It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To whom do Russians trust and who do not trust

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The All-Russian Public Opinion Research Center (VTsIOM) conducted a sociological survey among Russians and obtained the following results.

The conflict between the Russian Orthodox Church and Constantinople did not affect its rating in the country - along with the army and security forces it remains one of the most approved public institutions, it follows from VTsIOM data.

In the top three of the most positively evaluated public institutions by Russians, the army is still (86% of respondents approve of its actions, only 6% speak negatively), the Russian Orthodox Church (68.8% against 16.4) and law enforcement agencies (57% against 27.4 ). These are the data of the December approval rating of major state and public institutions from VTsIOM.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Nice to see there's a healthy distrust of political parties , I guess that includes the chosen one as curiously he isn't mentioned in the polls.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Interesting and informative.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Whew, I am glad they did not ask them if they approve of mice. I probably would be listed as one of the most distrusted things on the list.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Whew, I am glad they did not ask them if they approve of mice. I probably would be listed as one of the most distrusted things on the list.

You know, 15-20 years ago in the apartments of Russians there could be mice. Even they ran to me))) And the trash containers had the kingdom of rats. Now, after reading your post, I realized that I had not seen mice or rats for a long time. And it is very strange to read that rats captured Los Angeles, San Francisco, Baltimore and other American cities ((((

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

You know, 15-20 years ago in the apartments of Russians there could be mice. Even they ran to me))) And the trash containers had the kingdom of rats. Now, after reading your post, I realized that I had not seen mice or rats for a long time. And it is very strange to read that rats captured Los Angeles, San Francisco, Baltimore and other American cities ((((

Your observation gets my curiosity up. What caused the big decrease in rats and mice there, what chemistry was used to get rid of them and where is that chemistry employed? Did they add something to the foods there that Rats and mice cannot metabolize correctly making the garbage deadly to them or are they spraying something around the cities.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Your observation gets my curiosity up. What caused the big decrease in rats and mice there, what chemistry was used to get rid of them and where is that chemistry employed? Did they add something to the foods there that Rats and mice cannot metabolize correctly making the garbage deadly to them or are they spraying something around the cities.

You know, there was no chemistry. We, in Russia, have a lot of bureaucracy. To achieve the arrival of the sanitary-epidemiological station ... you can become bald))) Mice and rats disappeared somehow for natural reasons. People began to live better, cleaner, value the environment and throw garbage only in containers. Not all, of course, but most. The apartments have become cleaner, all, as they say in Russia, European renovation. Our media even write "Where are our cockroaches?")))
I think that just the quality of life has grown. And how are you, my friend?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The more interesting question is who trusts the Russians.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The more interesting question is who trusts the Russians.

An even more interesting question: “Who do the Russians trust?”)))

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I can't think of any nations that Russia can trust really.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I can't think of any nations that Russia can trust really.

In vain, my friend. In Russia, people and the state are idealists. We believe in sincere friendship and are ready to give a lot. This applies to both people and the state. We are often betrayed. Russians, if betrayed, become extremely radical and inflexible. The state ... is more complicated. There is a policy and geopolitics. But in any case, the betrayal will be taken into account and will always be remembered. As about sincere friendship.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
To be honest, I can't trust any leader or political representative of any country including the United States. They're all self-serving and feed-off of power. The simple fact that many of these people who run for office are rich, refuse term-limits, and stay in office way past their retirement age, says a lot. They sell out the people's interests for corporate interests so they can hold onto their office and power. What rich, well-to-do person would want to take on the responsibility and the demands of being president of a country, other than for the mere fact of gaining power and pushing agendas for their own self-interests? These well-to do rich have a need for power, or they would be sitting on a yacht, living the good life and sipping on a martini.

It's clear as day, that the world is being manipulated by the few and powerful. It will continue until the people of the world wake-up and join together and demand peace and an end to wars and military conflicts.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

A comment about Russian apartments 15-20 years ago and no one has made the obvious "Fire" response? For shame ATS. For shame.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

A comment about Russian apartments 15-20 years ago and no one has made the obvious "Fire" response? For shame ATS. For shame.

I wonder who lived and lives in Russia, you stupid troll, or I, Russian?)))

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You know, there was no chemistry. We, in Russia, have a lot of bureaucracy. To achieve the arrival of the sanitary-epidemiological station ... you can become bald))) Mice and rats disappeared somehow for natural reasons. People began to live better, cleaner, value the environment and throw garbage only in containers. Not all, of course, but most. The apartments have become cleaner, all, as they say in Russia, European renovation. Our media even write "Where are our cockroaches?")))

I know where most the cockroaches went in this country, they moved to Washington DC to run our country, and to New york where they work for Wall street.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

How cute. You actually think the apartment bombings in '99 were committed by the Chechens.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I know where most the cockroaches went in this country, they moved to Washington DC to run our country, and to New york where they work for Wall street.

Thank you, pleasure. Long laughed))))

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

How cute. You actually think the apartment bombings in '99 were committed by the Chechens.

Do not go away from the topic. This is an old and battered troll takeover of the 90s. So who among us lives in Russia, you or me?)))

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The typical answer of a stupid troll when it merges))))))))))

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join