It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu - Israel struck Iranian weapons depot at Damascus airport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
Ah yes, IraN - like Afghanistan, IraQ, Libya, Syria, etc - acknowledge they are violating their signed agreements ...

BECAUSE MSMs says thats what they are doing.

Meanwhile they are being bombed into oblivion for supposedly doing so?

Hah.

Go apologize for terrorists somewhere else. The "MSM" isn't saying they violated the agreement, IRAN is saying they violated the agreement. Maybe you should actually know what's going on before you embarrass yourself further.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You guys realize this happened back in January, right? This is a necro'd thread.

Yes, I'm aware. I just saw this was commented on recently and wanted to correct some blatant misinformation, like the preposterous claim that Iran isn't enriching uranium.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
It's a related matter on a similar operations from last week. Just as good as any to add updates too. I think I will post in here Everytime we get good video of their violent disagreement.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Another similar incident occured a couple of weeks ago.

Israel Is Blamed for Deadly Missile Strikes in Syria

JERUSALEM — Israeli warplanes struck several military sites in Syria overnight and killed several fighters and civilians, Syrian state media reported on Monday, in what appeared to be a stepping up of Israel’s long-running, partly covert campaign to thwart Iranian military entrenchment in Syria and stop weapon transfers to Lebanon...

Surprised Syria or Iran didn't retaliate or whatever after July's incident or even January's incident...

Both nations did talk tough and warn of "repercussions", but neither Syria or Iran actually visibly did anything.

What a mess.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join