It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman,"Bob (Lazaar) Lied Deliberately" and Jeremy Corbell Acts Like A "Teenage Girl"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Jay-morris

And yet you throw false accusations and assumptions on the Travis case regarding the other crew members, completly ignoring my points that do not fit your beliefs. Not good!

Actually, I wouldn't mind a thread that concentrates exclusively on Travis's colleagues, ie their personal accounts and reactions at the time and, perhaps more importantly, SINCE.

Take Travis out of the equation entirely and there is still a fascinating multi-witness CLOSE sighting of a craft sending a beam to the ground. The subsequent abduction scenario can take a hike for a while.

Not saying I believe the story, but stronger evidence may emanate from the 'co-stars' rather than the lead himself. I couldn't care less if Walton was abducted or not; a whopping great craft hovering over the trees is far more interesting.

Do not have to believe the case, just look at every aspect of it. Debunkers like to overlook the other crew members and concentrate on Travis. Reason why is they simply do not have an explanation on why the other crew member have never come forward to say it's a hoax, never made money, and were not even close to one another. Only Travis and Mike were close.

That's the interesting part of this case.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
...the other crew member have never come forward to say it's a hoax, never made money, and were not even close to one another. Only Travis and Mike were close.

Indeed. It's the aspect that fascinates me most, and I can't get closure on this case until these 'holes' are fully explored.

The sight of the beaming Travis & Co collecting the Enquirer award money some weeks after their encounter is obviously a damaging aspect, but only as a surface headline that could prematurely throw the entire case into the dustbin at the cost of finer details, while others would ask why on earth would a group of young men turn it down? Who WOULDN'T grasp it with both hands, irrespective of the veracity of an experience? We're talking about human nature after all.

But yes, if we could focus on Walton's colleagues, we may travel down a far more interesting road. I might even explore it closely myself.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sorry, DUPLICATE POST.

PS: Waste not want not - here are some tap-dancing mice until you reach the next post.

edit on 7-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I agree

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Do not have to believe the case, just look at every aspect of it. Debunkers like to overlook the other crew members and concentrate on Travis. Reason why is they simply do not have an explanation on why the other crew member have never come forward to say it's a hoax, never made money, and were not even close to one another. Only Travis and Mike were close.

We are all ears.

What is your conclusion based on the anecdotal evidence of these guys?

You still haven't explained your viewpoint on the lack of ketones in Walton's system after the incident by the way?

Let's also ponder the validity of this shall we?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

We are all ears.

You still haven't explained your viewpoint on the lack of ketones in Walton's system after the incident by the way?

Let's also ponder the validity of this shall we?

The ketones is not important, and I tell you why. Travis vanished for five days. What he remembers about being on the ship lasted no less than a day, even ours by his account. So, what he does remember, he did not eat. How much of that time is lost? So how would he know if he had not eaten. He just remembers not eating.

As for the video, what is your point? Does that mean lazar is telling the truth because he passed a test with flying colours soon after coming out?

You are using your belief again! When will you learn? Or are you blinded by it!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

While Jay ponders, I randomly chose one of the other six guys, Ken Peterson, to see how he's been getting along... Not that well, it seems. Elna Baker interviewed him alongside Mike Rogers in 2010 for This American Life and described his personal situation:

Ken started telling us a little bit about himself. Prior to this trip, all I knew was that he was divorced, had kids, lived alone in a trailer, and that I had to call him at his sister's because he couldn't afford to use his cell phone minutes. He told us he spends two or three days a week in the library using the internet to research his UFO theories, which he has time for because he's pretty much retired now...

Ken Peterson: "I tell everybody - I have four sons - I tell people that they put me out to pasture. Just live by myself, and I'm just totally obsessed. Everybody else realized that I'm obsessed with the UFO encounter."

Ken wishes he had been taken instead of Travis, and remains convinced the UFO was real although it played havoc with his Mormon family - even his sons and daughter dismissed his story, leaving him feeling further isolated since "nobody will hear me out on it".

His isolation also seems to have increased a curious obsession with signs and coincidences that began after that night in 1975:

I believe that it was intentional, that it was a display of the symbology of the phoenix, mythological phoenix...You know, death and rebirth. And, you know, we're fairly close to Phoenix. Three of the guys were on our crew had just come up from Phoenix. And, of course, afterwards with all the media coverage and all the Phoenix TV stations there.

The interviewer is taken aback by this - as was I - and it's easy to assume Ken has perhaps lost touch with reality over time, but the incident has clearly disrupted his entire life.

