It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shocking beheading in Morocco

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
These low IQ possibly inbreeds most likely took an opportunity to brutalize, rape then behead these innocent women and then concoct a religious excuse based upon Islam for doing so.

I don't think they concocted a religious excuse after the event, it is likely that religion was a motivator and gave their brutality and cruelty wings. Nothing like religion to give you a clear purpose.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yes it is. It always is , always has been and always will be.
That is until they get older and become angry OLD aholes.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize
a reply to: Wardaddy454

That you think people are rejoicing when half the country is living off of tourism just proves how disconnected you are.

That you think that has anything to do with what I asked just proves how bad at this you are.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You speak for all of Morocco?

No more than you do.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop Hope they burn them at the stake [as slowly as possible preferably ] B. have a Tourist boycott of Morocco .C.Get the French to do some nuclear testing there .Stinking animals they are ,and yet we are being told ''We have to accept and promote Islam '' EFFF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If I said what I really think here I would be banned from this site .

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

I know how you feel but had to catch and then moderate myself FOR saying what I felt but we have to remember people are people, there will always be extremists whom use some ideology or other to justify there action's be that religion, politic's, sport or anything else they can use to justify there extreme hatred of there fellow men.

We are not such and neither are most of the people of those nation's, they are just as apt to run afoul of these terrorists as we are but in there own country's.

I know it is not what you are saying so this is not aimed at you but at the general consensus that I am as guilty as others' of having so this is as I say not at you but at that general knee jerk blind anger to make us remember most of them are completely innocent.

If they had wanted these girl's murdered then why did thousands of them go out onto there street's to hold a vigil for them.
www.euronews.com...

Remember after the murders of Christian's in Egypt and Pakistan how the local Muslim people's of those community's held hand's to protect there christian neighbors against the radical's.

The men whom committed this atrocity are simply vile animal's not only in our eye's but also in the eye's of many - most Muslim's as well.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Trump needs to toughen up his stance in islamic terrorism, hunt them down to the ends of the earth

it's one of the only things I want my tax money being spent on besides roads and fire fighters

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Islam. THATS why they were beheaded. Because of an extremely hateful, intolerant belief system.

An ‘actual’ rape-culture. One where it is perfectly acceptable to kill those who are not ‘like you’. Especially two disgusting white skinned blonde girls who’s bare skin was showing. Especially two ‘unaccompanied’ white skinned blonde girls, how dare they be put on their own. Mohammed very very clearly said “no”, so the only recourse is: rape, of course, and then beheading.

These men are what is openly referred to as ‘good’ muslims. Following the teachings put forth in the quran itself. Those fake muslims who oppose this behaviour need to go and study it more.

Those non-muslims who are going to claim that I’m wrong have clearly never read the book at all. From beginning to end it’s a hate filled rant of extreme intolerance and bigotry. You know, everything that virtue signallers ‘claim’ to be ‘against’.

Why we tolerate such a hateful ideology at all is beyond me. If we’re happy to outlaw nazism (am ideology that does NOT tell fathers to Stone their own daughters to death) then we should be outlawing Islam as well.

Worse than the KKK.

Say it 'aint so'. Oh man this is hard to deny. Love your neighbor says Jesus. His day today. A day where we give back in a symbol of him giving his all for us.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

There are only 2 motivators....white non muslim & female

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Islam. THATS why they were beheaded. Because of an extremely hateful, intolerant belief system.

An ‘actual’ rape-culture. One where it is perfectly acceptable to kill those who are not ‘like you’. Especially two disgusting white skinned blonde girls who’s bare skin was showing. Especially two ‘unaccompanied’ white skinned blonde girls, how dare they be put on their own. Mohammed very very clearly said “no”, so the only recourse is: rape, of course, and then beheading.

These men are what is openly referred to as ‘good’ muslims. Following the teachings put forth in the quran itself. Those fake muslims who oppose this behaviour need to go and study it more.

Those non-muslims who are going to claim that I’m wrong have clearly never read the book at all. From beginning to end it’s a hate filled rant of extreme intolerance and bigotry. You know, everything that virtue signallers ‘claim’ to be ‘against’.

Why we tolerate such a hateful ideology at all is beyond me. If we’re happy to outlaw nazism (am ideology that does NOT tell fathers to Stone their own daughters to death) then we should be outlawing Islam as well.

Worse than the KKK.

Love your neighbor says Jesus. His day today. A day where we give back in a symbol of him giving his all for us.

Someone visiting Earth for the first time wouldn't know what Christmas is celebrating, without doing some research.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The worse part is that these men will probably just end in prison. These sort of beasts should be executed.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Zeropinion

I know how you feel but had to catch and then moderate myself FOR saying what I felt but we have to remember people are people, there will always be extremists whom use some ideology or other to justify there action's be that religion, politic's, sport or anything else they can use to justify there extreme hatred of there fellow men.

