It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: imthegoat

Regardless of what Mueller's report says, Democrats in the house are going to continue to try to dig up some type of dirt, even if they have to go back to when Donald Trump was in grade school, according to oversight committee chairman Elijah Cummings.

That's a pitiful shame.

Think about this:

In an alternate universe where Republicans still held the House, the government would be open, federal workers would have their paychecks, and Border Patrol would have the funding and tools they need.

Just something to think about.
twitter.com...

(I really really like the way this guy thinks.)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I will be the first on ATS to post what you're about to read/learn. The unfortunate part is, the original book is in Italian, and only two (that I have found), English "interpretations" exist online (in PDF format). One is a heavily abridged translation of the full, 32-page introduction (reduced to 7-pages), and a 24-page summary of the book as a whole.

As detailed and specific as this book is (surnames/places), it will be hard to verify all the information until the author receives permission to make the source material available to those outside of the Masonic Fraternity. As stated, “If open denials and challenges arise, the documents will be released with the help and involvement of the media.”

edit on 14-1-2019 by eisegesis because: knowledge is power

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Q post 2669

17 recess cans (lights)

I'm an electrician LOL

Also if you double zoom that sure looks like Feinstein on the far left of the screen.
edit on 14-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)
qmap.pub...

edit on 14-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
“Watch CA”. Maybe CA doesn’t stand for California in some cases...
Q #2621, 1368, 1071, 1072, 1197, 1109, 462.

CA Technologies Chief Litigator Richard Donoghue Appointed US Attorney for Eastern District

Trump selected Richard Donoghue

Attorney General Jeff Sessions named Richard Donoghue as the interim U.S. attorney for the Eastern District — just one day before a deadline to fill the prestigious job. Donoghue is one of 17 who was named to fill existing vacancies.

Donoghue formerly headed the criminal division in Brooklyn and prosecuted MS-13 gang cases on Long Island.
www.newsday.com...

CA Technologies, formerly known as Computer Associates International, Inc. and CA, Inc., is a multinational corporation headquartered in New York City. Since November 5, 2018, the company has been a subsidiary of Broadcom Inc.

CA is ranked as one of the largest independent software corporations in the world.

Here's the sauce from Mar 2, 2018 showing the Wiki has:

CA Technologies is also part of the Clinton Global Initiative.

This was likely scrubbed after being acquired by Broadcom around Nov 2018 timeframe. Also the beginning reference numbers on current wiki are missing. Reference [5] which is missing was formerly linked to CA Technologies web site as of Mar 2016!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It's too bad you didn't post this on page 322, you know, for greater effect.

BTW: There is a difference between knowledge and belief. To derive power from either or both, accuracy is needed first. Make sure of that, okay?

Can't wait to see what you got, compadre!

Who would be so unwise as to accept unverifiable information, anyway? I suspect very, very few on this thread would. The majority on this thread are incredibly smart people, and they appear to have open minds while remaining healthily skeptical. Now THAT is powerful!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

This article is regurgitated? I'm pretty sure we covered it on this thread 4 to 6 months ago?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Getting an Error on your link 404d already?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, funny how it's back in the spotlight again after all this time. I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman I cannot stand those guys either. I saw this vid months ago. Maybe if everyone on Twitter posted this video after their tweets...some ID10Ts would wake the heck up.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I highly doubt CNN's Chris Cuomo is on board the Trump Train yet but, here, he appears to argue FOR Trump's wall, against the Democrats, and to the dismay of his compatriots on a panel discussion. Read/Watch for yourself, before it mysteriously disappears from the Inner Web. (Not surprising that I can't find footage of this on YouTube.)

CNN's Chris Cuomo Defends Border Wall for the Second Night in a Row - Daily Caller

I'm surprised Marc Dice hasn't made a video about this yet but, here's some bonus material, courtesy of Dice. Seriously funny stuff but, very soberingly serious nevertheless. (Watch Polka Haunt Us drink a beer and brag about being her dear mother's 'surprise', too!)

edit on 14-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords Dan Crenshaw makes me moar Prouder to be a Texan! He gets it 100%. White hat for sure.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
GREAT unrolled thread by Brian Cates:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

(post by eisegesis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Some people are trusted more than others.

P

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: courtesy edit

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join