Mike Rogers, who claims to be deeply sceptical in general, pipes up with his own view of the case's believability:

I'm very skeptical of anything and everything else. I even have certain skepticisms about this. I would have even doubted my own self. If something like this would have happened to me by myself, or even with one other person and that person was gone or abducted or whatever, I would doubt my own side. I think over a few years I would have just decided it was some kind of a dream or some kind of an odd occurrence that has no answer, and I left it at that. But there were seven of us out here, so it made it pretty easy to rely on the other guys for complete and continuous memory.

Naturally, none of the above provides solid proof of anything, but it's refreshing to hear the other guys' views for a change - and a bit depressing, too, regarding Peterson's woes.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

While Jay ponders, I randomly chose one of the other six guys, Ken Peterson, to see how he's been getting along... Not that well, it seems. Elna Baker interviewed him alongside Mike Rogers in 2010 for This American Life and described his personal situation:

Ken started telling us a little bit about himself. Prior to this trip, all I knew was that he was divorced, had kids, lived alone in a trailer, and that I had to call him at his sister's because he couldn't afford to use his cell phone minutes. He told us he spends two or three days a week in the library using the internet to research his UFO theories, which he has time for because he's pretty much retired now...

Ken Peterson: "I tell everybody - I have four sons - I tell people that they put me out to pasture. Just live by myself, and I'm just totally obsessed. Everybody else realized that I'm obsessed with the UFO encounter."

Ken wishes he had been taken instead of Travis, and remains convinced the UFO was real although it played havoc with his Mormon family - even his sons and daughter dismissed his story, leaving him feeling further isolated since "nobody will hear me out on it".

His isolation also seems to have increased a curious obsession with signs and coincidences that began after that night in 1975:

I believe that it was intentional, that it was a display of the symbology of the phoenix, mythological phoenix...You know, death and rebirth. And, you know, we're fairly close to Phoenix. Three of the guys were on our crew had just come up from Phoenix. And, of course, afterwards with all the media coverage and all the Phoenix TV stations there.

The interviewer is taken aback by this - as was I - and it's easy to assume Ken has perhaps lost touch with reality over time, but the incident has clearly disrupted his entire life.

Mike Rogers, who claims to be deeply sceptical in general, pipes up with his own view of the case's believability:

I'm very skeptical of anything and everything else. I even have certain skepticisms about this. I would have even doubted my own self. If something like this would have happened to me by myself, or even with one other person and that person was gone or abducted or whatever, I would doubt my own side. I think over a few years I would have just decided it was some kind of a dream or some kind of an odd occurrence that has no answer, and I left it at that. But there were seven of us out here, so it made it pretty easy to rely on the other guys for complete and continuous memory.

Naturally, none of the above provides solid proof of anything, but it's refreshing to hear the other guys' views for a change - and a bit depressing, too, regarding Peterson's woes.

Yeah, kind of makes you realise that they saw something that changed there lives. And it is something that has been completly ignored because it does not fit or compute with debunkers beliefs.

I gave an example about. A post posted a video of Travis failing a Polygraph on a tv show go prove to me that Travis is lying. On the other hand, lazar passes a Polygraph with flying colours, and suddenly they are unreliable

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The ketones is not important, and I tell you why. Travis vanished for five days. What he remembers about being on the ship lasted no less than a day, even ours by his account. So, what he does remember, he did not eat. How much of that time is lost? So how would he know if he had not eaten. He just remembers not eating.

So you are saying that he really was on a spaceship and ate food given to him by aliens? Or is there another alternative?

As for the video. It was a TV show. I would put absolutely nothing on that polygraph test to prove he was lying or even telling the truth. These shows are like this forum. Designed for entertainment first and foremost.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

The OP of this thread isn't even about Travis Walton!

Probably the best idea is to take this discussion into a new thread CB. If you are interested then an analysis of the soil samples in the area where Walton was allegedly abducted was conducted by Frontier Analysis back in 2017.

And you might remember them hidden away in a certain video clip featuring 'the Hoff' and a guy in serious need of a change of clothes?

All roads lead to Rome hey?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

So you are saying that he really was on a spaceship and ate food given to him by aliens? Or is there another alternative?

As for the video. It was a TV show. I would put absolutely nothing on that polygraph test to prove he was lying or even telling the truth. These shows are like this forum. Designed for entertainment first and foremost.

No! I am not saying this is evidence that Travis is telling the truth. Simply putting it out there because Travis was away for five days, and only remembers bits and pieces. Who's to say he was not fed something in those five days that he does not remember. As an example, people in comas are fed, does that mean they know they are being fed?

As for the video, if you do mot take the test serious, why post it as evidence?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join