It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Inaugration Paid Trump's company with Ivanka in the Middle

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

Typical rightist response to anything even remotely incriminating against Trump and his family. Either deflect or act as if it's not a big deal and/or that if it triggers liberals it's actually a good thing.

If it were Hillary you'd be up in arms, but Trump? "The media says mean things about him so he's innocent!"

This is Getting REALLY OLD . Concerning President Trump , Where is ANY Crime ? Where is ANY REAL Evidence of a CRIME ? Answer - There Are NONE . ........You People Really Need to get a REAL Life Instead ..........

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti MisfitChina's nominal GDP grew 200% since 2008, while the US grew only 35%.
America is the second largest economy in the world...we don't hear the media talking heads shoving it in our face,
lets just keep us entertained with dirty laundry ...TRumpania

An established power has never passively watched a rising power take its spot, the established power goes to outright war with the rising power.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Can you imagine if Trump actually did turn over his tax returns for any given year? First of all you would probably need two or three 48 foot semi trailors for the physical paperwork, then let's issue five thousand soepenas to the battalion of lawers that must work on it, then let the scumbags in Congress go over it with a fine tooth comb and look for mistakes.
Think they will find any?
If they really want to do that I say fine, give it to them.
Right along with the tax return filings and financial statements of every member of Congress.
Let's see who the real scumbags are.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: IAMTAT

I know the President-elect was intentionally no longer involved in his business affairs.

Your statement is subjective in nature...and may be used by anyone from any political persuasion regarding any president ever.

BTW...Sorry to hear about the hurt leg.
Get well soon.

My comments are subjective? How do you figure that? When I referred to his shady business dealings, I was thinking of the 25 mil settlement he paid for the "Trump University" Fraud, money stealing scheme.

The time when he was sued over the Fair Housing Act for refusing to accept non-whites in 39 buildings. (Also settled out of court)

The three dozen times he's had liens placed on Trump properties for not paying taxes on them.

Investigations into the "Trump Foundation" -- using donated money to have a statue of himself made. lol.

Off the top of my head, but all can be verified.

Not subjective. Just the facts, sir.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

We will have to agree to disagree on this one, bud.

Your post is not even really worth replying too. One, because I do not have all day to list the unethical and criminal behavior displayed by Trump and his entire family for decades and two, because you are clearly delusional.

You can say the same thing about Clinton. They investigated her so many times and came up with nothing. But I for one know she's as evil as they come. The rich and powerful get away with it. And if you are not a jackass you can put 2 and 2 together and recognize the corruption. On both sides.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames2

But I for one know she's as evil as they come.

According to members of ATS and Russian hackers?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder how this jives then:

A top inaugural planner emailed Ivanka and others at the company to “express my concern” that the hotel was overcharging for its event spaces, worrying of what would happen “when this is audited.”

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

If you are asking me whether my opinion of Hillary Clinton is based on and informed by rumors spread online (or from right-wing sources), the answer is no.
edit on 16-12-2018 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2018 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join