It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bypassing Travis Walton's abduction saga to assess the reality of that 'Fire In The Sky'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: InTheLight

Are you saying ATS archives would not keep these special interviews?

I'm as in the dark as you are, and still feel relatively 'new' to ATS, so I have no idea if the audio or a transcript of it is still accessible.

I'm sure someone will come to our rescue.

I hope so because I would love to hear that interview.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

...also Walton recalling seeing three crafts 'stored' inside the UFO - which sounds problematic considering the 8ft high/20ft diameter estimated by the loggers.

That aspect is consistent with the historical accounts of many of those abductees that assert they were taken aboard craft. There's often much more room inside than the outside appearance of the craft could possibly contain.

Which on the one hand might suggest some quantum aspect to the encounter and on the other hand be consistent with dream states or some form of altered consciousness.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

...also Walton recalling seeing three crafts 'stored' inside the UFO - which sounds problematic considering the 8ft high/20ft diameter estimated by the loggers.

That aspect is consistent with the historical accounts of many of those abductees that assert they were taken aboard craft. There's often much more room inside than the outside appearance of the craft could possibly contain.

Which on the one hand might suggest some quantum aspect to the encounter and on the other hand be consistent with dream states or some form of altered consciousness.

I don't know where you got the three crafts stored inside the UFO. I watched the entire video above and Travis Walton said he exited the space craft with the human looking man and they both went down a very steep ramp into a large area described as hangar-like, where other smaller more rounder craft were stored.

So, it more likely may be that they (human looking man?) have a base here on Earth, such as a hangar in Area 51(?), or they (aliens) have a mother ship, if one is to speculate.
edit on 01CST08America/Chicago02480831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Yes, interesting. The 'dream state' angle has always intrigued me since I learned of a case where a passenger in a car claimed to have been abducted, although he never left the vehicle; the driver and back-seat passengers were alarmed to see him enter a state of paralysis for a short while, the time element also stretched according to how long he thought he was aboard a 'ship'.

I can't remember the case name or where I read it, dammit, but I always suspected that physical abduction was unlikely. Which of course leads to another maze of questions and quantum speculation.

As I type, I'm listening to Walton's first ever interview. Of course he sounds as low-key and believable as he always has - his most impressive trait - and it's interesting how his descriptions of shortish, hairless, unrefined features matched a similar case that had not been made public by researchers at the time. Those infamous colour paintings of his encounter look more like 'Outer Limits' creations from a decade earlier (specifically the future-human being of 'The Sixth Finger'), and less like the Betty and Barney Rubble... erm Hill beings who were infamously also likened to the 'Outer Limits' episode, 'The Bellero Shield' (transmitted in between their 1961 encounter and their first round of hypnosis a few years later).

I think the first 'Gray' was reported in the mid-60s but I doubt Walton was aware of the case in 1975. The movie 'Fire In The Sky' (1993) opted to go down the newly popular 'Communion' route of the previous decade, using identical beings (although IIRC Walton said the eyes were large but more mammalian than insectoid), themselves arguably bigger-eyed versions of Spielberg's hugely influential 1977 creations.

edit on 14-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Travis sounds very confused during that first interview (compared to the later interview).
edit on 01CST08America/Chicago04080831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I'm afraid all the links are gone and the old illustrial hosting site is dead. Someone might have a copy to upload. ATS Live: 28 "Travis Walton."

Have you ever listened to the Binnall of America shows? He hosted one of the best UFO/weird podcasts on the internet for over a decade. Well, he interviewed Travis Walton in 2013.

BoA full archives for more.

ETA - 2005 C2C Travis interview mp3 (Check the Evidence)
edit on 1.15.2019 by Kandinsky because: added coast interview

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I must say, thankyou for presenting that 1 st interview link........Its probably the most significant revelation of this whole case.

It really needs to be analysed piece by piece.

Its hard to know what to make of it all.

He see "A Sunset" in the distance (somehow this Sunset turns out to be a ufo??).

He gets out the truck and hides behind a log, Then (without any flash or such) he feels a force hit him.

He is then on a table, in a room with one door, with 2 "humanoid" creatures bending over him, with a curved metal tray on his chest. These Humanoids are dressed in brown or orange "overalls". I didnt hear any reference to huge eyes or no nose etc, other than they were hairless, with humanish features.

He hit them, they ran out a doorway, he got up, felt bloody, and sore, was extremely hot and went out the door way, looked back and saw stars outside, turned right, went into another doorway, and ended up in the "Control" room, bridge/cockpit whatever.
He sat in one of the 2 chairs and played with some buttons........mmmm.
Frightened he might blow it up or something........

Then a Man....Human Man comes in with a glass helmet on (no other description or anything), does not talk to him, and leads him out the doorway, turn left then turn right, then outside into a big huge room (a hangar possibly), with a curved roof.....but didnt see anymore stars..........mmmm, but sees 2 other flying saucers, that are chromed and oval shaped (similar to other 60s type encounters ie Westall in Australia, egg craft in France)

Goes with mysterious man with bubble on head, then is lead to 3 other perfectly Normal humans, 2 men and a girl, wearing blue overalls.....but no helmets. Tries to talk to them, they are silent.

