It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Bush funeral notes said : "A thousand points of light"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
At the funeral of George Herbert Walker Bush a week ago , unexpected envelopes containing a short note were discovered in the accompanying hymnsheets by several of the ex presidents wives . George Laura Jeb Michelle Barack and Joe Biden , Hillary and Bill all received the/a message .

While some speculation has ensued , we 've been asked what the notes might have said , or what mesage did they deliver . Most people are of the opinion that they weren't well received , but caused visible consternation among them all .

So without going too far into explaining everything about the circumstances , here's theory backed with several minutes of freely available circumstantial evidence in video form , for this theory :

The envelopes may have been addressed , possibly to "The Mothers of Darkness" and within the note within may have been marked "A thousand points of light" .

This note may have been left with them for discovery, by Trump . This may be because he has knowledge of Bush Snr . and hence the recipients', involvements with The Mothers of Darkness Castle in Belgium , linking him and all of them to the Dutreux affair , Satanism , child hunting and child sacrifice , trafficking and everything that goes with it .

In the castle which Bush is known to have visited(?) there is a room with a dome which has a thousand lights, apparently used to perform satanic rituals . Bush is known to have repeated the phrase A thousand points of light several times rather cryptically in speeches , and this is the killer line , Trump is known to have questioned this cryptic saying during one of his rallies. This video detailing exactly these facts was released on 24th October 2018 , soon enough before the funeral of Bush sr

Watch the whole thing but pay careful attention now to point 13.00 on and especially point 15.25

Rip the theory apart , but here we've seen some evidence for it , make of it what you will .

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This theead will be trash binned soon but never heard of The Castle of Darkness which is actually a real place in Belgium

Interesting

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

No it won't . It's called The Mothers of Darkness Castle in Belgium .

Trump drags in 'a thousand points of light' twice , asking 'what the hell is that ? etc' at the Montana rally 2018 (15.25)
edit on 16-12-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
This theead will be trash binned soon but never heard of The Castle of Darkness which is actually a real place in Belgium

Interesting

Or, if you stop breaking the T&C, and discussing staff actions, it might stay open. It's what I learned from all this. Knowing what I do of this site and the moderators, they have mounds of integrity, and keep their actions where they belong, and seem to want the members to do the same. I'm not a mod, and no nothing, but I feel as if I could share this in hopes that it may save just one, one lonely soul, the agony of a mod action.

Mods: please deposit my regular payment in the regular place.
edit on 16-12-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Your money has been deposited in the regular place, sir. Please remember to wipe it better, next time.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Original Thread Here

Closing Duplicate

join