It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Hinawa

Cortez is just a young left wing media sensation running on high octane that will surely burn-out soon. To me she is just a social media 'filler' to distract while a real candidate is being groomed.

Tulsi Gabbard may be one to watch but don't yet know much about her, yet.

It looks to me like Oscario-Cortez is crashing hard into the rocky coast of political reality now that she's actually a congresswoman. It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't run for reelection in 2020.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ready...

The Gang of 8 needs a serious Re-org.
I just noticed that cryin Chuck is also on the Gang of 8 Immigration group.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

What is so odd about the "lady's" death is the absolutely hilarious piece describing her as "race horse owner." That's it? Fine, ignore the truth, but "race horse owner" is her BS legacy???

Oh the mighty fall...

link

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Interesting to say the least.

www.crazydaysandnights.net...

Sunday, January 13, 2019
Blind Items Revealed #2

July 12, 2018

What happens when you decide to leak some information about the wife of one of the biggest drug dealers/killers ever and the wife's celebrity helper/money launderer? Well, considering I had not heard from her in months when she said she thought she was being spied on by someone, and now she ended up dead, I guess that is what happens when you get caught. Someone needs to pay.

El Chapo's wife Emma/Huma Abedin

What are they actually trying to say? I get a little confused sometimes with the way they do the reveals. Is Huma the one who leaked the info, or the wifes celebrity helper/ money launderer?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: EchoesInTime

So congress heads to puerto rico while the president plays games on twitter.

Great government we have here....

I see now why Trump made a point of staying at the White House during the shutdown.

Also, just this morning I read that during the California wildfires last year, a number of lawmakers met with PG&E execs in Hawaii to discuss ways to shield PG&E from liability (because their old & poorly-maintained transformers are supposedly what started the fires). And today I read that PG&E is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization. Looks like they found a way. You can expect that the judge will disallow claims against the "new" company, or at the very least place a cap on the liabilities they face.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton

Verified account

@HillaryClinton
Jan 10
More
Thanks to @tonygoldwyn for helping me get the word out:

There's still time to join me for a Broadway show in New York City to support the work of @OnwardTogether.
twitter.com...

James Comey

Verified account

@Comey
Jan 12
More
The perfect day to see “To Kill a Mockingbird” on Broadway. Amazing cast and vital message: “All rise.”
twitter.com...

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
13 Jan 2019 - 2:08:58 PM
www.realclearinvestigations.com...📁
D House focus on POTUS = 'insurance' extension from MUELLER to House.
GJ testimony underway in several states.
Attempts to BLOCK/PROTECT themselves will FAIL.
Far beyond political corruption/sedition.
Law governing removal of a sitting Congress(m/w)/Senator?
Lights on..
Q

--Lights on Broadway?--

Hope it's not lights out on Broadway- Interesting lyrics

edit on 14-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: links

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Hinawa

Cortez is just a young left wing media sensation running on high octane that will surely burn-out soon. To me she is just a social media 'filler' to distract while a real candidate is being groomed.

Tulsi Gabbard may be one to watch but don't yet know much about her, yet.

It looks to me like Oscario-Cortez is crashing hard into the rocky coast of political reality now that she's actually a congresswoman. It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't run for reelection in 2020.

I hope you're wrong Andy. AOC has inadvertently brought me so much joy.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

One of the commentators on that 'reveal' posted this. Strange, isn't it?

Woma n found dead in trash compactor of apartment building where Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner once lived

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: SKEPTEK

One of the commentators on that 'reveal' posted this. Strange, isn't it?

Woma n found dead in trash compactor of apartment building where Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner once lived

So wait, are they talking about this chick that got thrown down the trash chute on Crazy Days and Nights?

(post by CanadianMason removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Apparently one of the best breeders, too! She spent a lot of time learning her craft...turned it into an art.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I don't see a connection anywhere but, it sure makes you think considering all the suspicious deaths surrounding the Clintons...now Huma, too? I don't know...all this stuff gives me a headache.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Joe Biden announces his 2020 run tomorrow. His meme's are all "Rated R". Cortez is a better Face and Voice for Democrats, lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Obama was cultivated for his position. There's really no other way to explain how he managed to rise from nothingness to the presidency so quickly.

That reminds me of someone...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Seems to me that lately (at least) a lot of these politicians that come out of nowhere to rise to the top (Obama, Cortez, Trudeau, Macron, etc etc...) are not organic. They are groomed and bred from the very beginning by God knows who. Think tanks? Secret societies? Other organizations that we've never heard of?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Interesting to say the least.

www.crazydaysandnights.net...

Sunday, January 13, 2019
Blind Items Revealed #2

July 12, 2018

What happens when you decide to leak some information about the wife of one of the biggest drug dealers/killers ever and the wife's celebrity helper/money launderer? Well, considering I had not heard from her in months when she said she thought she was being spied on by someone, and now she ended up dead, I guess that is what happens when you get caught. Someone needs to pay.

El Chapo's wife Emma/Huma Abedin

I remember discussing this back in Part 8.
I've been in the building...even used the trash chute.
Always wondered if anything new came of the story.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was wondering about the same thing when I read about this but race horse owners/buyers/breeders tend to be a bit obsessed with bloodlines. So it is fitting in a certain sense, I guess.

Racing's Royal Bloodline

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I suspect it's always been like that as far as the short history of democracy is concerned. It's just that the internet now enables us to compare notes in real time and we notice these things more easily.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Havent caught up with the thread.

Jfk jr is alive banner in Episode 12 season 30 of the Simpsons.

mobile.twitter.com... A%2F%2Fwww.loveinactionnow.com%2Fcheck-out-the-jfk-is-alive-reference-on-tonights-simpsons%2F

Things that make you go hmmm..

Sorry if already posted!

----------------------------------------

I have no idea how I could misread the tweet.. It's JFK not junior.
edit on 14-1-2019 by samuelsson because: Fkn work

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join