It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Chip - what is next

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It looks like the human chip is being implemented in a few Country's right now. Employers are asking Employee's to get the chip as it will make life easier for them when they upgrade their security systems so people can enter that place of business, also some homes are and have been fitted with this new "tech".

Are we moving towards the end times as described in the bible? It say's 'You will be buying and seling using these chips and it is the mark of the beast'. Is it the mark of the beast? Is the Apocalypse coming soon? How did the Apostle John see so far ahead?

Why are people putting themselves forward for this? Can't they just say no? If people say 'no' then this human chip wil never take a grip on society to begin with but people are willingly having it implanted. What happens when this chip fails? What will these people do? They will be locked out of everything they use this chip for? I'm pretty sure it could also be shut down on purpose by those who are monitoring you.

I have really liked some technology and science but this human chip I don't agree with. Who here is going to have it? Whoever has it are going to definitely be imprisoning themselves.... they will and are prisoners of their own making and definitely no getting away from being monitored 24/7, whatever you do, they wil know. What the hell was wrong with just having a phone that does all the things this chip can do? Or why not have a ring? Well, it's not so easy to take the chip out of your hand every night or when you want a break. Once you have the new tech to get into your homes, travel etc... that's it, you can't do anything without it.

I'll leave ya with a couple of videos:

edit on CSTThu, 13 Dec 2018 06:25:37 -06000000003106x037x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

People have been putting them in pets and on (not sure about in, but wouldn't be surprised) their children for years now.

I have no plans for getting one.
But the hysteria surrounding it is a bit overboard in my opinion.

I think it just comes down to people's inherent laziness and convenience.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Seen quite a few companies promote this.. I would.leave personally.. what's wrong with a card or.fob to enter buildings?

Do they take the chip out when you leave the company y for good, or just deactivate it and leave Inside you?

If you a e poor candidate and have 4 jobs in 1 year. Do you have to have it done 4 times if they 're that type of company.. I'm.not into transhumanism. But this is the start of it. Well above phones

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Seen quite a few companies promote this.. I would.leave personally.. what's wrong with a card or.fob to enter buildings?

Do they take the chip out when you leave the company y for good, or just deactivate it and leave Inside you?

If you a e poor candidate and have 4 jobs in 1 year. Do you have to have it done 4 times if they 're that type of company.. I'm.not into transhumanism. But this is the start of it. Well above phones
excellent reply, man

Never thought of half of your objections

You're good.....sucks to be the man pushing this.....what about if you quit that company.....
edit on 13-12-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

I'm sure it's an RFID. They just take your ID out of their database. Then you still have the chip.

Literally the same as a fob.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

People have been putting them in pets and on (not sure about in, but wouldn't be surprised) their children for years now.

I have no plans for getting one.
But the hysteria surrounding it is a bit overboard in my opinion.

I think it just comes down to people's inherent laziness and convenience.

I think there's more to this than meet's the eye. For instance whoever has tabs on your chip might be able to stimulate your senses, also they could flip a switch and lock you out.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

It looks like the chip can be taken out just as easily as it was inserted, so I'd say everytime you changed jobs, you'd have to have a new one put in or maybe the new info can be remotely done.

I don't like this idea at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm waiting until we can get our Invisible Fence shock collars.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The problem with the early chips was that they caused cancers. Would really hate to see what happens 10 to 15 years down the line when it turns out the problem wasn't really solved.

Hundreds of millions of people realizing they had a cancer chip put in their hands. And they are now living in a Logan's Run dystopia.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I give them the right to try sticking a chip in my hand.

But then I reserve the right to stick my fist in some very uncomfortable place.

I can be very imaginative.
edit on 15-12-2018 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
The problem with the early chips was that they caused cancers. Would really hate to see what happens 10 to 15 years down the line when it turns out the problem wasn't really solved.

Hundreds of millions of people realizing they had a cancer chip put in their hands. And they are now living in a Logan's Run dystopia.

Well said.

I believe the World is heading in the wrong direction.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
I give them the right to try sticking a chip in my hand.

But then I reserve the right to stick my fist in some very uncomfortable place.

I can be very imaginative.

I hear ya

top topics

join