It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Interesting hits for RBG with regard to gematria calculation.

I Am Ruth Bader Ginsburn Gematria Value - Jewish Results

Of note:

Pervmom - "All of the serpents eat children"
Thirteen Illuminati Families
A Graven Mark

Many more....check it out.

edit on 17-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

(post by RelSciHistItSufi removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pteridine

Yeah, I find it hard to believe that he gave the President of Mexico 100 million bucks, but didn't grease any palms on the other side of the border. Governors of CA, AZ, NM, and TX? Attorney Generals? Hell, Obama? Where does it end? We already know about the "Arizona Mafia" and NXIVM down in Mexico with the Salinas crew - how far removed is all that from the drug trade? Not very far, I think...

You left out Eric "FF" Holder.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Shes been in the hospital since she had surgery, and she most definitely has NOT been "working from home" since then. She is most likely not even conscious at this point

I wonder if they'd really be stupid enough to have her clerk try to fill in for her, and make it look like she's still able to function? Surely that would be some kind of fraud, or felony of some sort.
edit on 17-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This has been going on around the Portland & nearby cities for decades but this one is different and much bigger. Like a Heidi Fleiss 3x in the modern digital age. The other interesting part is around half dozen Saudi nationals have been involved in this sex ring and they all promptly disappeared. Later found they were put on planes at PDX and flown back to SA. There is one female lawyer in Portland who's being paid by some higher ups in SA. That's the local story but no real proof, yet.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This has been going on around the Portland & nearby cities for decades but this one is different and much bigger. Like a Heidi Fleiss 3x in the modern digital age. The other interesting part is around half dozen Saudi nationals have been involved in this sex ring and they all promptly disappeared. Later found they were put on planes at PDX and flown back to SA. There is one female lawyer in Portland who's being paid by some higher ups in SA. That's the local story but no real proof, yet.

I swear, if that bus that's now wandering around DC aimlessly has a bunch of politicians from Oregon and Washington State on it, I'm absolutely going to cream my pants, right here at work.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

I thought for sure you were going to suggest a wrinkly old clone

That's funny because, one of the Gematria hits on RBG is "Clones are Subhumans".

What could it mean? lol

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: pteridine

Yeah, I find it hard to believe that he gave the President of Mexico 100 million bucks, but didn't grease any palms on the other side of the border. Governors of CA, AZ, NM, and TX? Attorney Generals? Hell, Obama? Where does it end? We already know about the "Arizona Mafia" and NXIVM down in Mexico with the Salinas crew - how far removed is all that from the drug trade? Not very far, I think...

You left out Eric "FF" Holder.

What a great plan that was, Eric. Another beneficiary of identity politics with the brain of a carrot.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Shes been in the hospital since she had surgery, and she most definitely has NOT been "working from home" since then. She is most likely not even conscious at this point

I wonder if they'd really be stupid enough to have her clerk try to fill in for her, and make it look like she's still able to function? Surely that would be some kind of fraud, or felony of some sort.

I think what the slimey Dems are doing is trying to keep her alive until the 2020 campaign season "officially" clicks in. If I remember correctly, that is unofficially sometime in May. I could be wrong, but my spidey senses tell me they would keep her on life support in a vegetative state just to get to some arbitrary stop point.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, below are the BASIC decodes for Q Post #1455:

Note the LIE and Jo.n ni (ni could be Northern Ireland, so who is Jo N?).

I'll have a dig into Covfefe decodes and other posts using those markers, in an hour or so.

ETA - [GOOD] also appears in #586 and in #756

edit on 17-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: pianopraze

Wow, ok you gave me a mindful amount to go off and explore.
Never heard of this 'Turkey Farm' but did any of your research regarding trafficking/kids reveal this 'Finders' group (C_A Op) back in the 60s-70s?

It revealed human trafficking and human sacrifice:

Q1894

Photo of Anderson Cooper with Mother Gloria Vanderbilt and Shrine to Tanit (Human Sacrifice)

Normal?
Q

Q1001

Human Sacrifice, Cannibalism & Hillary
Where do roads lead?
Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west.
Sacrifice.
Collect.
[Classified]-1
[Classified]-2
Tunnels.
Table 29.
D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C
Pure EVIL.
'Conspiracy'
Q

Underground bases with row after row of sensory depravation tanks. Cement coffins of salt water used to amplify/train MKULTRA psychotronics in vast underground caverns.

And if you want to see reality it is painted in Stranger Things at 4:44:

Mind slam shut yet?

Tunnels.
Pure EVIL.
Q

Don't think I ever read or remember Q1001 but it now has different meaning to me.

Didn't hop on the Q-train till around July time-frame but in light of this and recent news I'm starting to see these particular connections.

I've watched 'Stranger Things' both seasons back-to-back and was fascinated by it but never much connected it like you have. Yep, you got me very interested and a little freaked out at the same time.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Shes about to pass away, is what shes about to do (if it hasnt happened already). She has 1 good lung, pneumonia and possibly still dealing with broken ribs. Pneumonia is what kills old people in many similar cases to RBG's. If they are now hinting that she has that, its game over. She is not going to be able to clear the mucus out of her lung in her condition. Forget about serving on the Supreme Court.

Just yesterday we read,

Doctors say they expect her to be back on the bench in February, and until then she will review transcripts from her home and participate in the court’s decision-making remotely.

And...

Ginsburg, who is 85, suggested this summer that she intends to serve “at least five more years” on the court. She is far from the first justice to linger on the bench into advanced age.

link

My, how the wheel of fortune has turned at the speed of light for her!

FWIW - I think she is still alive but most likely won't last much longer - certainly not for another 5 years.

Then we have this, from the original source that reported she had cancer:

www.smobserved.com...

As any reader of the Santa Monica Observer knew last September, Ruth Bader Ginsburg has developed lung cancer. The 85 year old Supreme Court Justice had surgery as quietly as possible on December 22, 2018.

Following surgery, she has developed complications including pneumonia. Pneumonia often afflicts elderly post surgery patients in the US, since antibiotics have resulted in Multi Resistant Strains of the lung infection.

The left and the main stream media have tried to put on a brave face as Ginsburg missed three straight days of argument this week, interviewing cancer doctors to say that she would recover. They claimed that she was working in her hospital room, knowing that it was untrue.

No one in the media on in the Democratic party want to face the awful truth that President Donald Trump is about to replace one of the Court's most liberal justices.

Shes been in the hospital since she had surgery, and she most definitely has NOT been "working from home" since then. She is most likely not even conscious at this point.

With such conflicting reports, involving known liars (MSM), who the heck knows what is going on for real! I will wait/suspend judgement until clarity arises - hopefully in near-future.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

It is alleged that something like that has happened before in the history of the Supreme Court Justices failing mental/physical health:

Frank Murphy, who served in the 1940s, was likely addicted to illegal drugs by the end of his tenure, and his biographer wrote that “on at least one occasion,” with Murphy in absentia, his law clerk and two fellow justices “jointly decided what Murphy’s votes should be.”

link

(post by queenofswords removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Schiff probably asked the bus driver why they dont just drive to Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Snakes on the bus...zombies...screaming children?

Cropped version. 36 seconds.

ytcropper.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join