It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Do people really believe Ruth is dead... if "q" knew why not just tell you? and do people really think no one would know or report about it?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Has anyone heard from this guy...?

His Twitter is completely gone now.

FF, I failed to post it a few weeks back - sort of ties in with the speculation on the funeral note. Some folks who know "mafia" symbols pointed out that Shrubs Xmas pic was an admission he got the concrete boots.

Frankly being forced to live with that above look for a few months would have been a nice pre-execution twist.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The embedded Q drop #2398 in #2673 is actually wrong timestamp. Should be 14:09:12.

I think Q has done this before but atm can't recall when.

ETA: Time difference - Sunday, November 4, 2018, 2:00:00 am clocks were turned backward 1 hour.
edit on 13-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: time

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Laura Bush's twitter is still up, but she hasn't posted in months.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 13-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Hinawa

Cortez is just a young left wing media sensation running on high octane that will surely burn-out soon. To me she is just a social media 'filler' to distract while a real candidate is being groomed.

Tulsi Gabbard may be one to watch but don't yet know much about her, yet.

Gabbard is strong, IMO. Military veteran, the only one who stood up supporting Bernie Sanders after everyone (including him) bailed on the campaign. Shes a smart cookie, and good lookin' to boot.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Law governing removal of a sitting Congress(m/w)/Senator?

Under Article I, Section 5, clause 2, of the Constitution, a Member of Congress may be removed from office before the normal expiration of his or her constitutional term by an “expulsion” from the Senate (if a Senator) or from the House of Representatives (if a Representative) upon a formal vote on a resolution agreed to by two-thirds of the Members of that body present and voting.
While there are no specific grounds for an expulsion expressed in the Constitution, expulsion actions in both the House and the Senate have generally concerned cases of perceived disloyalty to the United States, or the conviction of a criminal statutory offense which involved abuse of one’s official position. Each house has broad authority as to the grounds, nature, timing, and procedure for an expulsion of a Member. However, policy considerations, as opposed to questions of authority, have appeared to restrain the Senate and House in the exercise of expulsion when it might be considered as infringing on the electoral process, such as when the electorate knew of the past misconduct under consideration and still elected or re-elected the Member.

Recall of Legislators and the Removal of
Members of Congress from Office

Gang of 8 or "Players: 8" are going down! At least [Adam Schiff, Chuck & Nancy]?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Please do me a favor.

Go to Trump's last tweet today, and tell me if you see a time discrepancy?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Please do me a favor.

Twitter shows it posted at 7:45am for me. West coast.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

doesn't she also support Modi ...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Please do me a favor.

I see 7:45am from twitter but 10:45 when using qmap.pub...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the good digging EMN, that's a lot out of one CAPS decode!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Law governing removal of a sitting Congress(m/w)/Senator?

Under Article I, Section 5, clause 2, of the Constitution, a Member of Congress may be removed from office before the normal expiration of his or her constitutional term by an “expulsion” from the Senate (if a Senator) or from the House of Representatives (if a Representative) upon a formal vote on a resolution agreed to by two-thirds of the Members of that body present and voting.
While there are no specific grounds for an expulsion expressed in the Constitution, expulsion actions in both the House and the Senate have generally concerned cases of perceived disloyalty to the United States, or the conviction of a criminal statutory offense which involved abuse of one’s official position. Each house has broad authority as to the grounds, nature, timing, and procedure for an expulsion of a Member. However, policy considerations, as opposed to questions of authority, have appeared to restrain the Senate and House in the exercise of expulsion when it might be considered as infringing on the electoral process, such as when the electorate knew of the past misconduct under consideration and still elected or re-elected the Member.

Recall of Legislators and the Removal of
Members of Congress from Office

Gang of 8 or "Players: 8" are going down! At least [Adam Schiff, Chuck & Nancy]?

DJT tweet:
"Lyin’ James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter S and his lover, agent Lisa Page, & more, all disgraced and/or fired and caught in the act. These are just some of the losers that tried to do a number on your President. Part of the Witch Hunt. Remember the “insurance policy?” This is it!"

"Remember the “insurance policy?” This is it!"

Implication: JC, AM, PS, LP and "more" are part of the insurance?

Q#2672 D House focus on POTUS = 'insurance' extension from MUELLER to House.

Couple this with Lisa Page article: DJT, Mueller, [RR] meet prior to Mueller being hired as SC. Implication, DJT/RR hired Mueller. Q=Mueller is "designed..."

Getting them out is damn near impossible unless they turn on each other. Assuming the Senate votes tally enough to vote out bad guys, what about House?

Q has stated DECLAS brings down House. Is the "Insurance" in case they fail to walk away quietly? While in the are partly protected, leaving they are exposed. Rock and hard place...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No kidding. While researching that and making a connection to Qater I later came across and connected to this Benghazi thread.

A really good long historical narrative that describes all facets of the Benghazi corruption. One of the best threads I've read on it with lots of short video clips & pics.

By Roscoe B. David, Career LEO-Vet-Constitutional Conservative.
Thread unroll

Twitter entries

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What's changed in a year?

pitchfork.com/news/moby-says-cia-agents-asked-him-to-spread-the-word-about-trump-and-russia/

pitchfork.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
NEW Tweet from @realDonaldTrump:

"Wish I could share with everyone the beauty and majesty of being in the White House and looking outside at the snow filled lawns and Rose Garden. Really is something – SPECIAL COUNTRY, SPECIAL PLACE!"

Hmmm...I seem to remember something else about a "SPECIAL PLACE"...

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"Wish I could share with everyone the beauty and majesty of being in the White House and looking outside at the snow filled lawns and Rose Garden. Really is something – SPECIAL COUNTRY, SPECIAL PLACE!"

SC SP?

Special Country = Cuba, Gitmo = Special Place?

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Drops 330 and 365 mentions "special place"

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT

SC SP?

Special Country = Cuba, Gitmo = Special Place?

"We have a special place picked out for GS. Really Special." - Q

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join