think that makes 18 days 22 hours and 20 minutes since last post!

ETA 18 days 22 hours 20 mins = RVT = release video tape?
If the seconds are 19 then = videotapeS
edit on 1-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
1 Feb 2019 - 1:22:49 PM

qmap.pub...

A pair of U.S. Air Force F-15E Strike Eagles fly over northern Iraq early in the morning of Sept. 23, 2014, after conducting airstrikes in Syria. These aircraft were part of a large coalition strike package that was the first to strike ISIL targets in Syria. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Matthew Bruch/Released)

link

This CNN link is a timeline of events leading up to Obama's strikes on Syria. Knowing what we now know, does this look contrived and scripted? Note the article date.

How Obama came to launch strikes in Syria

Here's first and last events...

August 2012: President Obama lays out a "red line" in the Syrian conflict, saying that the use of chemical weapons would "change his calculus" on Syria.

September 22, 2014: The U.S. launches its first airstrikes in Syria in coordination with five Arab nations.

If the _y is a clue like you offer than could Q 142 be a scripted revenge plot on whats about to be exposed?

Sites using same Jet pic:

Timeline of the War on Terror

BuzzFeed

An Islamic State stalemate

edit on 1-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Check out the thread I just started.

It looks like Virginia's pro-abortion governor has a dirty little secret that just got dug up.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

NATIONAL

60-foot tunnel found in Texas running under where border wall would go

link

Amid border-wall debate, third drug tunnel found in less than a month in Nogales

link

edit on 5pm201America/ChicagoFri, 01 Feb 2019 16:40:27 -060040242019-02-01T16:40:27-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

EMN, I'm on mobile in pub but the [_y] that you quoted ties into the post with 1_y that I posted in around page 117 or 8?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Unbelievable!! Reminds me of the 'Tunnel Rats' in Vietnam. Maybe that Unit will get brought back out of mothballs.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I got a kick out of this. Haven't finished watching but go to the the 4:04 mark.

Really like Kelly Ann.......
Is she a Q fan?
edit on 1-2-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Hmmmmmmm.....
May have to look at her schedule and some of the Q post aboard AF1.
She also asked a question and then said.......
"Why is this relevant? "
That sounds VERY Q'Ish.
edit on 1-2-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Check out the thread I just started.

It looks like Virginia's pro-abortion governor has a dirty little secret that just got dug up.

FoxNews has now picked up the yearbook story, and it's all over Twitter.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yes, she's been noted by others in this thread for her Q'isms.

On the flip side
Follow the wives, err no follow the husband this time.

Meet Kellyanne Conway's husband

Yale law grad [not Skull & Bones member], George T. Conway III has been a partner in the Litigation Department of the New York firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz since Jan. 1994. The prestigious firm, which is known to specialize in very complicated deal-making, has the reputation of being very competitive, intense, with attorneys working long hours.

George Conway has argued one case before the U.S. Supreme Court. As Solicitor General, he would act as the government’s lawyer in the Supreme Court.

OpenSecrets reports Conway is a frequent political donor and has given money to numerous candidates including Carly Fiorina, George Bush, Pat Toomey, and John McCain.

Conway was one of the lawyers who represented Paula Jones in her lawsuit against U.S. President Bill Clinton.

On November 16, 2018, Conway stated that a reason he did not join the Trump administration is because it is “like a sh#tshow in a dumpster fire.”

On November 9, 2018, Conway and Neal Katyal wrote an op-ed in the New York Times challenging the Constitutionality of Trump's appointment of Matthew Whitaker as acting attorney general, to replace Jeff Sessions.

In November 2018, Conway organized a group, "Checks and Balances," composed of more than a dozen members of the conservative-libertarian Federalist Society, which had been instrumental in selecting candidates for the Trump administration to appoint to federal courts.

Source & more

George Conway unleashed a tweet storm of contempt for President Donald Trump

How does that marriage work? Seems like she's in a viper pit.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, she's been noted by others in this thread for her Q'isms.

On the flip side
Follow the wives, err no follow the husband this time.

Meet Kellyanne Conway's husband

Yale law grad [not Skull & Bones member], George T. Conway III has been a partner in the Litigation Department of the New York firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz since Jan. 1994. The prestigious firm, which is known to specialize in very complicated deal-making, has the reputation of being very competitive, intense, with attorneys working long hours.

George Conway has argued one case before the U.S. Supreme Court. As Solicitor General, he would act as the government’s lawyer in the Supreme Court.

OpenSecrets reports Conway is a frequent political donor and has given money to numerous candidates including Carly Fiorina, George Bush, Pat Toomey, and John McCain.

Conway was one of the lawyers who represented Paula Jones in her lawsuit against U.S. President Bill Clinton.

On November 16, 2018, Conway stated that a reason he did not join the Trump administration is because it is “like a sh#tshow in a dumpster fire.”

On November 9, 2018, Conway and Neal Katyal wrote an op-ed in the New York Times challenging the Constitutionality of Trump's appointment of Matthew Whitaker as acting attorney general, to replace Jeff Sessions.

In November 2018, Conway organized a group, "Checks and Balances," composed of more than a dozen members of the conservative-libertarian Federalist Society, which had been instrumental in selecting candidates for the Trump administration to appoint to federal courts.

Source & more

George Conway unleashed a tweet storm of contempt for President Donald Trump

How does that marriage work? Seems like she's in a viper pit.

Damn.....
Been away too long.
I will try and catch up but y'all will have to SLOW DOWN..
This is the ONLY place to be if you want to be in the know.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hey y'all. I just want to let y'all know about Dark Journalist program that is going into psychic spies/twins tonight.

This is, of course, linked to the deep state.

You can find a link to this at his twitter site as the first link.

You can watch later but it is hard to find except at his site, unless you subscribe to the newsletter or are a member.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Welcome to the Thunder Dome!!!

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join