It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Warning will be Extraterrestrial contact preceding shortly WW3 and planetary cataclysm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

its interesting...why not to be true?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

A pyramid in the sky!
Iam not buying it..

I think if this was real we would have more evidence of this.
There would be more videos and pictures I think.

Speculating is fun though.

thanks!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivek555

Did you read everything I posted? It is filmed before 2006 and most likely in the Soviet time. See the quality of the vids.
It was released on internet in a way to grab instantaneously the public attention, the night after the Norway spiral and Obama Nobel peace prize.

if this is not enough, two months later in Feb 2010, a Chinese pyramid UFO appeared. In the controlled internet in China it would be impossible without the blessing of authorities.

Michael Cohen got the date wrong, it is clearly Month 2 February from the first screen. The shootings heard are fireworks for the Chinese new year that falls on that date in 2010. The vid originally appeared in Chinese vid hosts, I think it was Baidu. Then Cohen popularized it. Then a Chinese TV published Michael Cohen's vid.

Together with dozens other sightings over Chinese airports in the same year. What more to say?
And why only Russia and China, when we have UK declassified all UFO sightings from airplanes etc for decades, Brazil, Argentine, Mexico... USA is the country with the most insiders speaking freely online...

A controlled Disclosure process, that didn't reach the culmination, not yet, of landing ships on main city squares. When it happens, it will be the Day of the Great Warning, as I develop that point in the OP.

Until then it will be vehemently denied by people who don't want to accept the incoming reality that will drastically change their worldview overnight. Many people are not ready. But many people are. It cannot be waited until the whole world becomes ready. There are events who are beyond our control, and maybe it is the vice versus, because of these events the ET contact has been initiated since after WW2 with the clear goal to lead us thru them, and not because the people are more ready now than before.

On CNN

Fleets of UFO

Fox news, video from Mexican military jet made with sophisticated camera, comment of Stephen Bassett

edit on 19-12-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

No sorry I didnt read your post I just watched the pyramid videos as I wasnt really wanting to discuss it.
I just wondered about those russian pyramids as I hadnt heard of them before.
But look man, I belive ufos are for real. You need'nt convincing me.
However I still think that if those russian pyramids was real we would
have more sources. Even google doesnt know, and google knows alot of
stuff from the soviet era.

And I still think the Norway Spiral was a failed booster.

I will read your post now, just to be respectful

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The miracle of the Cuban crisis that let us all live, followed by 1983 nuclear standoff that was even more dangerous (see the film Able Archer), come to tell us that "Chance", or better say some Intervention from above have stopped humanity from making the irreversible step.

This, I am convinced of. Angels walk among us. Whether ET exists or dwells as a second race native to the Earth, I cannot say. But certainly, we are not bumbling along in total ignorance. The upper 'management' of the globe systems know very well that 'visitors' are among us, taking actions of all manner of scales, from the salvation of a mother & child in an automobile accident, to the prevention of nuclear war during the Cuban missile crisis. We are protected & guided, and our leaders are aware of the fact - or at least, that an 'Other' is active on the Earth, whether to be allied with or combatted, depends on their own personal morality, humanity, politics & general tendencies. We have a hope that is beyond anything that we ourselves, or our leaders, could ever concoct & promote. I believe that in some measure, God is presenting Himself to every human being alive, at some point in their lives. May we see what is real, and ignore that which is darkness & deceit. Even the very nature of reality seems to be changin - the floor of the fun house is shifting & the walls are closing in. The only thing that will save us is faith & commitment to one another - as a human family striving for the stars.

edit on DecemberWednesday18012CST03America/Chicago-060018 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

its true.. I lost a paint brush last week and I kept looking for it and looking for it.
I said to the heavens. .... please just let me find that brush and as I bent down to look under my bed I put my hand on the side rail that holds the box spring and there was the paint brush lodged between the side rail and the box spring. And I'm talking immediately. I asked and I recieved...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The norway spiral was a failed rocket launch...😒

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It was a failed rocket launch...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

beliefs cant create anything? Since when?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I predict that this turns out to be BS

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I cannot deny there is something in the air for quite sometime but no solid theory;
I guess everyone has their own;
My theory is that we are being prepared for a big cataclism of some sort, that will cause a major humanitary impact and the people will be moved to government camps; 'Cause they will "be the only ones with water, medicin and food".
The invasion will be staged, because lets be honest we cant deny the evidence, and if we can identify objets in space 4 years before they ever come near us, a lot of contact had to be made already;
The thing is, in my theory, i'm not really sure if the staged invasion is going to cause the cataclism, or they will stage being our saviours after it.
Again just a thought

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bitxushanty

The invasion will be staged, because lets be honest we cant deny the evidence, and if we can identify objets in space 4 years before they ever come near us, a lot of contact had to be made already;

Where do you get the 4 years from

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
The Great Warning is the first of three events predicted by Virgin Mary for the first time in Garabandal Spain 1961-1965.
Since then the Great Warning is being told in dozens, hundreds of newer apparitions.

