It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Democrat voters now more in favor of wars than Republicans because Trump wants to pull out

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
a reply to: Grambler
I really don't care, what the Republicans or Democrats think. When you have the Secretary of Defense, a General telling you why it is a mistake to pull out, and trump, with ZERO, military experience saying F U, I am pulling out anyway. That is straight up WRONG, no matter how you spin it.

To top it off, trump then declared, he think he would have been a "great general" Really? If you can not see how stupid the man is, your blinded by your own party.
Well can we start with your punctuation ? No comma is required in the first line. Now, let’s talk about military generals and Defense Secretaries. Every Defense Secretary since Eisenhower has been a member of the CFR. In lieu of that, why would anything think that these people do not war as much as possible and in the general agenda of the Deep State? I could take or leave any general who refuses to serve either the President of the welfare of the USA, depending on where the President stands. I believe our President is not only serving the complete welfare of America, but also has an intuitive sensing of the art of war. I believe, personally, that it stems from his past embodiments.
It is quite likely that there will be few individuals for Trump to pick from who have the experience and who would not have ties to the Deep State, especially with regard to the CFR. We saw a similar thing with Reagan. I think Trump is doing an amazing job, considering tgebopposition of the Deep State apparatus.
One more thing: the Democrats want war now just because Trump is tryingbto pull our troops out of wars.
edit on 14-1-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Liberals have TDS plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I do not believe that the US should have been this involved in the current conflicts in the middle east. I think it was a mistake for the US to take out Sadam, and should have left the man in power, nor do I believe that the US should be in bed so deep with many of the regions governments, as they are using the US as a pawn in their own goals.

However, the US is involved, and it is a mess, that the US is partially responsible for. if the US runs, then what will be the long term danger from such? ISIS is not out of the woods, and the last thing tht the US needs is another terror attack on its territory every again.

This time the US can not just leave or leave a mess, it needs to finish this fight. And any withdrawals need to be done with the understanding that the US can not simply come back to solve these problems. Nor should it be promoting war in that region, by selling arms to other countries, nor giving money to various governments like Israel, where part of their national budget is involved in such. Being allies should not include handouts.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Since when has it been different? Weren't more Democrat Presidents the ones who started, or continued more wars than Republican POTUS? Even Obama himself bombed more nations than any other President, including both Bush, dropping ~ 26,000 bombs a year for like 6 years against 8 or 9 nations and the left loved him for it.

Final Score: Democrats: 16
Republicans: 10

answers.yahoo.com...
edit on 15-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpt and comment.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join