It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Air Force One?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ioweagle

The problem was that they seriously underestimated the spotter community again. Instead of going with an existing aircraft code, such as one that was in PDM or Phase, they made one up. So spotters were seeing a C-17 showing, but with a code none of them had in their database, so they started talking and watching it. That got people paying more attention when it went over areas that had people with cameras, and the cat was out of the bag.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I guess that's what I find incredible, that They can underestimate a journey like this.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Spotters have been underestimated for years.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
To add, especially when I read about possible secret black, grey projects this seems even more rediclulous, double bluff maybe!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I guess my real question is how come we can predict and get a picture of potus on his way to Afghan but we can't get pictures of more exotic craft!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It's a lot easier to hide black projects, although more than one has accidentally been exposed by people looking in the right place at the right time.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: drwire

You should really have watched the Conan O'Brien's show from Qatar. He was there with Michelle Obama. Not that great of a show, btw.

Then you would have heard an intelligent description on what it is like to fly to a foreign air base with somebody under guard like the Prez or Ex-prez's wife.

The interior of the plane had all windows closed. All light sources were turned off. The interior of the plane was in complete darkness at night. Not the exterior painted black (although it sounds like landing lights are also darkened).

Then Conan did a "Hi tech, 3D, animation" of what happened because they were not allowed to film the interior so there was no b-roll to show.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

pictures exist.

some have been paid for by the AF for some serious coin.

also, most people aren't carrying around telephoto lenses, so most pictures are just lights or videos are just strange lights.

also speaking for myself, if i had a picture of something secret i wouldn't post it for a few reasons.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The problem was that they seriously underestimated the spotter community again. Instead of going with an existing aircraft code, such as one that was in PDM or Phase, they made one up. So spotters were seeing a C-17 showing, but with a code none of them had in their database, so they started talking and watching it. That got people paying more attention when it went over areas that had people with cameras, and the cat was out of the bag.

ZAPH, I'm confused as what's going on in this thread.
Did they simply switch transponders from a 742 to a Gulfsteam( the knob on the cockpit panel ) as Bush Jr. Did. Or did they switch an entire aircraft? AF1 82-8000 has been doing daily flights out of Lackland AFB since potus 41 funeral which was 92-9000 they transported Bush 41 on...

Edit: I screen grabbed the flights of 82-8 (callsign Venus) for 2 weeks over San Antonio, Killeen, Austin Texas with the 3 B-52's not nearby... but around. New Pilot training? Or back to the Outlaw, Posse 80 Hercules joint training?

edit on 28-12-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

pictures exist.

some have been paid for by the AF for some serious coin.

also, most people aren't carrying around telephoto lenses, so most pictures are just lights or videos are just strange lights.

also speaking for myself, if i had a picture of something secret i wouldn't post it for a few reasons.

I've given up on putting a star for you..😆
You know why.
Here's the black aircraft

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

They just recoded the transponder to a new code. The previous flight with Bush, they didn't have the ADS-B, so they just filed as a Gulfstream. They were flying 29000, as RCH938, instead of Air Force One, and the transponder was coded to AE47C4. The normal transponder code is ADFDF9 for 29000.

They've had 28000 in San Antonio at the Boeing facility undergoing maintenance and upgrades.
edit on 12/28/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bigburgh

They just recoded the transponder to a new code. The previous flight with Bush, they didn't have the ADS-B, so they just filed as a Gulfstream. They were flying 29000, as RCH938, instead of Air Force One, and the transponder was coded to AE47C4. The normal transponder code is ADFDF9 for 29000.

They've had 28000 in San Antonio at the Boeing facility undergoing maintenance and upgrades.

Thanks once again

What I saw..( i changed from new tablt to old tablet devices ) here good sir
60-0011 B-52

edit on 28-12-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Yet more ammunition along with flight tracking software that should put the last rights on all the stupid chem trail theories out there. Clearly though ignorance of such is bliss.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join