The problem is that Mohammed was a raider of caravans. He took women as slave/wives from raided caravans as booty, and so did his men. He even beheaded people. This is the reason why radicalization is so prominent in Islam. Not every Muslim beliefs in this, but a large majority do.

In Sudan alone, and since the 1980s a Jihad was waged against Christians, and over 2.5 million Christians were murdered through the first jihad in just one country. The second jihad, which I think is still ongoing unless i am wrong, murdered over 500,000 non-Arab Muslims which I am guessing were not extremists. That is just in ONE country. Similar hideous crimes are being committed in many Muslim nations. Unless Islam is changed, radicalism will continue to increase among Muslims.

If it wasn't for Jesus, Christians would have been doing the same things that the Old Testament talks about. If Jesus had been a raider of caravans, who beheaded people, and took women and little girls as "slave wives" what do you think would be happening to this day? What do you think the left's response would be?

edit on 25-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So how do you propose changing Islam? How do you stop the radicalisation of Muslims?
Last time I checked it was the worlds fastest growing religion while Christianity is in decline. Why would that be, and what can be done about it?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It is sad that one can't go where they want in the world. It really shows how far we haven't evolved as a species. We have a long way to go.

I feel for the families involved. I can't imagine the horror they are enduring. Sad.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

He did a heck of a lot worse than that, the oldest version of there texts say that Aisha was six years of age though there revisionists knowing how this outraged sensible minded people try to say she was 16, 18 or 19 in spite of the original version's of those passages saying that she took her toy's with her, she went bald on her wedding night probably from shock induced trauma and because this made her unclean in there tradition's he then never touched her again until her hair grew back which was when she was nine years of age.
He was said to be in his 50's when he married this child and to have expressed an interest in another child whom was merely a crawling baby shortly before he died as well.

He tried to pass himself off as the Messiah to the local Jewish tribes and there elders rejected him so he had them murdered and there woman given to his men as sex slaves.

There was a wise and noble woman, the widow of the chief of the Kufiri tribe called Um Kirfa whom had a great many scimitar's hanging in her tent as a symbol of respect and allegiance from many other tribe's, she acted as an adjudicator despite being a young woman as they respected her opinion and all the other tribes also held her tribe in respect as they were very powerful.

While out in the desert he feared this woman despite his own growing power, the tribes on there own could not stand up to him as he had become a force to be feared and Um Kirfa could potentially have rallied them to her banner throwing his dream's of conquest out of the window and him with them so he decided to get rid of her and to destroy the Kufiri tribe once and for all, but how to do so when they could summon allies from over 50 or 60 other tribes and crush him in the process so like the serpent he was he and his men snuck by night crawling on there belly's into Kufiri territory and by day they hid under the sand until they were within striking range of Um Kirfa's personal tent.

His men raped her - it is not said that he did but his men certainly amused themselves with her then they tide her four limb's between Camel's and pulled her apart as he sat feasting her HER tent on HER table, her head was then presented to him as a trophy.

Um Kirfa had a little child, a little girl and he GAVE that child to his uncle as a play thing to use for his pleasure so child abuse it seem's ran in that family.

Before his time in the desert.

Muhammad whom hated woman had been a salesman and learned the religion's and cultures of a great many other nation's learning a particular dislike for the Persian's whom were better traders than him, he married his boss a widow and older woman in her 50's while he was still in his teen's in order to become owner of the import/export business he was operating for her.

Somehow he fell out with the magistrate's and law makers of the city of Mecca were he was based and they exiled him from the city.

He became a bandit, mixed with the other bandit's but knew more than they did from his time trading and mixing with people from all over the known world, he wanted revenge so targeted caravan's which his band of desert outcasts would have done anyway but knowing the trick's of the trade he knew were the rich caravans were to be found so his band grew ever larger as more and more bandit's flocked to join him until it became an army of thug's in the desert.

When Mecca finally surrendered to him in terror of him he settled old scores murdering two of the men whom had formerly brought him to justice and had him exiled.

On one occasion he told his men that the Persian woman (whom were renowned for there beauty) would lay upon there back's with there leg's spread for them to rape them.

The Mans' crimes are many, his nature vile and demonic and even Salmon Rushdie was sentenced to death by his fellow Iranian's (ironic considering how much Muhammad hated the Persian's) for quoting ancient passages from there Koran.

One of which the Satanic verses is know as such because when Muhammad took Mecca he did not at first want to destroy the idol's in the pagan temple called the Kaaba, instead he said that they were high flying cranes that could intercede between the people and this Allah guy he worshiped (that is most certainly NOT Jehova but has indeed been around for a long time linked to a pagan moon goddess and to an ancient god of chaos and rebellion - AKA the devil).
His statement at the Idol's could be worshiped after already condemning idols to his followers confused them so in the later texts the writers tried to explain it away as him being possessed by the devil when he said this.
But strange he is supposed to be a prophet - the one true prophet - of a God yet the Devil is able to also use him? sound's like a particularly nasty and very false prophet to me.

