It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

oh this is rich.
which tribe are you 1/1056th part of?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: carewemust

"q" has revealed a ton, the majority of fake news, false reports, false images, false information, and failed predictions

the number of people who whine about Fake news media, and yet, hang on every word by an anonymous letter is lunacy, yet, fitting

Nice encapsulation! This is how I will always remember you.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

unlike Warren, I am actually native

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I mean... why remember me at all?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

unlike Warren, I am actually native

lol....you just can't bring yourself to use the word 'American', can you? Okay. You're a native.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

no, I don't' believe Natives are laughing with Trump

using Bighorn and Wounded Knee talking about Full Indian Garb, yeah, mocking us for some cheap dig

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here is part of that history Comey referenced:

It shares a Venetian Renaissance facade with the adjoining Booth Theatre, which was constructed at the same time

Architect Henry B. Herts designed the Booth and its companion Shubert Theatre as a back-to-back pair sharing a Venetian Renaissance-style façade. Named in honor of famed 19th-century American actor Edwin Booth, brother of John Wilkes Booth

John Wilkes Booth (May 10, 1838 – April 26, 1865) was the American actor who assassinated President Abraham Lincoln at Ford's Theatre in Washington, D.C. on April 14, 1865.

All above quotes from Wikipedia

Did Comey's tweet today remind you of the tweet he made a few weeks ago with him standing under Abraham Lincoln's carving at Mt. Rushmore?!

Comey should be watched carefully, imo. Is he making subtle suggestions to certain people, people that are watching for "instructions"?

It did oddly but that Rushmore tweet was more like months ago. I think he's definitely communicating to someone or group of people. I can't wait for this SpyWar to be over. I'm tired of being on the far tail end of it all.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Native, Indian, Indigenous... people use different things

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

link   

using Bighorn and Wounded Knee talking about Full Indian Garb, yeah, mocking us for some cheap dig

My girlfriend grew up on a rez, shes laughing.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Do people really believe Ruth is dead... if "q" knew why not just tell you? and do people really think no one would know or report about it?

Well....now that you mention it. Kinda...yeah. World politics an shyte y'gnow man...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

EFF DAELS TAK BI

Does anybody have an interpretation for this?

ETA: I don't mean as in another language. I mean a basic message, perhaps a phonetic spelling, like "EFF" might mean *uck.

EFF = Earth Federation Forces; Episode 17

DAELS = "A person who thinks they are superbad".

Q.

(link)

TAK = Cargo Ship (US DoD) (link)

"Watch the Water!"

BI = Black Ice (meth) link

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I bet some of them are.

You're too shallow and thin-skinned....and ANGRY!

Do those with Scottish ancestry get their panties all in a wad every time somebody makes light of their kilts? (What's under that skirt, girlie-man?) Most take it with a good sense of humor.

Grow up.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just off a 48 hour triple split shift, I saw a mention a page or a few back regarding the Ontario sting, Regarding the truckers.
I must emphasize that the ongoing fight at the Southern Border, and in general, has forced some unplanned escape routes and tactics.
As Cranky and others know, the main trade of value is..us..humans. Due to the work of great patriots the like of 0311 and thousands more, business as usual has been interrupted. Q has said "see something say something" and by god please do!!
Think supply and demand. Demand is down due to the recent movement, and the supply has an expiration date.

ETA: Those are some intriguing decodes Rel, I think MountainLaurel nailed one! I'll dive in after a bit of sleep
edit on 13-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: I said so

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I bet some of them are.

You're too shallow and thin-skinned....and ANGRY!

Do those with Scottish ancestry get their panties all in a wad every time somebody makes light of their kilts? (What's under that skirt, girlie-man?) Most take it with a good sense of humor.

Grow up.

Careful...going on the warpath could get you in Heap Big Trouble.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
EFF DAELS TAKBIR

I don't usually drift into left field, but C_omey has a way of causing the hairs on my neck to stand up.

Looking at the graphic in his Shubert Theater tweet, you see some letters slightly highlighted. At first, it looked like, 'EFF DAELS TAK BI'.

Closer evaluation looks like EFF DAELS TAKBIR.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it is saying, "F*ck deals...takbir.

What is takbir? en.wikipedia.org...

Mind blown! Is this a-hole calling up sleeper cells?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Dont mess with QOS

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

EFF DAELS TAKBIR

I don't usually drift into left field, but C_omey has a way of causing the hairs on my neck to stand up.

Looking at the graphic in his Shubert Theater tweet, you see some letters slightly highlighted. At first, it looked like, 'EFF DAELS TAK BI'.

Closer evaluation looks like EFF DAELS TAKBIR.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it is saying, "F*ck deals...takbir.

What is takbir? en.wikipedia.org...

Mind blown! Is this a-hole calling up sleeper cells?

JEFF DANIELS is in the play at the Shubert.
edit on 13-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I know it has come up before and been discussed but perhaps a new look would be beneficial:

How relevant could the Illuminati Card Game be?

Could it have been a development that is Q related to start the desired thought process in some people.

It was a game aimed right at us after all!

I think looking at connections from the Author of the original trilogy and then the two creators of the card game would be a good start.

Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea are the original authors of the book series.

Steve Jackson and Dave Martin for the card game.

Anyone want to jump into this rabbit hole?

P

Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea....

"It is not the intent of this book to confuse fact with fancy." Authors Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson insert this modest disclaimer on page 760 of their 800-page postmodern sci-fi work The Illuminatus! Trilogy. Perhaps they should have offered these words of warning in large print at the outset of volume one. In any case, I don't believe them for a second. I've never read a work of fiction that tries harder than The Illuminatus! Trilogy to blur the boundaries between truth-telling and myth-making, or to mash-up Delphic pronouncements with bald-faced lies.
(link)

This particular card should put it the Illuminati Game to its final resting place. RIP!

"In September 1981, Steve Jackson and his regular freelance cover artist Dave Martin discussed their shared admiration of the Illuminatus! Trilogy, and the latter suggested a game. Steve Jackson decided against adapting the novel because of the expense of game rights, and the difficulty of adapting a novel with such convoluted plots. He decided "a game about the secret-conspiracy idea behind Illuminatus!" was doable.

link

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join