It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Warning will be Extraterrestrial contact preceding shortly WW3 and planetary cataclysm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

originally posted by: turbonium1

a reply to: turbonium1

the aliens are well mentioned in the Bible. Ezekiel 1 among others.

That does not describe aliens, not even close to it.

It describes something mostly human, in detail, not aliens...

Aliens do not fit here, no matter how much you wish it did...

I hate when I have to answer people who don't do their homework. But I do not answer you.

Ezekiel 1 www.biblegateway.com...

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, sparkling like crystal, and awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty, like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Nobody has EVER described 'aliens' in such a way, that's the point here.

Why would you automatically assume this is about 'aliens', when nobody else has ever described 'aliens' like this?

It is entirely unique, from any 'alien' reports. Don't you realize that? It's rather obvious, I'd think.

Trying to stuff it into 'alien' reports doesn't work here. Not at all. It is entirely unique, and it must be treated as very unique, too..

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
First of all I never call them 'aliens' . if they are aliens to you, OK.

Everyone who does not originate from earth, is extra-terrestrial. So are the angels. The description is self-explanatory. I don't need the stories of evil green men who abduct in the dark, to know God created more than just earthly beings and to read with my eyes that the bible talks of them. I pretend to be so much intelligent to understand that. Full point.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

First of all I never call them 'aliens' . if they are aliens to you, OK.

Everyone who does not originate from earth, is extra-terrestrial. So are the angels. The description is self-explanatory. I don't need the stories of evil green men who abduct in the dark, to know God created more than just earthly beings and to read with my eyes that the bible talks of them. I pretend to be so much intelligent to understand that. Full point.

That's reasonable, so thanks for clarifying it.

We are also 'extra-terrestrial' beings, as spiritual in original form, and in Earth-bound life form.

Aliens are meant as something else, though, not in the general term, as you put it.

'Alien' means a being from space, very far away from Earth, visiting from somewhere far away implies a vastly superior beings, declaring humans aren't special at all, no God, that would ever have created us, in his image.

Life is not special, humans were apes once, and still are ape-like, to superior alien beings, who are visiting the Earth, that's for sure!

Aliens are invented for such purposes, and they try to fit anything ever said, or seen, as alien visitors from 'outer space'!

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
the Warning... is when the global community starts to hear the resonating 'hum' (from everywhere)

the 'hum' anomaly has been identified/acknowledged as a gigantic pool of Magma at the bottom of the Indian Ocean & a undersea volcano off the coast of Madagascar/central Africa coast...
it has been resonating for a year already as the Mantle build-up creates a very dangerous situation for a Earth crust eruption along an existing fault-line in the Indian Ocean or Pacific Ocean

I think the Bible's 'Enormous EQ that ever happened' will be the result

... just what triggers the EQ?
I suggest the Hyper Active Sun activity which triggers huge CMEs/SunSpots/Plasma Storms that wipe out the Earth magnetosphere and EM contortions that put the Earth Cores & Mantle areas seething in EM generated overheating & crustal ruptures on a catasclymic scale -> the 3 days of darkness occur, the Moon turns Red because of being layered in red color known as "Selenium Ruby" from the selenium & cadmium sulfide glass beads from the micro-nova bursting of the Suns' (shortlived 72 hour, temporary) shell

enjoy this link: www.thebigwobble.org...

it refers to Dr Vogt & diehold foundation micro-nova cycles ...the CIA version of Adam & Eve Story, and more, much more
edit on th31157876709911242020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31157876733811282020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Interesting stuff.

Awesome too.

Your post here provides a sense of nostalgia for the ATS I joined so long ago.....

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

thanks for thoughts

you were not around for an interesting member using the handle Valhall I think that's correct

She was persistent with Cycles of Catastrophe posts/threads... you might wanna do a archive search
edit on th31157877466411312020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

snip from the Space Weather link in the BigWobble hyperlink is posted above:

I have often wondered when reading the Bible about a great earthquake which is prophesied to come before the Great Day Of The Lord. The earthquake is so great it will move every mountain and every island from its place. Our sun will become as black as sackcloth, the moon will turn blood red and the stars of the heavens will fall to earth and the heaven will depart as a scroll being rolled up. The Kings of the earth, high officials, military commanders and everyone else to hide in caves, saying to the mountains and to the rocks.

This earthquake is mentioned many times in the Bible and I always pondered on the size of such an earthquake, what force could produce something like this? What force could move every mountain and every island on our planet?...

the Big Wobble page is one of the earlier type sites that captured the imagination of Early (pre 2004) ATS posters that were motivated to produce top notch thought-streams which built upon their imaginations in hyper-drive
edit on th31157877528511412020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

there's a force field known as the 'current sheet' which exists on the Equatorial plane of both the Solar System and the Galaxy....

there is actually a 'galactic wave' heading to our heliosphere, and is less than 14 years, sub-light speed away
edit on th31157877573911482020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join