Gets lead to a table, lays down, has a plastic film thing with a black thing put over his face, then wakes up near a highway.....that's it!!

Ok....just about covers it all.......Humans blue suites/overalls = AirForce?, large room= Hangar secret base?

I feel this Original interview makes it more like a Earth Human interaction, than any Alien type of experience.

But I know Nuthzing, Nuthzing..........

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Has there ever been another case like this one where 6 adults go to the police with this fantastic story of a UFO, a friend being zapped and then disappeared?... This is stuff a bunch of kids with vivid imaginations make up. Under questioning holes in their stories start to emerge.

If Travis and co were in cahoots and making this all up, they would no doubt go further and say they saw Travis being lifted into the ship. They didn't do that because they were genuinely in fear for their lives and never saw what happened to him after they vamoosed from the scene.
edit on 15-1-2019 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I'm afraid all the links are gone and the old illustrial hosting site is dead. Someone might have a copy to upload. ATS Live: 28 "Travis Walton."

Have you ever listened to the Binnall of America shows? He hosted one of the best UFO/weird podcasts on the internet for over a decade. Well, he interviewed Travis Walton in 2013.

BoA full archives for more.

ETA - 2005 C2C Travis interview mp3 (Check the Evidence)

What a shame it is lost and it is unfortunate that the hypnosis session didn't reveal any new details. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Good one CB. I have been lurking😂.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I've got a copy of most of my ATS Live shows, I'll dig it up and link it here sometime today.

I'm boring now, I think I've 'grown up' and out of pretty much all the big cases/personalities, they are all just a fat bunch of BSers, the whole damn lot of them.

I'm still hanging by a tether to mass sightings like Westfall Australia , Ariel school in Zimbabwe etc, but the tether is thinning.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Ariel school in Zimbabwe etc, but the tether is thinning.

Yes .

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It's funny, you can listen to a dozen Travis interviews across 2-3 decades and his account doesn't change at all. The better interviewers make for his best interviews so listening to one good show is often enough. Binnall is/was one of the best hosts because he was immersed in the subjects and always got in some challenging questions. His Jacques Vallee and Ann Druffel shows are outstanding imo.

That'll be very cool for people to hear! Like you, it's no longer a subject I dwell on, but it's good to share sources and resources.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

It's funny, you can listen to a dozen Travis interviews across 2-3 decades and his account doesn't change at all. The better interviewers make for his best interviews so listening to one good show is often enough. Binnall is/was one of the best hosts because he was immersed in the subjects and always got in some challenging questions. His Jacques Vallee and Ann Druffel shows are outstanding imo.

That'll be very cool for people to hear! Like you, it's no longer a subject I dwell on, but it's good to share sources and resources.

The thing is after watching 'Fire in the Sky' when it first came out, I was shocked at the way the greys were portrayed and since then just dismissed the whole thing. I am only now (over 40 years later) learning of Travis' side of the story, so this is all new to me and resonates with my contactee experience in some ways. So, I am like a sponge trying to soak up as much common information from his experiences. But, I too noticed that his story didn't change along the way, but also he may relay some information in some interviews that are not in others, that may interest me.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

He wasn't happy with the movie iirc. He did interviews after the film came out and criticised the liberties they'd taken to make it all more dramatic. Otherwise he stuck to the original claim and never introduced newer details.

I can appreciate why you'd be interested in finding other people who might share the same experience you mentioned.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Those infamous colour paintings of his encounter look more like 'Outer Limits' creations from a decade earlier .... I think the first 'Gray' was reported in the mid-60s but I doubt Walton was aware of the case in 1975...the Betty and Barney Rubble... erm Hill beings who were infamously also likened to the 'Outer Limits' episode, 'The Bellero Shield' (transmitted in between their 1961 encounter and their first round of hypnosis a few years later).

If you recall CB we discussed this on your other thread here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know that it's a pain for people on mobile/tablets to jump to another page. So here is what was said....

....in 1975 the Betty and Barney HIll story was made into a TV movie called The UFO Incident . The aliens featured looked like this.

It was first broadcast on 20th October 1975. Just two weeks before Travis Walton's alleged abduction. Which is one of those things that makes you go hmmm!

Walton's depiction of aliens on board the craft were both humans in jumpsuits and guess what?

Walton's alleged aliens on board the spaceship

Personally I think the guys in the truck probably saw something they couldn't explain. Walton and Rogers I am not so sure of. We heard Rogers was 'working elsewhere in the forest' from Steve Pierce.

Walton may well have stuck to his story over the years. Does that make the original story true though? Bob Lazar stuck to his story. Al Bielek stuck to his fantastical story of time travel. There are plenty of people who don't believe any of these guys.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I am now wondering, since it was deer hunting season in that forest, why didn't any deer hunters come forward. Surely they must have seen it too.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Check your messages ITL I've sent you some more information that might (or might not) help you out.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Check your messages ITL I've sent you some more information that might (or might not) help you out.

I am always hesitant to check my messages because I get my hand slapped a lot.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

No luck, just cringe inducing memories from all the other radio episodes lol.
Have asked Nef Or Semp to look for it and if they find it to load to speaker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join