It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu - Israel struck Iranian weapons depot at Damascus airport

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Israeli attacks on Syria continued today.

www.jpost.com...

Israel Defense Forces @IDF

We have started striking Iranian Quds targets in Syrian territory. We warn the Syrian Armed Forces against attempting to harm Israeli forces or territory. 15:42 - 20. Jan. 2019

twitter.com...
edit on 20-1-2019 by greyhat because: .

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
@Ohanka

You think bombing Iranian assets helps the Islamic State? Laughable.

Iran funds them and they have been doing it partially with the money that the Mocha Messiah airlifted to them.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
... Islamic State? Laughable.

Iran funds them ...

Parallel universe?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon
I doubt iran funds them, but like most modern states, their intelligence will utilize the Islamic state as their scapegoat by simply having their tech guys pretend to be them. Basically everybody from USA, Turkey, Israel, Russia, Syria, Iran, France, and to an extent China and the UK will have their tech guys go online and offer a fake claim of responsibility for certain attacks that are in fact government vs government.

The recent suicide attack in what was a very peaceful manbij until Turkey openly threatened genocide against the Kurds was more than likely carried out by Turkish intelligence. But they have so many jihadi assets ready to die they just dress one up for a video and then their guys in an Istanbul office go online as ISIS and make the claim to wash their hands.

A very dirty trick, but even the USA, Egypt, Saudi Arabia And other European states have also done and continue to. Like that recent explosion in Russia on New year's??? ISIS claimed it even en though the Russians dismissed that.

Most likely it was one of our own governments (USA or European) carrying on former press secretary John Kirby's threats about terrorists attacking Russian cities. I want to do a video discussion with grambler on the subject, maybe get you fools away from the political theater for a moment and really dig in to the global tit for tat ww3 of terror the big powers are hitting each other with.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Since this thread exists I don't feel the need to start a new one as this is a continuation of an on-going event. If the two nations are not careful of Red Lines then a major war can start. Just like WWI it would be the war nobody wants. Iran would be eliminated as a nation and Israel would suffer extreme damage and massive causalities. The world would rally to Israel and it would to hell with Iran. See the link and my best,

The Secret War

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
At some point, someone might just say you know what? Screw ‘em and launch everything they have at Israel. I am sure there would be many people around the world rejoicing.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
At some point, someone might just say you know what? Screw ‘em and launch everything they have at Israel. I am sure there would be many people around the world rejoicing.

Certainly will be in Washington , London and Tel Aviv if Iran takes that bait

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Apparently these (preemptive strikes are always..

justified?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: letni
Syria got 5 interceptions out of six launched towards Homs last week. That's not too bad.

edit on 7-7-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Mess with Israel, you open a can of worms. Always have, always will. It's Biblical

It's nonsensical. There is absolutely nothing logical about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Just imagine what more Israel will do now they've got their F-35's.... yeah. Sorry Syrian and Russian assets.

I see that. My thoughts are Turkey would sell out the 35 to Russia and this will improve the Russian S-400 (to another level) over the Syrian airspace. I reckon a 35 will cop it soon.

Matter of time.

My thoughts and kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Plotus

Yeah and mess with Iran you can expect the same can of worms.
Israel has a dangerous obsession.

Wanting to avoid being wiped off the map and exterminated is a dangerous obsession?

You sure love drinking the western media kool aid

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: letni
Syria got 5 interceptions out of six launched towards Homs last week. That's not too bad.

Did they? Just because a SAM warhead detonates in flight doesn't mean that it has actually detonated in proximity to a target. Consider that what you are seeing in the video is missiles losing tracking and safety detonating in flight. The last thing that the Syrians want is missiles with intact warheads coming back down on populated areas. Sadly the guy in the video is deluding himself if he believes that every detonation in the sky is a target destroyed.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo
Only one hit it's target in Homs that specific night. Damascus was hit pretty hard though. Scores of missiles have to be launched each time due to the Syrian capacity to successfully Intercept some.

I suspect those were decoy missiles to distract from their intended targets, which were mostly obliterated properly. The interception rate overall from what I can gather is plus or minus 50%.

One of their missiles from last week that did miss it's interception ended up flying and crashing all the way in Cyprus, Turkish side. I don't believe it detonated in mid air, and neither do most of the old missiles fire from the s-200 family. I'm not even sure those antiques are built with that capability, are they??

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Some sat images showing some of the targets hit.

Twitter LInk 1

Twitter Link 2

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Now Netanyahu's pretending Iran is STILL enriching uranium meanwhile he BOMBS them pre-emptively... has he no soul, even??

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
So Israel once again violated Syria's sovereign territory to attack Syria's allies, which benefits nobody but Syria's enemies who just happen to be the Islamic State?

Wow, amazing ally you have right there America.

Israel really is to America what North Korea is to China.

I know right? The nerve of Israel daring to think of its own survival. Iran has stated quite clearly that when it is able to do so, Israel will cease to exist. That little country has really overstepped its bounds protecting itself. Not.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: letni
Now Netanyahu's pretending Iran is STILL enriching uranium meanwhile he BOMBS them pre-emptively... has he no soul, even??

Iran IS enriching uranium. Iran acknowledges that. The "deal" allowed them to continue enriching uranium, that's one of the reasons it was such a joke of a deal to begin with.

For God's sake get informed on the topic before you post.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You guys realize this happened back in January, right? This is a necro'd thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ah yes, IraN - like Afghanistan, IraQ, Libya, Syria, etc - acknowledge they are violating their signed agreements ...

BECAUSE MSMs says thats what they are doing.

Meanwhile they are being bombed into oblivion for supposedly doing so?

Hah.

<< 1    3 >>

join