It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary gets envelope at Bush Funeral

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"Cancelling this Saturday night's date - George"

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Funny how the closer he gets to being indicted the madder you guys get at me.

And I thought I was a fan of fantasy....LOL.

FYI. Remind me again what happened to the last President who was impeached....Oh yeah....NOTHING.

Part of me actually wants to see Trump impeached, to watch the libs deal with a President Pence for two years. Oh, that would be a hoot!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Hillary lives in your head rent free! a reply to: network dude

Get some new material and stop stealing lines from your political opponents.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LSU2018

Funny how the closer he gets to being indicted the madder you guys get at me.

Except he's not close to being indicted and was never close to being indicted. I'm not mad at you, Silly, not by a long shot. I think you're too partisan to be seen as anything other than ridiculous. Trump could build a time machine, go back to the 1600's and stop slavery from ever happening in America, and you would still find a reason to cry about his actions.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Aside from one liner insults and hacky partisan points of view has anything come to light or has the MSM picked any of this up?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Obviously not.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

To be fair, bone spurs just show up one day and don't go away (they actually get worse)--I had to have surgery to have one removed from my shoulder because it was rubbing on rotator-cuff tendons. The pain showed up lightly and within just months I wasn't able to pick up my 4-year-old son.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: dawnstar

Bush was in on the UFO and Alien information , Maybe he disclosed something at the end of his life ?

I am really surprised here on ATS more are not wondering if Bush Sr. Upon death decided to confess that he did assist Johnson in assassinating JFK. That has always been the bigger conspiracy theory with him rather than UFOs.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: network dude

At some point you need to admit you're obsessed with Hillary, she lives in your hearts and minds.

WHAAAT??? But... but... I don't LIKE Hillary!!! I Definitely don't want people to think I'm "obsessed" with her. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! *PANIC*

What should I do, Hope?! Should I just, stop talking about her and avoid threads about her?

Are there any Other people that You would like Me to stop talking about so that I don't appear to be obsessed? I guess I am kind of obsessed with avoiding the appearance of being obsessed.

You know, that's not really the insult you think it is. We are ALL obsessed with conspiracies and probably over half of all conspiracies involve American Politics.

People are still talking about politicians from long ago and we are gonna be talking about the Clintons, the Bushs, the Trumps and Obamas for a long long time.

So, at some point YOU need to admit you are a regular visitor of a conspiracy site.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am going to say an ill-planned gotchya by a media star....

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
When two federal Marshals hand her an arrest warrant that is when I WILL GET ALL EXCITED!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2018 by Ansuzrune because: DOUBLE POST SORRY

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Bush was in on the UFO and Alien information , Maybe he disclosed something at the end of his life ?

I am really surprised here on ATS more are not wondering if Bush Sr. Upon death decided to confess that he did assist Johnson in assassinating JFK. That has always been the bigger conspiracy theory with him rather than UFOs.

Winner

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What if the message simply reads, "Bing Bong"

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So is this similar to when Jeb Bush read something and immediately went pale?

Also, why is this topic being removed so much?

The fact that a letter drops into her lap is prime speculative material for a conspiracy site like ATS..

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I’d say because the majority here don’t believe G.H.W Bush had enough of a heart to give a crap about disclosure, even upon his death. Why would he after everything he has done?

So if we want to go along the line of G.H.W Bush disclosing something of this type of magnitude you speak of — it would have to be for one of two reasons:

1. He was forced to by ______ current PTB - but they were nice, and let him do it at his death. As some have already mentioned in this thread.

2. This is all part of the so called sem-disclosure directives that the ‘Hidden Hand’ referenced to in in the ever so infamous ‘Window of Opportunity’ thread over 10 years ago.

Honestly, I don’t believe either are the case. Nor, him having a heart — in the end, and wanting to disclose to the public all the atrocities he has orchestrated.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Could this be about MJ12?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Probably a Love Letter From Trump saying how she would have made a great president

"I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.

"Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people. Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she's a great trooper. Her history is far from being over,"

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Could it be an action photo?

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Is there a thread on this?
I've read a few things here and there, but nothing really comprehensive.
Also, that 30yr old story sure seems timeless when looking at our current state.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
this makes me laugh, a site like this and everyone is thinking there is a conspiracy going on AT THIS SITE. lol i dont doubt it though.

Man i really want to know whats in those envelopes. I watched all the videos again of people looking in them, and the video of the casket going by and that lady showing it to the guy that takes his hand off his heart and has a terrible look on his face. What the hell lol. Thing is i doubt we will ever know.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join