It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Inaugration Paid Trump's company with Ivanka in the Middle

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

These podunks cant get out of their own way. He is too stupid to breath.

And yet, he beat all the D's and all the R's.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How about fifty million unaccounted for?

www.newsweek.com...

TRUMP'S INAUGURATION MONEY IS STILL MISSING ONE YEAR AFTER HIS ADMINISTRATION TOOK CONTROL OF THE WHITE HOUSE

lmost one year after President Donald Trump took the oath of office, millions of dollars from his leftover inauguration funds have still not been donated to the charities they were promised to. Trump's inauguration committee raised a record-breaking $107 million as his administration prepared to assume the White House last year, but very little has been disclosed about where the remaining money was allocated. As the one-year anniversary of Trump's inauguration approaches, a government watchdog group is questioning why the funds disappeared, and a congressman is proposing legislation to keep future administrations from obscuring their own inaugural donations. During Trump's transition period, the organizing committee led by billionaire investor Thomas Barrack doubled the funds raised by any previous U.S. president. The money raised eyebrows among political operatives because there was nothing about the celebration that indicated it would exceed a more traditional price tag, according to Public Citizen, a liberal-leaning consumer rights advocacy group. For the group's government affairs lobbyist, Craig Holman, this has raised one key question that remains unanswered on the cusp of Trump's inaugural anniversary: Where did the extra money go?

edit on 12152018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

a reply to: angeldoll

Theres also the case for foreigh money donated with express favors expected.
You know what thats called ..... pay for play....
Feds are looking to prosecute. There is a criminal investigation.

www.wsj.com...

U.S. Trump Inauguration Spending Under Criminal Investigation by Federal Prosecutors

[exnral prosecutors in Manhattan are investigating whether President Trump’s 2017 inaugural committee misspent some of the record $107 million it raised from donations, people familiar with the matter said. The criminal probe by the Manhattan U.S. attorney’s office, which is in its early stages, also is examining whether some of the committee’s top donors gave money in exchange for access to the incoming Trump administration, policy concessions or to influence official administration positions, some of the people said.

Giving money in exchange for political favors could run afoul of federal corruption laws. Diverting funds from the organization, which was registered as a nonprofit, could also violate federal law.

These podunks cant get out of their own way. He is too stupid to breath.

Well it sure sounds from you that Hillary Clinton sure has a LOT to be worried about.

I'm glad you are finally seeing the light.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Hey do you think you could try to stay on topic.... which just happens to be trump again...

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

Typical rightist response to anything even remotely incriminating against Trump and his family. Either deflect or act as if it's not a big deal and/or that if it triggers liberals it's actually a good thing.

If it were Hillary you'd be up in arms, but Trump? "The media says mean things about him so he's innocent!"

It was Hillary, ever hear of the "Clinton Foundation"?

And if this is a crime, then I expect Donald to go to jail. Right after Bill and Hillary. Or do you only support justice for "them"?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Is this thread about the Clinton Foundation again because I could have sworn it was about trumps continuing organized crime activity.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Collusion is Conspiracy against the United States and it is a crime and trump engaged in it and he's gonna be impeached for it and then he's going to jail and at his age it will likely be his last address.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

and Hillary was your learning curve.

Absolutely!

Hillary is a prime example of our Banana Republic because she can openly commit crimes and openly lie and nothing happens to that vile crone!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yet now its a problem

Shouldn't it be stopped at some point though?

Why not now?

Excellent point, and yet no response to your comment which is maybe a little too reality-based?

WHY not now? Indeed.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Is this thread about the Clinton Foundation again because I could have sworn it was about trumps continuing organized crime activity.

I don't remember pulling your string, but since you seemed to "go off", I'd suggest you read the post I replied to. (which had nothing to do with you) for a little context. It may help to fill that empty void.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Looks like they actually got a pretty damn good deal...considering:

Hotel prices in D.C. up 927% ahead of Trump’s inauguration — and protests

Prices of hotel rooms in Washington, D.C., are 927% higher than usual for the week of the ceremony, according travel website Trivago, at an average of $2,071 per night for a standard double room. Barring major events like Inauguration Day, the usual rate for a room of that type in the city tends to hover around $200 in January, at $215 in 2013, $204 in 2014, $186 in 2015, and $204 in 2016, according to Trivago.

www.marketwatch.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don't understand why mods aren't just pulling all these off-topic posts already.

If a thread is about a certain topic or person, like Trump, then talk of Hillary Clinton's crimes, those obvious and/or perceived, is irrelevant to the topic at hand and a new thread should be made highlighting whatever point the poster is trying to make.

What is crazy is there are certain instances where talk of Clinton could be relevant in context with Trump but none of his supporters ever come close to fulfilling that criteria.

It is always just whataboutisms devoid of self-awareness that prove nothing except Trump is as evil and awful as Clinton is. Congratulations?

Trump is a criminal. So is Ivanka. And Jared. And Don, Jr. and Eric. In America, especially in this era of post-capitalism, the wealth and power plundered by the elite of our society hasn't just endowed them with a sense of invincibility, but that sense has given them the ability to operate with absolute corruption. And corruption is the American way. Not Truth and Justice.

Trump is guilty on so many levels and is really a fascinating case study on American corruption.

So are the Clintons. But that should be the subject of a different thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As pointed out above by Trivago and MarketWatch, Hotel rates throughout DC during the inauguration increased almost 1000%.

Trump's hotel clearly took a loss for the inaugural ballroom over those 4 days.

ANY OTHER ballroom rental in DC for the inaugural ball during that ULTRA-PEAK event period in DC...could've legally charged almost 10X what they normally charge.

edit on 15-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah.... he beat them😒

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

OOPS...you missed the point.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

ha ha

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Nope.

It's obvious you embrace corruption and evil.

Simple as that, actually.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yet now its a problem

Shouldn't it be stopped at some point though?

Why not now?

Excellent point, and yet no response to your comment which is maybe a little too reality-based?

WHY not now? Indeed.

Or maybe working 12s I am slow to respond now a days....

If I thought for a second democrats would police their own I wouldn't care, but this bamn policy that is so popular tells me they don't care about justice, just getting the other guy and that's what pisses me off.
edit on 15-12-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames2

The central theme is the inconsistent use and application of the rule of law.

Sure, it's easy to say Hillary is guilty because she will never see a fine or any punishment, but then demand punishment for Trump?

Can you say, "Ba-na-na Re-pub-lic"?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nope.

It's obvious you embrace corruption and evil.

Simple as that, actually.

"Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil."
- Plato

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join