It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is Changing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It’s late. Nvm.
edit on 12/21/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You are right. People, especially on social media and online forums, are at each other's throats in a heartbeat. Partly I think this is frustration due to economic pressures and being pissed off with our corrupt and lying governments. However, there are also groups out to change the way we, as a society, think and behave. In the UK one of the groups is called The Behavioural Insights Team also known as The Nudge Unit. There is also a high level political 'charity' called Common Purpose who want to create a million 'change agents' and who use NLP on unsuspecting participants. Add to this all the online Astro turfing and paid trolls to stir things up along with the press who have always been good at stirring and steering people's emotions and creating agro and hatred, with their slanted and biased reporting. Is it any wonder people have been manipulated into being whiny childish brats, especially those of the younger generation who think this behaviour is normal and have no experience of a time where people were more thoughtful and community based.

Chemicals in the water and food along with pushed medication and radiation from modern technology won't be helping either. Those pushing all this, possibly the NWO crowd who want to create order out of chaos and rule the planet, know their psychology and the buttons to press to get these reactions, unless you are aware of their plan, then it is not so effective.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Nvm, again.

edit on 12/21/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

I think people are frantically looking for answers. The Religious are looking for God, the Atheists are looking for normalcy, the insane are looking for ..., anyway you get it. People are clashing. The more insanity that ensues, the more Cultures and Belief systems clash. The Righteous think everyone who isn't of their brand of belief is evil like makeup clothing how you look what you wear or how gay you are.

This will always be a problem until everyone says ENOUGH and lets go of their hate. That wont happen any time soon, unfortunately. The solution lies with us.

XL5

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
People are just becoming followers. One day some one says black people are under represented in media and soon they start thinking about making iconic characters that were white, into black people because they feel guilty and it is hip to be a tool in some one else's agenda tool box. Another day some one says guns kill people and thus guns are bad. Then some one will call for a tax on carbon, bacon and tv and it will be accepted because people don't see where it is leading. Freedom to be different will be taxed, then taxed so much no body can afford it and then outlawed. If no one thinks for them self, you can lead them over a cliff step by step.

Also, they are going to change Batman into an east indian guy and the Joker will be played by Buck Angel.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You, sir, are an erudite individual. Thanks for the post and the links.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Yes we have. A grand percentage of the human population at least.

Just look at how social media is affecting people, the way they work, they eat, they wear, they do, they talk... We are living a different paradigm now that started with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, along with the Hollyweirdo industry using all these platforms to disseminate their conditioning.

Our kids are gonna grow up in a different planet.

1. You have failed to convince me of any fundamental change in human nature.

2. I don't have any kids and don't want any so they are not going to grow up at all. And I'm very happy about that. Because I know humans have not changed a bit. And will not change a bit. This is how they are being conditioned. Because humans are so predictable. If you watched human behavior for 100 years you'd know exactly what to expect no matter what.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

The biggest problem I see -- and yes, it is a big change -- is that more and more people seem to think it's okay to force their will on others. And especially when the color of law and the barrel of a government gun is used to force that will on others. But even when it's just forcing one's opinion on others, as we often see here.

I would also say that the constant references to our democracy are one way we are being conditioned to believe might makes right... Too many people have absolutely no idea that we do not have a democracy. That we have a Constitutional Republic.

We are being "conditioned"... but it only works when we let it. We cannot be manipulated and conditioned without our consent and cooperation. We cannot be changed unless we allow ourselves to assume more than we have a right to.

When I was a kid, it was very common to say, "Well, it's a free country, so you can do what you want." Of course it was said with as much derision and contempt as possible, but even as kids we understood that people can do what they want and we can do what we want, and as long as we're not hurting anyone, it's all good. Today, people not only want to tell others what to do, but how to do it and when and where to do it and who you can do it with.

Yes, we all need to lighten up. More important, we need to worry about ourselves and not others. If someone is good to you, be grateful because no one has to be! And if someone's a jerk, walk away and live your life.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I think it has to do with the number of people on the planet. It seems to me that as there are more people on this planet, the global mindset changes.

Maybe there's some kind of natural "switch" in mankind which will cause humans to become more and more aggressive towards each other as our numbers increase....? The more people, the less value is placed on living things.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I very much doubt if humans have changed at all in the last 4-5 thousand years (at least).

Do you honestly think people of today have the same fortitude, resourcefulness and endurance that the folks that pioneered this country, for example, had?

We have become weakened, distracted and self centered to the extreme. What would our ancestors think of us, constantly staring at our phones for another snippet of useless information?
edit on 21-12-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on 21/12/2018 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: blooper reel

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
humans are becoming more primitive and animalistic

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think they're pretty much the same predictable, tribal, greedy, selfish, prideful. warring bunch that they've always been, only now they've got fancy phones and bigger weapons to potentially blow each other off the map. Still warring over territory, resources and opinions - nothing changes. Advanced technologically but not emotionally.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
(Can't get muuch worse.)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

U2U sent. Friendly.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You can thank technology for this mess.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
You can thank technology for this mess.

Legal marijuana is changing many more people's values now. Where it will end is very hard to say. "Enlightenment," possibly? Or destruction? Or maybe both.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I don't take what I said as a joke or conjecture. I'm straight up telling you that people are changing. Witness it or not. Still happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join