The Great Warning will be followed by a Miracle in April of that particular year. It is meant to convert the people to believe in God. If the people however choose in their majority to ignore the Warning and the Miracle, a Chastisement of unimaginable proportions will befall the whole world

All three events are within a year between each other, that could be anywhere between one month or 11 months. We know of the Miracle that will happen between 8 and 16 of April on Thursday, but we dont know the year.

We can find a detailed description of the time of the year of a predicted Warning event, obviously the same event, in the Revelations of Marie-Julie Jahenny (June 15, 1882)
www.3daysofdarkness.com...
Jesus: “ . . . I forewarn you that a day will be found and it is already appointed when there will be little sun, few stars, and no light to take a step outside of your homes, the refuges of My people.
The days will be beginning to increase (days get longer on Dec 22). It will not be at the height of summer nor during the longer days of the year (summer time), but when the days are still short (winter time). It will not be at the end of the year, but during the first months (of the year) that I shall give My clear warnings. "

That makes for the Great Warning anywhere between 1st of January and 21st of March. I would exclude the last several weeks.

Another contemporary seer John Leary from USA, says the Warning will happen during the Football season.

Newer apparitions such as Medjugorje give even more detailed timeline: not three but ten secret events, the third of which is the Miracle called the Great Sign in Medjugorje.

The apparition in Anguera Brazil gives five secret events, it has also a Warning, Miracle, Sign in the skies, although not ordered in the precise way of Garabandal, or using other similar wording. Anguera, taken in its entirety, speaks a lot of the planetary changes, such as earth axis shift, collision of two space bodies, super-volcanoes, and much more, besides wars everywhere, including war in Rome.

The earth axis shift (pole shift) was seen also by Sr Lucia of Fatima, published by the nuns after her death. An angel will touch the earth's axis and it will move. Anything about Fatima cannot be published without the direct approval by the Vatican. Lucia didn't see her books published for example.

On the other side, we have a strong drive towards Extraterrestrial disclosure. I will not enter into all details of that process that takes already a second decade since 2001 UFO conference in Washington DC national pressclub. Presidents have hinted at that, with Medvedev speaking quite clear on TV of aliens residing on Russian territory. We have uncounted number of airforce records from all major nations that have been declassified recently. Even CNN posted some of these footages, like the Mexico UFO filmed from a following plane. Or some event of nuclear warheads being disabled by UFO, while flying in test mode. I have seen that footage and the following discussion, sorry I cannot provide the link you can google it.

Since 2009 we know of the Russian pyramid and the Norway spiral.

If we go deeper into the Exo-territory, we will see different ET races and agendas. Some of them are said to be pacifist against the nuclear tests.

The miracle of the Cuban crisis that let us all live, followed by 1983 nuclear standoff that was even more dangerous (see the film Able Archer), come to tell us that "Chance", or better say some Intervention from above have stopped humanity from making the irreversible step.

There is no way on earth I would worship a God like that, who is okay with billions of innocent people dying, just because they do not follow him/her.

It's sad that people still believe in these fairy tales.

What would be say about me if I killed people who would not love me, follow me? I would be called evil, a monster, a sociopath!

But some people think it's ok for a God to be like that?

