It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Doesn't MSM understand they are doing publicity for Q? They really are useful idiots.

On top of publicizing Q in general, and the RBG issue in particular, they also validate Q's opinion when it turns out to be true.

These people really are stupid.

FF, this is really important.

Q never asked folks to follow, decode or do anything but be aware of the reality created. The MSM did the worst possible thing for their cause by drawing attention to the symbol of "Q". Symbols work both ways, symbol - "Q" - will be their undoing.

Look at the 2018 summertime hockey stick graph of articles - Q did that not the MSM, as as result people are aware of Q, debunked or not. Aware.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
James Woods
‏Verified account @RealJamesWoods

Meanwhile, I seriously hope she is in good health, but damn...
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cuomo was in my neck of the woods Wednesday due to the weather. A NYS Trooper friend of mine since high school detailed his little entourage. It's total hearsay and we had a few pops that night, so take it with a grain of salt. He told me that he has detailed Cuomo on 3 other visits to WNY and he has had some short conversations with him. Just meet and greet, here's our route type of stuff. He insists that he seemed very eager to get out of here, and a bit nervous. I prodded him as to why and he couldn't put a finger on it, just say's he sensed it. When it's 2 degrees most people don't want to stick around. My buddy really isn't into "conspiracies" I've mentioned Q to him and got that look...Could be nothing, just sharing.
edit on 1-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: grammer

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Richard Branson owns another private island that people don't know about – take a look

Branson purchased the island with two other partners in 2003 for nearly $3 million

CNBC

Makepeace Island was named after former resident and colourful local character Hannah “Shotgun” Makepeace. In 2009, Makepeace Island was developed as a private retreat for family and friends of the owners, Sir Richard Branson and Virgin Australia co-founder Brett Godfrey

In 2018 Radek Sali, Chair and Founder of Light Warrior, an investment group that invests in businesses that are socially responsible & environmentally conscious, became the third joint Owner.

Branson initially bought Makepeace in partnership with the former CEO of Virgin Blue (now Virgin Australia) Brett Godfrey, and the airline's maintenance provider, Virgin Tech director Robert Sherrard, Virgin Group says. 

Makepeace Island

Groundbreaking study reveals secret life of our koalas

In May 2016, the Richard Branson Koala Conservancy was established in an attempt to counteract the local and regional koala crisis and after its first year of activities, details of their pilot research project have been released.

Koala

With this in mind, we have turned my family’s Australian home, Makepeace Island, into a koala conservancy. 

Koala Conservatory on Makepeace Island

I found this really weird article about John Oliver buying something from Russell Crowes divorce auction.

Russell Crowe names koala chlamydia clinic after John Oliver

link

Weird I know. I looked up charities he is affiliated with and Touch Foundation is on the list.

Touch employs a team of highly skilled professionals who are committed to improving the health of the Tanzanian people. 

Here in this post MBSC talks about human trafficking in Tanzania.

Branson has made appearances on Oliver's show.

Touch foundation partners withUSAID

They also partner with Murray Hill East Suites.

Murray Hill East Suites generously provides accommodations in New York City for our staff and Touch visitors from Tanzania.

No surprise that this was listed on their website from May 2017.

MOVING ON MATERNAL AND NEWBORN EMERGENCY CARE: INNOVATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS FOR LOW-RESOURCE SETTINGS

Andrew Storey, Director, Maternal and Newborn Health, Clinton Health Access Initiative

link

Training for those late term abortions?

edit on 5pm201America/ChicagoFri, 01 Feb 2019 22:34:01 -0600342102019-02-01T22:34:01-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just a general reply regarding Stenography.

Stenography is the art of hiding things in plain sight but as always there are limitations.

If you send a pic that is say 1.2MB, you can only hide relatively small amounts of data before it becomes obvious.

Say you wanted to send a pic of of a puppy or cute dog.

What you can do is to check the MB size of the pic when it is displayed and check that figure against the pixel count of the photo.

If the sizes do not match then there is reason to believe that a hidden message is contained within the photo.

I thought I would mention this based on doggy photos alone.

I no longer know enough to do the checks myself, you need to be fairly knowledgeable on such things as MP3, JPG, MP4 etc.

Obviously, a video clip would hide lots more than a photo due to its file size.

Perhaps someone with more knowledge can chime in.

P

edit on 1/2/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Thank you for that WC. Reassuring. This isn't going to be easy in some areas.

Found this from CBP.gov

This seems to be what is going on currently. RGV stands for Rio Grand Valley, notably McAllen where Jim Acosta reprted from.

