It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman,"Bob (Lazaar) Lied Deliberately" and Jeremy Corbell Acts Like A "Teenage Girl"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here's a video clip from the 2015 International UFO Congress, where Stanton Friedman and Jeremy Corbell debate Bob Lazar's claims of having back-engineered alien spacecraft. It's my opinion, after watching Corbell's over rated, Hunt For The Skinwalker movie and viewing him on various TV shows, that he's nothing more than a narcissistic, publicity seeking director. I realize there are many people, including members of ATS, who have a lovefest with this guy, but I don't.

In this video clip, you'll see Corbell going toe to toe with Stanton Friedman, who's a retired nuclear physicist and famed professional ufologist. Stanton believes that visits to planet Earth by alien spacecraft are real, but doubts Bob Lazaar's story, especially his credentials, which he states in this video clip. Like one commentator on this video clip stated, Corbell acts like an offended, emotional "teenage girl in the middle of an argument." Perhaps it's because Corbell is a friend of Bob Lazaar, and spent "years,years and years investigating his case." My feeling is, it's because he was protecting the validity of Lazaar's story for a future documentary project (Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers), which is currently rated a 5.6/10 on IMDb.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
He is protecting his cash-cow, maybe? I can't watch the video as I find the whole saga surrounding Bob Lazaar to be quite tedious and difficult to believe and tolerate. Something, and I don't quite know what it is, makes me distrust him. Credit to his ability to stick with his story, through the decades. Can't have been easy.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So this is what's left of "ufology".

Infighting, name calling, and ego wars.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

"Ufology" died once people started making money and getting YouTube "views" off it.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There is a "phenomenon"

But all this Skinwalker BS, NIDS, Tom Delongs TTSA, C2C Noorey, is just using media platforms to make a few $$$, not inform anyone. Gone all woowoo!! "step right up folks, only .25 to see the amazing two headed monkey" type of mentality...

Capitalism, free enterprise and using a stupid gullible public to enrich themselves.

Ok, now that being said. anyone interested in a "Bikini Zombi Cannibal maidens gone Bad" feature length movie? Based on a true story...

Scripts almost done...
edit on 2-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman is a charlatan of the highest order, this has been known for decades.

The guy tears down anyone he fears that might make money on the whole thing because he wants to be the biggest name in the room, with the deepest pockets

Its his ego and money , not truth.
edit on 2-1-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Here's a video clip from the 2015 International UFO Congress, where Stanton Friedman and Jeremy Corbell debate Bob Lazar's claims of having back-engineered alien spacecraft. It's my opinion, after watching Corbell's over rated, Hunt For The Skinwalker movie and viewing him on various TV shows, that he's nothing more than a narcissistic, publicity seeking director. I realize there are many people, including members of ATS, who have a lovefest with this guy, but I don't.

In this video clip, you'll see Corbell going toe to toe with Stanton Friedman, who's a retired nuclear physicist and famed professional ufologist. Stanton believes that visits to planet Earth by alien spacecraft are real, but doubts Bob Lazaar's story, especially his credentials, which he states in this video clip. Like one commentator on this video clip stated, Corbell acts like an offended, emotional "teenage girl in the middle of an argument." Perhaps it's because Corbell is a friend of Bob Lazaar, and spent "years,years and years investigating his case." My feeling is, it's because he was protecting the validity of Lazaar's story for a future documentary project (Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers), which is currently rated a 5.6/10 on IMDb.

Thanks for the link to the video. I would not describe Jeremy as "teenage girl in the middle of an argument." I see a man very passionate about what he believes he knows as the truth of Lazar's experience. Jeremy is calling Stanton out on never looking into Lazar's story very deeply. Stanton 100% concentrated any investigation on Bob Lazar to just his education background. Do you believe our government is capable of erasing Lazar's education background? There really was not a very big digital footprint back then. It would be easy to pull documents (paperwork) that concern Lazar at any institution and meet with the principals to encourage denial for National Security reasons. Is it possible that Lazar lied about his education? Sure. Is it possible Lazar worked on back engineering exotic technology? Yes.

I do not know if you watched the documentary but would highly recommend if not. It does cost money to make the documentary and I am sure Jeremy also would like to see a profit to create more and run a business while paying the bills and putting food on the table. I see nothing wrong with making money if it an honest business.

