It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This has been going on around the Portland & nearby cities for decades but this one is different and much bigger. Like a Heidi Fleiss 3x in the modern digital age. The other interesting part is around half dozen Saudi nationals have been involved in this sex ring and they all promptly disappeared. Later found they were put on planes at PDX and flown back to SA. There is one female lawyer in Portland who's being paid by some higher ups in SA. That's the local story but no real proof, yet.

Fairly certain that there were some happy ending massage parlors in the Salem, OR area busted years ago. I could be thinking about another location though, life flies by and the memories get thrown into a blender.
edit on 1/17/2019 by imthegoat because: Parlors, cuz paroots isnt a thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I recently asked one of my clients - a college student - if Facebook is as popular a social platform among people her age. Her response was that they don't trust Facebook anymore and don't use it.

I think Facebook is in a downward spiral, gripped by jaws of death, a death roll.

Was Q alluding to its demise? Drop 2060, for example? link

Zuckerberg's mentor speaks out:

link

I stopped using Facebook two years ago and never looked back with any regret.

(post by CanadianMason removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: queenofswords

Schiff probably asked the bus driver why they dont just drive to Afghanistan.

Nah, that was Alexandria Oscario-Cortez.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
I recently asked one of my clients - a college student - if Facebook is as popular a social platform among people her age. Her response was that they don't trust Facebook anymore and don't use it.

I think Facebook is in a downward spiral, gripped by jaws of death, a death roll.

Was Q alluding to its demise? Drop 2060, for example? link

The link in 2062 will help answer that.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
WHAAAT?

Presidential hopeful, Gabbard sides with Trump on Syria stance? Left denounces her as "monster"?

She's done.

link

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

WHAAAT?

Presidential hopeful, Gabbard sides with Trump on Syria stance? Left denounces her as "monster"?

She's done.

link

She could be positioning herself to lead the moderate portion of what is left of the Democrats when the poop hits the fan.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice, thank you!

Goog's True Origin

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Interesting to note.

Q mentioned how Obama was going around to countries in the wake of DJT. Ostensibly to "correct" things. Failing of course.

Mike Pompeo went to Egypt recently.

Suddenly Pelosi's local Bay Area constituents needed her to go there right after Mike? During the Shutdown? While the democrats lie bleeding in the PR battle.

I can't seem to find a list of folks, but Shifty and Pelosi both have constituents that need an emergency trip to Egypt?

Maybe she representing something far different then the constituents she was hired to represent?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Interesting, BG!

Very strategic. I hadn't thought of it that way.

I think Gabbard is the one to watch.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Interesting, BG!

Very strategic. I hadn't thought of it that way.

I think Gabbard is the one to watch.

She is smart, a veteran, attractive and she has the benefit of already bucking against the Dem leadership in the Clinton/Sanders affair when she quit the DNC.
If she plays her cards right, there might be something there for her.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Truly. I think we should keep an eye on her.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

President Donald Trump canceled the U.S. delegation’s trip to the global economic summit in Davos hours after he denied House Speaker Nancy Pelosi a plane to visit U.S. troops in Afghanistan, Bloomberg News reports.

www.bloomberg.com...

“Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure his team can assist as needed, President Trump has canceled his Delegation’s trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Thursday in a statement.

Looks like a lot of gov't officials are going to have a hard time flying away...at least, at taxpayer expense.

A White House official told NBC News that all congressional delegations overseas that would have used federally funded military aircraft have been grounded by Trump until the shutdown ends.
www.cnbc.com...

edit on 17-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The speaker was supposed to depart on the covert trip around 3 p.m. and she was apparently en route to the airport when the White House publicly issued Trump’s letter at 2:11 p.m. A bus shuttling Pelosi and her aides was seen returning to Capitol Hill Thursday afternoon.
www.nydailynews.com...

Covert? .....hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The speaker was supposed to depart on the covert trip around 3 p.m. and she was apparently en route to the airport when the White House publicly issued Trump’s letter at 2:11 p.m. A bus shuttling Pelosi and her aides was seen returning to Capitol Hill Thursday afternoon.
www.nydailynews.com...

Covert? .....hmmmm.

I bet Trump got some inside intel and put the squash on the "collusion" that was "scheduled" 😁

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Changed to 'Secret' ?

In a move that outraged both Democrats and Republicans, Trump announced in a letter addressed to the California congresswoman that her secret trip to Brussels and Afghanistan had been indefinitely “postponed” in light of the government shutdown caused by his demand for a taxpayer-funded border wall with Mexico.

Brussels and Afghanistan?? Running low on opium?

Late Thursday, Trump cancelled yet another trip — his own staff’s outing to the ritzy Swiss ski resort of Davos for the World Economic Forum.

No Swiss chocolate for you.

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 17-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Linky

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC......
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:33 PM
    link   
    Topical and comical

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 07:58 PM
    link   

The Noose is tightening

Escape Routes are closing.

The party is about to begin

top topics