The RGV-03 project includes the construction and installation of tactical infrastructure including a reinforced concrete levee wall to the height of the existing levee, 18 feet tall steel bollards installed on top of the concrete wall, and vegetation removal along a 150 foot enforcement zone throughout the approximately six miles of levee wall system. The enforcement zone will also include detection technology, lighting, video surveillance, and an all-weather patrol road parallel to the levee wall. This project lies within the McAllen Station area of responsibility in Hidalgo County, Texas.

The RGV Sector remains an area of high illegal cross border activity. In FY 2017, USBP apprehended over 137,000 illegal aliens, and seized approximately 260,000 pounds of marijuana and approximately 1,192 pounds of coc aine in the RGV Sector. Once constructed, this levee wall system will serve as a persistent impediment to transnational criminal organizations, while still allowing river access for property owners, other federal/state/local officials, local emergency responders, and USBP.

Being a Texan this is important to me as well as the many legal hispanics, many who were in this territory before it became Texas.

As a side note, my mother was born here. My grandparents came down from North Central Texas to pick cotton in the 1920's to 30's to pick cotton to make a living during the depression.

edit on 1-2-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
2 F-16s?

www.cbsnews.com...
[PP]
Q = 17
P = ?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Patriots?

edit on 1-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Lol

Q=17
P=16

2 f16= pp

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Patriots?

Maybe.
Q's jets photo may actually be F -15s.
Source photo: www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Thank you for that WC. Reassuring. This isn't going to be easy in some areas.

Found this from CBP.gov

This seems to be what is going on currently. RGV stands for Rio Grand Valley, notably McAllen where Jim Acosta reprted from.

The RGV-03 project includes the construction and installation of tactical infrastructure including a reinforced concrete levee wall to the height of the existing levee, 18 feet tall steel bollards installed on top of the concrete wall, and vegetation removal along a 150 foot enforcement zone throughout the approximately six miles of levee wall system. The enforcement zone will also include detection technology, lighting, video surveillance, and an all-weather patrol road parallel to the levee wall. This project lies within the McAllen Station area of responsibility in Hidalgo County, Texas.

The RGV Sector remains an area of high illegal cross border activity. In FY 2017, USBP apprehended over 137,000 illegal aliens, and seized approximately 260,000 pounds of marijuana and approximately 1,192 pounds of coc aine in the RGV Sector. Once constructed, this levee wall system will serve as a persistent impediment to transnational criminal organizations, while still allowing river access for property owners, other federal/state/local officials, local emergency responders, and USBP.

Being a Texan this is important to me as well as the many legal hispanics, many who were in this territory before it became Texas.

As a side note, my mother was born here. My grandparents came down from North Central Texas to pick cotton in the 1920's to 30's to pick cotton to make a living during the depression.

Speaking of RGV: link to tweet from Dan Crenshaw

Dem: walls can’t stop visa overstays!

Me: we know that

Dem: can’t stop drugs at points of entry either!

Me: never said it would

Dem: so why build it!? It’s immoral!

Me: Because last night in Rio Grande Valley I witnessed nearly 1,000 people cross unimpeded. Just one sector.

edit on 2/1/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Look behind the jets.

Its a sunrise.

Dark to light.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

They are F-15's according to DoD Archive link I posted several pages back.

However,
"We Have The Watch.
Super Bowl 2019: F-16 fighter jets will patrol the sky as part of massive security operation."
twitter.com...

DoD F-15 Archive
edit on 1-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Jets

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

edit on 1-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelentlessLurkage

Or sunset?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Mr. Holier-than-thou (JC) had to weigh in. I'm surprised he didn't quote some pedantic philosopher, too, to go along with his tweet.

twitter.com...

Governor Northam should resign. Our Commonwealth is better than this and deserves better than this.

I don't know if he's talking about the baby-killing or the black-face photo.

edit on 1-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice find. I love Football but, I am pretty sure it's rigged. As i mentioned in a reply to Crank's post a few back. We now have the Patriots vs The (horned Baphomet) that is the Rams. Will the Patriots win?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I always like to look at theurban dictionary for possible other meanings that may relate to some nefarious people

Koala

the act of jumping on someone, whether they do or do not know. they may hold you or flail their arms trying to get you off. in the act of koala you hang on with all your might and just hang there.

This may or may not apply but given their history, just needed to check it out.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: RelentlessLurkage

Or sunset?

"A pair of U.S. Air Force F-15E Strike Eagles fly over northern Iraq early in the morning of Sept. 23, 2014, after conducting airstrikes in Syria."

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Hmmm, and in just one sector.

I am growing to love Dan Crenshaw. He says it like it he really doesn't care if you criticize.

Texan's understand.
edit on 1-2-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join