It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of spiders ‘rain’ from the sky in Brazil & locusts descend on Mecca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
MODS: I did not know where to park this one so move it if its supposed to be.

Well the bible did warn about these sort of things if man was to pursue an evil path. Then again much is written that when the earth has severe weather that these types of things happen. Well earth warming is Global warming = Severe Weather. Wasn't severe storms also mentioned in the bible? So you decide because of all of the evil ones disparaging the bible as a "fairy tail", it seems to be on to something.

www.thesun.co.uk...

he video shows spiders clustered in the air at Espírito Santo do Dourado, reported news.com.au. Locals said the sky look like it was “raining with spiders”. Although the spiders look like they are falling, they are actually moving on top of a huge canopy-like web. Experts said it is typical for the region when it is hot and humid to form a temporary shared web.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Huge swarm of locusts descends on Mecca leaving worshippers covered in insects as cleaners battle to control the bugs at Islam's holiest site Footage shared on social media showed insects swarming at the Great Mosque Sanitation workers have been deployed to spray insecticide around the site The mosque is the holiest in Islam and attracts millions of pilgrims every year By Tim Stickings For Mailonline Published: 10:47 EST, 10 January 2019 | Updated: 10:47 EST, 10 January 2019

edit on 14-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is like a seasonal or meterological event or something to that nature. Still a whole lot of NOPE, NO THANKS and I’m staying home today!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
No, this is not signs of The End Times.
It's perfectly normal for locusts to swarm during migration and the first source plainly says the spiders are nothing unusual for that region.

Also, just because I don't follow your religion, it does not make me " evil ".

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The bible, old and new testament are nothing more than stories of desert living or dummies.

One if them is clearly when you see locusts on their migration path, you better have harvested your crops before the bugs do or else yea, it would seem like the end of times.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Allready posted couple days ago about Mecca.. in Skunk Works forum
edit on 14-1-2019 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Sorry. Before I wrote I did a ATS search on the spiders but forgot to do Mecca. I didn't mean to steal your thread. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Nothing unusual here. Deffo not end times. But cool read. I did say I will leave the earth when spiders learn to fly.. maybe I will wait until they grow wings

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

Nothing unusual here. Deffo not end times. But cool read. I did say I will leave the earth when spiders learn to fly.. maybe I will wait until they grow wings

Small spiders have been able to fly for millennia. There are threads about it here.

Thankfully, the tarantula can't.

Let's hope it stays that way.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I knew they could use webs to assist flying. If you talking spiders with wings, then wow.. will check it out.. the moon is nice this time of year. Off i go.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Weird wild stuff, but doesn't look Biblical proportion to me when reading the Book versus the videos. Looks more like a "hey" than a "it's the end of the world!". If it continues and increases though, humankind's attention may certainly take more notice. All this said, "The End" could be at any time for any of us, so rather than looking at the rest of the world, I think it's most wise to make sure your own soul is in order. If anyone has doubt, send me a message and we'll see if we can get you on the right path together.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I've seen it rain Frogs when I was a kid up in the mountains of Tennessee it was crazy thousands of tiny hoppers everywhere .

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Spider webs? Skynet has been built!

These are much bigger than I thought!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Science can perfectly explain this.

new topics

top topics

join