Make no doubt about it I hate that man and that religion but the people I do not hate instead I see them as misguided by over 1400 years of blasphemous lies and satanic blasphemy's and had I my way the religion itself would be expunged from the face of both the physical and spiritual worlds by the Real God's holy fire but how many soul's would then be lost?.
There are still good people born, just because they have been led astray does not mean we should kill our brothers simply because a false shepherd stole them.

edit on 26-12-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

So how do you propose changing Islam? How do you stop the radicalisation of Muslims?
Last time I checked it was the worlds fastest growing religion while Christianity is in decline. Why would that be, and what can be done about it?

I cannot change it for them. The moderate Muslims should be the ones doing and demanding the change. But instead of admitting that as it is now Islam can radicalize a lot of Muslims, they decide to ignore it and claim that it is a religion of peace. But peace hasn't existed in many Muslim nations even before the U.S. itself came into existence.

In the other thread, which was closed, member "lakabarra" claims that Muslims are becoming radicalized because of the west. This is false. There was an interview done to Osama Bin Laden, this was posted in another thread years ago, in which he stated that even as the Mujahideen were allied with the U.S. to fight the communist Russians, they were already planning on how to attack the U.S. and the west in general...

As the U.S. was being formed and ships were sailing from Europe to the U.S., many Muslim nations in north Africa were attacking the ships, just like Muhammed was a raider alongside his men. These Muslims attacked those ships and did exactly the same things that today's Muslim extremists do.

I have posted the following passage many times, and how the U.S. at first wanted to find some way to appease the North African Muslim nations and find some way to be at peace with them. But that wasn't possible. The first large war the U.S. had to wage as it became a nation was against the North African Muslim nations whom resorted to piracy, just like Mohammed resorted to being a raider of caravans.

In March 1786, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, (that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once.[25]

Jefferson reported the conversation to Secretary of Foreign Affairs John Jay, who submitted the ambassador's comments and offer to Congress. Jefferson argued that paying tribute would encourage more attacks. Although John Adams agreed with Jefferson, he believed that circumstances forced the U.S. to pay tribute until an adequate navy could be built. The U.S. had just fought an exhausting war, which put the nation deep in debt. Federalist and Anti-Federalist forces argued over the needs of the country and the burden of taxation.

en.wikipedia.org...

As long as Islam exists as it is, there will always be a large majority of Muslim extremists. Neither I, nor you, nor anyone who is not a prominent Muslim scholar can change Islam. A majority of prominent Muslim scholars have to find a way to stop extremism. Just claiming that they don't approve, meanwhile the Quran has over 109 passages in which it speaks of waging war or using violence against non-Muslims, won't stop radicalism in Islam.

edit on 26-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

I don't think they concocted a religious excuse after the event, it is likely that religion was a motivator and gave their brutality and cruelty wings. Nothing like religion to give you a clear purpose.

Evil men are capable of using any excuse to commit atrocities. How many times does it have to be pointed out that Atheists have also committed mass murder?...

The original form of communism was an atheist system, and what did it do? It murdered over 110 million people in the ~ 100 years of it's existence and put millions more, including religious people, in Gulags. Throughout the 20th and 21st century there are many examples of the atrocities that atheists themselves can also commit.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I agree that the moderate Muslims should be the ones doing and demanding the change. The thing is the extremists operate like the Italian Mafia and just like the mafia they aren’t so easy eradicate.

I disagree that the majority of Muslims are extremists we aren’t seeing this in their actions if that were the case, in fact many Muslims aren’t religious at all much, just as I was born a Christian I don’t follow it. Though the issue is an extremely complex one and I have witnessed with my own eyes Muslims take on the more radical ideology. Nobody used to go round with full on burkas years ago, or dress in the traditional garb except on Fridays and the elderly. Look how secular Iran was before the regime change that the West helped bring about. Claiming that western interference in Muslim country’s doesn’t help radicalise them is just silly. Sure wars have been going before the USA was even a thing, but wars have been going on in that region before Islam was even a thing.

Don’t get me wrong I’m no fan of any religion even moderate ones, what the terrorists want though is to cause hatred and division been Muslims and non Muslims
what I fear happening is a situation like in Northern Ireland during the troubles. Except across most of Europe. With ongoing tit for tat attacks or outright civil war. All over some stupid antiquated belief system. Guess who the real victims are it’s always the innocent.
edit on 27-12-2018 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The ISIS cell that did this , is for sure supported by the EU-NATO and its purpose is to prepare the EU to an invasion of Morocco.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join