It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Hinawa

They are afraid of her like they were /are of Trump.

People are always afraid afraid of crazy people. Good or bad...it tends to be to be universal.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

GTA V = Grand Theft Auto V

From GTA V:

Compare similarity:

G = 7
T = 20
A = 1
V = 22

[7 + 20] + [1 + 22] =
27 + 23 = 50
5 + 0 = 5

Tarot Card:

See the Y?

HIEROPHANT TAROT CARD MEANINGS KEYWORDS Upright: Spiritual wisdom, religious beliefs, conformity, tradition, institutions Reversed: Personal beliefs, freedom, challenging the status quo.

link

I don't know much about Gabbard. Does any of the above resonate? If so, how?

edit on 13-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Hinawa
a reply to: crankyoldman

90% of "News" Media is reading or printing someone else's words.

The other 10% is unreliable at best.

Who gets to know the truth?

Well.... from Cranky's pov there is only one truth - everything else is a subjective fact that is wholly unrelated to the one truth from our POV. The issue is on the earth plane(t) the "truth" was externalized (by design). Now it is being returned to its proper place - internal, so everyone "gets to know the truth."

That said, the awakening is about using the flood of information to awaken ourselves to the level consistent with our Soul based process as well as the collective. In many cases the focus of our attention say "corruption" is due to our participation in that and working to process it out - yep we got a lot of processing.

That said, at some point each person will wake up fully, seeing the details as one trigger to awakening. That awakening is the return to within.

What is the one truth you ask? The world cannot live with out espresso and tacos - fact and truth.

Just.....F###....

Whoh, man. Deep af. I'm not even kidding.

I only previously expected you are a shaman. Now, I'm pretty sure you have much more akashick (spelling?) resources. Go, dude.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So using this notation, post #78 would actually be saying, at that time:

"Equal game between Q and Alice (HRC)"

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's a good point. You type "Ginsburg" into Google and see page after page of the exact same headline and article wording.

The Trump Administration uses that to the President's advantage, to make them all look stupid when a story is proven to be fake.

Meta-data is a lot harder to hide. Go Pipples!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
EFF DAELS TAK BI

Does anybody have an interpretation for this?

ETA: I don't mean as in another language. I mean a basic message, perhaps a phonetic spelling, like "EFF" might mean *uck.
edit on 13-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Posted it in the MKULTRA thread and thought about sharing here too.

There was an episode of the House of Cards show where Kevin Spacey, who was currently the President, was in a ritual in the woods with others powerful members of the Government.

"Members of one of our country's most exclusive clubs", in his words.

He starts talking at 1:15.

Creepy sick people.

Let's not forget this guy right there is deep involved with pedophilia and sexual abuse.

Kevin Spacey: Actor charged with sexual assault in Massachusetts

Reminds me of the Q drop: "Their need for symbolism will be their downfall."

Yeah...along with the "Let me be Frank" video...this kinda makes it seem that Spacey is playing hardball....

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I know it has come up before and been discussed but perhaps a new look would be beneficial:

How relevant could the Illuminati Card Game be?

Could it have been a development that is Q related to start the desired thought process in some people.

It was a game aimed right at us after all!

I think looking at connections from the Author of the original trilogy and then the two creators of the card game would be a good start.

Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea are the original authors of the book series.

Steve Jackson and Dave Martin for the card game.

Anyone want to jump into this rabbit hole?

P

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trump is on troll roll today..first he gave Jeff Bezos a new nickname. Jeff Bozo.

Next, Elizabeth Warren..

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago More

If Elizabeth Warren, often referred to by me as Pocahontas did this commercial from Bighorn or Wounded Knee instead of her kitchen, with her husband dressed in full Indian garb, it would have been a smash!

He added her beer drinking video..

He's doing far more then poking fun. He is specifically referring to the Epoch Times article about Lisa Page's testimony. That was no leak - sign of things to come. This indicates all information concerning important stuff will be placed first, then disseminated.

Tweet

Replying to self to add...

Q#2673

FAKE NEWS control over those who do not think for themselves limits exposure of TRUTH.
[D] Party Con.
Q

This adds to the earlier connection mentioned how DJT tweets add to the Q drops. The CIA meeting was brought up yesterday - the clip posted of course mentioned the Media - Mockingbird.

Soooooo many connections to the media.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I came across this CHESS NOTATION that may help interpreting Q posts:

+ = Check
# = Checkmate

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Soooooo many connections to the media

And then Comey comes out with his Mockingbird tweet. Look closely at the letters on his graphic. Some are highlighted. Squint a little if you have to, but you will see them.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Cortez is just a young left wing media sensation running on high octane that will surely burn-out soon. To me she is just a social media 'filler' to distract while a real candidate is being groomed.

Tulsi Gabbard may be one to watch but don't yet know much about her, yet.

OmG!!!

I was laughing! But then....it occurred to me that you might be right...and that leads to even funnier thoughts!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: queenofswords

The Shubert theater.... Interesting history... Wonder why that was significant to him ???

Oh the ties that bind them... Not so invisible... Anymore

Came across an old DJT tweet:
"The Theater must always be a safe and special place."

twitter.com...

And refers to some place in NH as 'special place'
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

And...
"Turnberry a very special place"
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
lol.
HELP! it hurts
lol

please
lol. its an indian burn......

HELP!
BEST PRESIDENT

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here is part of that history Comey referenced:

It shares a Venetian Renaissance facade with the adjoining Booth Theatre, which was constructed at the same time

Architect Henry B. Herts designed the Booth and its companion Shubert Theatre as a back-to-back pair sharing a Venetian Renaissance-style façade. Named in honor of famed 19th-century American actor Edwin Booth, brother of John Wilkes Booth

John Wilkes Booth (May 10, 1838 – April 26, 1865) was the American actor who assassinated President Abraham Lincoln at Ford's Theatre in Washington, D.C. on April 14, 1865.

All above quotes from Wikipedia

Did Comey's tweet today remind you of the tweet he made a few weeks ago with him standing under Abraham Lincoln's carving at Mt. Rushmore?!

Comey should be watched carefully, imo. Is he making subtle suggestions to certain people, people that are watching for "instructions"?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

oh yes, mocking us natives to get a cheap dig at Warren

next

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Tulsi Gabbard is hailed as a progressive champion. But her views on Islam and support for far-right leaders suggest otherwise.

Tulsi Gabbard is Not Your Friend

Tulsi is too far right for Democrats....... they are sooooo inclusive. Long live the DNC.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I thought suspects had to stop making hateful statements when under DOJ-Grand Jury investigation? Brennan must not have gotten the memo. He said (more) horrible things about President Trump just 3 days ago.

So what law governs removal of a sitting Congress(man or woman), or a US Senator?

Also post #2672 has this timestamp for me @ qmap.pub... : 13 Jan 2019 - 1:08:58 PM . It's different than yours, C.O.M..

Why would you expect bad guys to follow rules.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Mock Shmock. I bet a lot of native Americans are laughing WITH POTUS.

He wasn't mocking anybody but Pocahontas.....the fake one.

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join