It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tragedy of girl shot attempted to be expoited for racial division; fails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris
a reply to: Grambler

It seems pointedly abhorrent to accuse them of exploiting their sisters murder, giving false information to the police, in hopes of encouraging some national outrage.

You know whats abhorrent, cherry picking to make it seem like I am doing something terrible.

Yo ought to be ashamed.

From the OP.

Now first off, I would never judge this mother and sister for trying to find answers to such a thoughtless crime, in the immediate wake of the murder of this little girl. That is a pain I will hopefully never understand.

But the fact that they immediately went to hate crime shows something about the society we live in.

And who can blame them? The media and others constant drive to cause racial division makes it seems as if whites are killing blacks in record numbers.

I said I dont judge them at all, that society has pushed this racial division where it is rreasoonable for people searching for answers to a thoughtless tragedy to think thats what occured.

And yet you post in response to me as if I blamed the mother and girl?

Unbelievable.
edit on 9-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Now first off, I would never judge this mother and sister for trying to find answers to such a thoughtless crime...

Yet ironically, the entire premise of your thread seems to be explicitly based on doing just that.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Now first off, I would never judge this mother and sister for trying to find answers to such a thoughtless crime...

Yet ironically, the entire premise of your thread seems to be explicitly based on doing just that.

Except that its not, and again you are another trying to make something up to malign me.

The thread is about the media and politicians on the left trying to exploit situations like this.

No where in my OP or in my video do I come close to judging these people.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Except that its not, and again you are another trying to make something up to malign me.

The thread is about the media and politicians on the left trying to exploit situations like this.

No where in my OP or in my video do I come close to judging these people.

Hey Gambler, I read the OP and I understood what you were saying. I didn't see any judging of the victims.

Some people just need to feel indignant even if their perception is wrong. Whats worse, its clearly a knowingly false perception/interpretation of your OP.. Its unfair if not a bit comical.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
you people are funny. did the stormfront community move to ats. white people have historically committed atrocities against others. blacks are still getting lynched and i dont see you speaking out against that. sorry you want to MAGA but people demand equality and justice for all. on one hand your against the new world order on the other hand you support it lol. if your still getting your info from a traditional news source idk what to tell you. I do know the number of racist incidents ive experienced in my life have decreased and it aint got nothing to do with change of mind. just repercussions .of course they want to create division. to bad you want everything to be on your terms or maybe we could get somewhere

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

blacks are still getting lynched

Black African/Arab Migrants are committing crimes towards Europeans but no one in the MSM seem to care about that at all. Unless the crime was committed by a White Person then for sure the MSM jumps on it quickly.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
you people are funny. did the stormfront community move to ats. white people have historically committed atrocities against others. blacks are still getting lynched and i dont see you speaking out against that.

Last Lynching in America was in 1981. Michael Donald was beaten and Killed by the KKK and his body hung from a tree.

According to Wiki :One perpetrator, Henry Hays, was sentenced to death and executed in the electric chair in 1997, while another, James Knowles, was sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty and testifying against Hays. A third man was convicted as an accomplice, and a fourth indicted but he died before his case could be completed at trial.

Michael Donald lynching.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join