It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Air Force One?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hello, i was reading about Mr Trump visit to American Troops in Irak and read this declaration,

"“I had concerns for the institution of the presidency because — not for myself, personally,” he said. “I had concerns for the first lady, I will tell you. But if you would have seen what we had to go through, with the darkened plane, with all windows closed, with no lights on whatsoever, anywhere — pitch black. I’ve never seen it. I’ve been in many airplanes — all types and shapes and sizes. I’ve never seen anything like it.”"

www.nytimes.com...

¿Is there a black or stealth Air Force One?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: drwire

They turned the lights off.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

".. I’ve been in many airplanes — all types and shapes and sizes. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Maybe he has never been in a plane in complete darkness before.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT
Exactly right.
God is reading and comprehension that hard or is it easier for some people to jump to stupid conclusions?
What they did is standard practice going into any area that may have MANPADS active. Clearly standard war zone practice in Iraq and Afghanistan over the last 15+ years has somehow escaped the notice of some.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
They turned of the lights. It’s that or Trump just let slip a classified aircraft but I think they just turned all the lights off.

To be fair he exposed a seal team so you could be right but I doubt it
edit on 27-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
"Air force one" isnt a specific aircraft. It's code for any aircraft that the president is traveling in.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

sometimes its hard to not like this guy. he is like a character from a movie ala 'fear and loathing in las vegas'. am mix of peter sellers, zsa zsa gabor, oliver hardy, the bad guy from die hard and mogli. funny. but dangerous too. i'm pretty sure we all will learn some day.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Then why is the helicopter called marine 1
sorry...
edit on 12272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because the helicopter, is a marine vehicle. Hence marine 1

When it’s an Air Force vehicle, he’s in Air Force 1

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Never really thought of this, but it would make sense to trick out a stealth bomber or design the president jmhis own stealth aircraft. Keep it close by, underground in case of the worst case scenario

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Black Air Force One? Obama isn't President anymore!!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

the POTUS jet has some pretty neat tricks it can conjure if need be.

let alone the other aircraft around it.

just a little tidbit, but when Hillary and Donald where in my city during the campaign was one of the times i saw a smaller silent black triangle.

so i imagine if candidates get that kind of protection the POTUS gets equal or better.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The VC-25 was caught, in photographs, over the UK. They gave the trip away by miscoding the transponder of the aircraft. They coded it as a C-17 so it didn't show as a VC-25 on tracking sites, but the code they used had never been seen by spotters, so people started watching the flight and figured out that something was wrong.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here's an article about the trip.

www.thedrive.com...

There's a nice shot of the MATADOR.

edit on 27-12-2018 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

the other MATADOR, not to be confused with the AT weapon.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
this is racist

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So this bbc article implies that the trip was easily traceable for anyone with a desire to do so, surely not so?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ioweagle

All aircraft, including military and Air Force One will have a trackable transponder by 2020. They can recode it, or turn it off, as they did near Romania, but changing the code won't always work, unless they are far more careful than they were on this trip.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So did someone drop the ball? From a laymen’s point of view it looks like a school boy error for a potus trip to be so predictable

top topics

<<   2 >>

join