Complete joke!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bitxushanty
3.5 years is biblical period. We should consider ourselves Lucky if we are given so long time. The shortest would be one week. I tend to believe we will have some 9 months or 18 months from the Great Warning to the cataclysm called also Chastisement. Why so? Because if the Great Warning happens in Jan-Feb, as Marie Julie Jahenny predicted, and the Miracle happens in April as Garabandal seers said, we could have the cataclysm around the Fatima date October 13. Many protestants expect the rapture around the Jewish new Year that is also in the Fall.
So I'd like to have 4 years foreknowledge of the exact timing and event, but I am not sure we will have them.
edit on 21-12-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

actually God doesn't want anyone to perish. He sent countless prophets to warn the people well in advance. We still don't know the exact nature of the cataclysm. We know that there will be a pole shift (the book of Sr Lucia of Fatima with her vision, published after her death). We don't know what causes that pole shift. If it is Planet X or equally big space event, so to speak it has already happened in the future, it cannot be changed. Do we expect God to be a magician that changes the planetary orbits set up for billions of years in advance, only for our civilization to continue its course? Rather He tells us in advance so we change our ways to be saved.

And I am sure the Great Warning is that public manifestation of angelic extraterrestrial forewarning, that will make aware of what is coming every person in reasonable age. Along with the rescue way provided.

Don't you notice how in 72 hours Trump changed the decades long doctrine? Someone told him to do so, someone quite higher. It is not just the so called "deep state" that is so convenient. Listen to Bob Dean. he met one of those secret guys billionaires, who told him, the only thing that matters is Their plan (looking up at the the sky). Nothing strange. Bush said he heard God when he visited Israel, to liberate Iraq.

We may want to review very carefully the visions of pope St John 23 of Virgin Mary and extraterrestrials. One report said, he met lading saucer and his pilot a human ET while he was in Castel Gandolfo with his secretary card. Capovilla. Since both are dead now, it is more convenient to post that story.
edit on 21-12-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Revelations of Marie-Julie Jahenny (June 15, 1882) Jesus: “ . . . I forewarn you that a day will be found and it is already appointed when there will be little sun, few stars, and no light to take a step outside of your homes, the refuges of My people.

You didn't make this clear that this is not from the bible.

Jesus made it clear we were not to treat his earth family as anything special more than our own Christian Brother and Sisters.

Matthew 12:46-50 New International Version (NIV) Jesus’ Mother and Brothers 46 While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him. 47 Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you.” 48 He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” 49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I dont mean we will have 4 years 'till the event, i believe the event is upon us, its been in motion for a loooooong time.
When i talk about 4 years this is the estimated time provided by NASA and other agencies that study the space, so they say that we can "see" objects in space for more then 4 year (+/-) before they come into our solar system.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

When i talk about 4 years this is the estimated time provided by NASA and other agencies that study the space, so they say that we can "see" objects in space for more then 4 year (+/-) before they come into our solar system.
The event has been in motion for a very long time now, that why some elite groups already ave their bunkers ready and cozy to restart humanity on their own terms;
I guess history repeating itself, at some point we where the descendent of the chosen ones, from the last event, maybe 5000 years ago....

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Jesus said that even He and the angels did not know the day or the hour of the end.

So it is a bit futile to speculate.

He said day or hour...not week or month or year
edit on 12/23/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: Jay-morris

actually God doesn't want anyone to perish. He sent countless prophets to warn the people well in advance. We still don't know the exact nature of the cataclysm. We know that there will be a pole shift (the book of Sr Lucia of Fatima with her vision, published after her death). We don't know what causes that pole shift. If it is Planet X or equally big space event, so to speak it has already happened in the future, it cannot be changed. Do we expect God to be a magician that changes the planetary orbits set up for billions of years in advance, only for our civilization to continue its course? Rather He tells us in advance so we change our ways to be saved.

And I am sure the Great Warning is that public manifestation of angelic extraterrestrial forewarning, that will make aware of what is coming every person in reasonable age. Along with the rescue way provided.

Don't you notice how in 72 hours Trump changed the decades long doctrine? Someone told him to do so, someone quite higher. It is not just the so called "deep state" that is so convenient. Listen to Bob Dean. he met one of those secret guys billionaires, who told him, the only thing that matters is Their plan (looking up at the the sky). Nothing strange. Bush said he heard God when he visited Israel, to liberate Iraq.

We may want to review very carefully the visions of pope St John 23 of Virgin Mary and extraterrestrials. One report said, he met lading saucer and his pilot a human ET while he was in Castel Gandolfo with his secretary card. Capovilla. Since both are dead now, it is more convenient to post that story.

It's all a load of rubbish! Fairy tales, that's all.

If I acted liked God, I would be called a monster and most prob in prison, Your fake God is a sociopath! Some as that! I would rather go to hell!

But at the end of the day, God is not real. No evidence what so ever. Just as much evidence that Santa exists or the tooth fairy!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join