It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shocking beheading in Morocco

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
More details came out today about the poor young girls found dead in the mountains in morroco.

It turned out 3 muslim men killed them..

It then turned out they they were beheaded..

today it came out, the 3 Muslim be-headers posted the phone footage to the parents facebook pages

its brutal, this will ripple around the world

Uncensored images of the severed and partially severed heads of two Scandinavian tourists murdered in the Moroccan mountains have been plastered all over the Facebook page of one of their grieving mothers.
Link

It is not clear if the images were taken by investigators or the killers but the horror development came after friends and family urged people not to watch a video showing the decapitation of one of the victims currently circulating online.

the footage is out there, i'd suggest you don't watch it

rip beautiful ladies
edit on 21/12/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

whats more disturbing is that so many reports refused to aknowledge the fact that they were Muslim and extremists, at least the European news sources

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Damn.

Two kids out for an adventure. Take a wrong turn, and run head long into evil.

Taking a wrong turn shouldn't be a death sentence.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
what is shocking about beheadings ??? - you KNOW whats going to happen

hint - clue in name

head > whack > no head

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Link does not work (Australia)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

thanks

Link

Gin
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

24 and 28 year old aren't exactly kids anymore. They should have known better to not go backpacking to a sniphole place like Morocco, when other tourists have gotten lynched too in that region in these last few years.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

At my age? They're kids. Still shouldn't be a death sentence.

I'll go along with the "not going to Morocco" part, though.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
whats more disturbing is that so many reports refused to aknowledge the fact that they were Muslim and extremists, at least the European news sources

Oh, I don't know. The BBC are reporting that the murderers were members of Islamic State. However, it's often best not to jump to conclusions until there is a modicum of evidence.

To the OP. People like this are just warped psychopaths who have been motivated and moulded by people whose currency is hatred. One consolation if people are after revenge, is that the Moroccans have these scumbags alive.

Four men arrested over the murders of two Scandinavian women in southern Morocco had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group in a video shared on social media, a prosecutor says.

BBC Source

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Oh, I don't know. The BBC are reporting that the murderers were members of Islamic State. However, it's often best not to jump to conclusions until there is a modicum of evidence.

To the OP. People like this are just warped psychopaths who have been motivated and moulded by people whose currency is hatred. One consolation if people are after revenge, is that the Moroccans have these scumbags alive.

Four men arrested over the murders of two Scandinavian women in southern Morocco had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group in a video shared on social media, a prosecutor says.

BBC Source

in the footage the muslims state this was done because of an attack on ISIS in syria.

one of them was known to be a terrorist.

this is as real as it gets, this isn't some angry youth type..

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
What kind of punishment are these guys going to get in Morocco?

If they ever end up in prison they'll be worshiped, does Morocco execute these types? hows Morocco's leaders relationship with the west lately? I'll have to look it up..

the only justice is to put the 3 guys on a plane, under guard.. fly them to the girls hometown.. and let family and close friends deal with them.. no questions asked

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You really think they will be worshipped in a Moroccan prison, that's one twisted view of the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
If they ever end up in prison they'll be worshiped, does Morocco execute these types? hows Morocco's leaders relationship with the west lately? I'll have to look it up..

Morocco is quite proactive against these types of extremists. While they have the death penalty of terrorism, they are also on the road to abolition. They will also be sensitive to the fact the victims came from a European country. I don't expect anyone in the Moroccan penal system to have a nice time.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You really think they will be worshipped in a Moroccan prison, that's one twisted view of the world.

Morocco has death penalty. I'm pretty sure they will be hanged. Moroccos tourist industry is at stake here so they'll want to send a strong signal to the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

its brutal, this will ripple around the world

No it won't, you're just racist against Muslims.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

this is as real as it gets, this isn't some Asperger type..

As an Aspy myself, and more so as the father of a lad with Aspergers, I resent that comment.

How about you reserve your judgement and snarky comments for those with down syndrome?

Oh yes, of course, that would be socially unacceptable. Silly me.

On topic; that was a disgusting act, and seems to be becoming all too familiar

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Please don't mistake this as victim blaming but two Scandinavian girls hiking alone in an islamic country? And they were found by two french women also hiking alone?

Whatever happened to common sense???

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Not going to Morocco isn’t the solution, what about other no go areas in the world? What about no go areas in the city where you live, or just down the road from you?

No these monsters need making a example of and should be hung drawn and quartered. Where ever evil reveals it’s ugly head in the world it needs stamping out.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

the " morroccan death penalty " = a convoluted affair

they have not actually executed anyone for more than 20 years - but the govt refuses to abolish it " just in case "

they have even sentenced people to death - but seem content for them to die on " death row " - with no chance of parole or release

i dont actually know any real morroccans - but i have asked an algerian - anfd his opinion - this case will be the catalyst - they will reduce the scope of execution - to just a few crimes - and if convicted - the 3 will die

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join