It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary gets envelope at Bush Funeral

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
What if the message simply reads, "Bing Bong"

Unless it's an insider thing. I've no doubt that the horrified looks on their faces appear to further reveal something deeper.
edit on 14-12-2018 by ViXxeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Funny how the closer he gets to being indicted the madder you guys get at me.

And I thought I was a fan of fantasy....LOL.

FYI. Remind me again what happened to the last President who was impeached....Oh yeah....NOTHING.

Part of me actually wants to see Trump impeached, to watch the libs deal with a President Pence for two years. Oh, that would be a hoot!

Hear they also want to bring down Pence down too.

Not sure what would happen if they could get away with such nonsense.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
One of you remote viewers need to remote view one of those envelopes and see what it says.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
My guess - all except Hillary were expecting something like this: glance at message, thinks, oh, finally happened. I'm guessing a subpoena to testify about certain shenanigans. So, they react, and when Hillary gets hers, she goes glum. Hillary shenanigans coming home to roost? Jail time looming? Some of us can hope.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Which makes it even less of a conspiracy doesn't it? everybody got a program.
It probably included an envelope for donations to the church... Those catholics always have their hands out.
There was a mass. They would normally pass a basket.
Sometimes a big imagination is fun...

I don't agree with that at all. First, it wasn't "everyone" that got one...only a select few. Those who have been the most trouble to Trump. Secondly, when people receive a request that is a standard one, it doesn't make them drop their hand from their heart in midst respect to America while smiling, and after being shown said information, go from smiling real big to a worrisome look all within one second. Every one of those that got the message....their countenance dropped instantly. That doesn't happen when one receives a standard letter, or donation request that would be expected anyway. Something in those notes distressed everyone of those select few, and any poker player (as the commentator addressed) can read it on their faces. So no, I don't agree with you at all. The worry was written on their face pretty clear.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Hillary lives in your head rent free! a reply to: network dude

I wouldn't say Hillary lives in his head or anyone else's rent free. She's more like a stray alley cat that we keep showing attention to, therefore she won't go away. So you're pretty close, but she's more like a diseased ridden, filthy alley cat that needs to be taken to the pound and locked up until they put her useless, tired old @ss to sleep.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jb1958

Being served is unlikely for several - if it happens it will get put in your hand , not left on a seat at a funeral .

By the look on Jebs face it had something to do with his dad , he looked at the coffin in shock . Couldn't have been better timing for that , when a coincidence helps things on .

Whatever it was was a very short message , direct and straight to the point . Possible a picture of Herbert Walker in a clear compromise . A note was passed between George and Michelle , could be key to it too .

It's been said about the pedophocracy , if you take the view that it exists, those are the key players in in , Bushes and Clintons . While George and Jeb and Barbara do know about it , and about Daddy Bush's playthings, they perhaps didn't expect sudden compromise , neither did Biden.

Something was written on the front of the envelopes , and Biden may have been passed the one he saw by Hillary (s stunt double?) . No one want to say , did Trump put the notes there ? Does he intend to perhaps threaten the ex governors of the country , with blackmail vs legal actions, to extract their riches ? It was in an envelope and it s not called Black mail for no reason . Red letter days are something else , less horrifying to receive perhaps

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: saltlick

RVing of written material is extremely difficult & only the cream of the crop can manage it. Pat Buchanan & Ingo Swann standards are necessary. It would be easier if there was an image rather than text, but hey, my guess is that all those protected by the Secret Service are also protected by the psychicsecret service too...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The fact that 'Hillary' (double?) looked so long & hard without much of an expression says less about having a poker face & more about not quite understanding the reference. If it was her 'stunt double', that would explain why she, of all of them, seemed least to react to what was written/ imaged on the envelope/letter. She didn't understand the reference, because she wasn't Hillary...??? The 'real' Hillary would have probably had a face-dropping moment too, had she actually been there.

edit on DecemberFriday18012CST07America/Chicago-060005 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
One would imagine, as people who are able to research & experience non-ordinary states of consciousness, even us little people - that these 'big deal' politicos would also be able to learn about & access non-ordinary states too. In which case, they must think they have an upper-hand spiritual loophole in effect so that they can remain utterly inhuman & blatantly abusive of their power right to the end of their catankerous old age, and then perish, and yet somehow have no fear that their evil deeds will send them on a harrowing trip through (at minimum) a 'purgatory' state.

But they all seem unrepentant to the death, literally. Do they think they somehow get a pass because they 'sold their souls' or something? That they are protected from the karmic outworking of their thoughts & actions? I just don't understand how they can be so brash about their crimes against humanity.

Maybe they think they're doing something super-special & that for the greater good they don't have to care about the outcome. That they cancel out their evils due to the greater good they appear to believe they are a part of. I will never understand how a Hillary or a HWB can ever think they have properly used their time, in such manner as to prevent consequences in life or death.

I'm a little guy with no power, but I have felt existential terror in my life, even though I have tried to limit my ill deeds, especially in the last few years. These folk seem complicit with abhorrent evil, yet they're all smiles at the funeral of a fascist architecht of globalism... Perhaps the envelopes are a reminder that consequences may be upcoming..?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

i love the smell of mental gymnastics in the morning

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

There's no other way...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

what horrified looks? There are no horrified looks.
You are imagining it. You guys are again seeing only what you WANT to see.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Pence will be another Ford.... here and gone without ever being noticed.
As long as trump the crook is gone. Hopefully after impeachment he gets indicted and goes to jail.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

No one served subpoenas in church at a funeral.
I bet that it was a collection envelope. Churches love to get donations when the seats are full of butts.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

You have no idea what everybody got so quit it.
You again see what you want.
This is the most retarded conspiracy theory ever.
subpoenas at a funeral.... get real...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join