I respect that you posted this. What is your opinion on the possibility that Lazar worked at area 51? I know that you do not subscribe to the "lovefest" (your words) but I did not see your opinion about his claims.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fworkman

So do you buy into the Tom DeLonge BS as well? NIDS, etc...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So do you buy into the Tom DeLonge BS as well? NIDS, etc...

I'm on the fence about Tom DeLong. I believe Tom has met with senior military and intelligence officers and has gleaned information that confirms - we do not know what we do not know. I am not sure Tom has something new to add to the mystery to help understand it. I hope so but have not seen anything new to date.

NIDS was real and conducted several investigations. I hope that all the data will one day be shared but not holding my breath. I seriously would think the information should be shared if a portion of my tax dollars helped fund any investigations.

edit on 2-1-2019 by fworkman because: (no reason given)

I asked George Knapp once (right here on ATS) if there is still information not yet revealed that would blow our minds due to the NIDS investigation at the ranch. George replied - Yes. This alone indicates to me there is more information than what we currently know about the NIDS investigation. I patiently wait for that information.
edit on 2-1-2019 by fworkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Good for you.

Keep believing 😂

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: projectvxn

"Ufology" died once people started making money and getting YouTube "views" off it.

Now they're fighting over the scraps of an empire never realized.

Of course, this is what happens when everyone in the group is full of crap.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm not a Corbell or Friedman fan, but the recent documentary on Lazar is worth viewing, in my opinion.

See my comments regarding it: HERE and HERE

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Watched the entire video. I think calling Jeremy’s debating style that of a little girl was DEAD ON. This guy is a tool. An Argumentative, interrupting and arrogant fool.

On another note, Stanton looks like an old bumbling idiot — stuck on stupid. He’s a dinosaur, that needs to stay abreast of the evolution that’s transpired in ufology (e.g. IDH).

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Corbell’s documentary’s are pretty cheesy with all the spooky music and unrelated spooky imagery peppered throughout to increase the length, but they have decent info. I just wish he’d drop the cheesy Hollywood pageantry and take it seriously. The lazar one was expecially filled with obvious filler material, that narration was expecially cheesy and entirely pointless. Personally I’d rather have a 30 min serious documentary then one that is an hour long filled with spooky music and pictures trying to tell me how to feel about something.
edit on 2-1-2019 by Quantumgamer1776 because: The voices

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What happened with Friedman's implants? I saw a thing years ago, where he was pulling pieces of metal from people's bodies. Supposedly, he was sending them away for isotopic analysis and getting back results that they were made of elements not of Earth. Then, as far as I can tell, that just disappeared. Where did that rabbit hole go?

I couldn't claim to know how the science of that works or what it really means, I wouldn't know who (if anyone) to believe. But it certainly appeared to me, to be more credible than Lazar's letters and doodles.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

You are thinking of two different people, I think. I suspect you have confused the late Dr. Roger Leir with the NOW RETIRED Stanton Friedman.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Ah, you're spot on!

Well, don't I feel silly? I guess that's more thread drift from me.

Thanks for setting me straight. Early morning at work, but I'll definitely check that video out when I get home. From what I remember, his stuff was a great watch.

Is it a fair assumption to say that Roger Leir was in fact a proponent of Lazar and Corbell?

I see Corbell was involved in the making of at least one of his documentaries.

Guess I ought to read up some on Friedman too.

Thanks again.
edit on 2 1 2019 by SlowNail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

That was painful. It's just personal taste but I find Corbell to be an insufferable douche. After his skinwalker video came out I posted a review and he got all butt hurt about my comments and responded in, imo, a very immature way. I find his movies to be big nothing burgers and won't ever pay for one again. Calling Lazar "the most kick ass scientist" is just so beyond dumb. How can you expect to be taken seriously? If I was George Knapp I'd drop this guy like a bad habit.

As for Stanton, he is really old school and I don't agree with his theory on UFO's but I still very much like listening to him. At least he's under control and gentlemanly. Corbell kept playing to the crowd like he was on the Maury Povich show. Why should Stanton keep digging on a guy who he found to be lying about his education? George Knapp did and fine, but does the rest of the world have to do the same?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

That's ok - I personally cannot abide Friedman or Lazaar. I've found that far too much of the Ufology boils down to insults ,neener neener neener, and unsubstantiated claims that one expects to be taken as Gospel Writ.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It wasn't always this way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join