It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To whom do Russians trust and who do not trust

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

And here I thought I was being clever with my Teddy KGB reference.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And here I thought I was being clever with my Teddy KGB reference.

The KGB has always had the CIA))) And now even George Friedman is so degraded that he gave the analyst an artificial intelligence)))

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: midicon

I can't think of any nations that Russia can trust really.

In vain, my friend. In Russia, people and the state are idealists. We believe in sincere friendship and are ready to give a lot. This applies to both people and the state. We are often betrayed. Russians, if betrayed, become extremely radical and inflexible. The state ... is more complicated. There is a policy and geopolitics. But in any case, the betrayal will be taken into account and will always be remembered. As about sincere friendship.

Not sure what you mean by 'in vain'. Which nations do you think Russia can trust? I'm not anti Russian...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Countries are a relative concept. Not only countries appear and disappear, whole empires go the same way. Think big, my friend, not just this moment. Everything passes, only Russia is eternal)))

I'm kidding, of course. Unfortunately now in the history of the world a turning point. Trump said yesterday that the United States will no longer be the world's gendarme. And who will? Russia? No, we do not need it.
Unfortunately, the United States has taught most countries to be vassals. Russia does not need vassals. We will wait until the vassals become free people who are especially aware of their interests, and then they will come to an agreement.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Twice in history the UK and Russia have gone to war face to face and come out of that wars brothers in arms , it is only 10+ years since we paid of the WW2 bill for the weapons we shipped to Russia .

And we shipped the Rolls Royce engine for the first mig to Russia to level the field long ago , now Russia builds the best

Ditto the rest of our Tech over the years from trains to planes worldwide .

Russia is prepared for a fight both those D.UMBS built years ago which are 400+ miles square each
are stocked , we have budget cuts and sell offs

It was game over for the west when Richard Nixon shook hands with Chinas Mao back in the day

The Russians and Chinese play a long game of chess like in the film revolver , we feed them the pieces and they gladly accept always smiling

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Twice in history the UK and Russia have gone to war face to face and come out of that wars brothers in arms , it is only 10+ years since we paid of the WW2 bill for the weapons we shipped to Russia .

And we shipped the Rolls Royce engine for the first mig to Russia to level the field long ago , now Russia builds the best

Ditto the rest of our Tech over the years from trains to planes worldwide .

Russia is prepared for a fight both those D.UMBS built years ago which are 400+ miles square each
are stocked , we have budget cuts and sell offs

It was game over for the west when Richard Nixon shook hands with Chinas Mao back in the day

The Russians and Chinese play a long game of chess like in the film revolver , we feed them the pieces and they gladly accept always smiling

Nothing is easier, check)))
It is a pity that after checking the English Channel will pass between Europe and Ireland)))

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Makes you wonder who has who surrounded and is reading from the art of war , some feign weakness to draw you in on the board , then pounce like a mantis on the unsuspecting pray .

Way to many countries with nukes and big populations are prepared to go to war and loose 50+ million ,India,Pakistan China .

If the Scottish ever get independence they will have the biggest party on the planet , then one of them will get their hands on the nukes and decide to have the biggest fire works party on the planet but with nukes and everyones invited
ps the code is 11111111

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Makes you wonder who has who surrounded and is reading from the art of war , some feign weakness to draw you in on the board , then pounce like a mantis on the unsuspecting pray .

Way to many countries with nukes and big populations are prepared to go to war and loose 50+ million ,India,Pakistan China .

If the Scottish ever get independence they will have the biggest party on the planet , then one of them will get their hands on the nukes and decide to have the biggest fire works party on the planet but with nukes and everyones invited
ps the code is 11111111

My friend, the Russians, throughout their very long history, have always fought and repelled aggression. Russians have a reflection of aggression in the blood, in the genes. We fought when there was neither Britain, nor Australia, nor Canada, nor the United States ... No need to teach Russians about war. Many people came to our land with the war, even took our capital Moscow several times. Where are they all? Where are their bones?
The Russians do not want war, but if it is inevitable, they will go to the end. Are you ready to go to the end?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hell yes , i am from a nation of cannon fodder we do death and war good

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join