It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Husband is the best cook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
He really is!! He can cook anything! My favorite thing he makes is hard to decide because I like everything he makes.lol
He makes home-made chicken soup, and oh gawd I love it! He put some secret stuff in it, that he won't let anyone know so I can't tell yas, but oh it is delicious. He makes these home made hamburgers, and they are better than any ig mac that's for sure~ I am one lucky gal to have him, I know and I love him so, and not just for his cooking either.
One thing he makes that I do not like is pudding pie, yuck! Has anyone else had this? It even looks gross.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shai_lene

One thing he makes that I do not like is pudding pie, yuck! Has anyone else had this? It even looks gross.

hmm

The pudding pie type thing I've tried is delicious

Chocolate pudding, cream cheese, dream whip... it's yummy, looks like a pile of crap if it gets messed up though, lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I made a mistake actually, I meant to say, Rice Pudding...that stuff is just gross, yuck!
Have you ever had that? Ewww

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Shai_lene]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yep, I have. The best rice pudding I've had is Turkish and it's called Sütlaç. It's really, really good

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Your hubby is a good cook? Are you certain that you're not suffering from delusions, or some other psychological disorder? Are you a scientist by chance? Many of us (particularly my peers) are insane. Drugs, alcohol abuse? Just kidding; good for you. My wife (after many years) has finally gotten me to grill a steak or two on the barbie, but thats it. You are a lucky lady.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Please say you are not serious/ I cannot even look at it, as it makes me want to get sick. but hey if you like it, to each his own.lol
My husband is Italian and loves it! Whenever he makes it, I go in a different room when he is eating it. I want to kill all rice.lol

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Come on, if she does the cleaning and works she deserves for you to cook at least 3 times a week. women are not slaves for you men you know!

Cook for her she will love you even more.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shai_lene
Please say you are not serious/ I cannot even look at it, as it makes me want to get sick. but hey if you like it, to each his own.lol
My husband is Italian and loves it! Whenever he makes it, I go in a different room when he is eating it. I want to kill all rice.lol

hehe, don't get me wrong. It looks nasty... really nasty. Kind of reminds me of maggots, actually, with the rice all bloated and....

I'm going to stop now.
Don't think I'll be enjoying rice pudding any time soon

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
sure women are not slaves im a man and i love to make food .

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Did my saying that turn you off rice pudding? I'm so sorry.lol

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Now, women will love you for that! But we get stuck with the dishes!!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
lol Shai_lene i will do the dishes too so now the women will love me more.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Oh, I am so proud of you!! See, I am training you. Lmao

top topics

join