It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
New Indictment count...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

President Trump plans to hold a highly anticipated border security meeting with congressional leaders in the Situation Room on Wednesday afternoon

The Situation Room is typically reserved for matters of national security and defense.

And the guy standing in for Rush Limbaugh says that no phones, iPads or other electronic devices will be allowed in the briefing.
Interesting, no?
The guy on Rush said that it might be because Trump will be briefing them on ‘border security ‘.
I think it may be something else.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

twitter.com...

Are we watching a movie?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: crankyoldman

President Trump plans to hold a highly anticipated border security meeting with congressional leaders in the Situation Room on Wednesday afternoon

The Situation Room is typically reserved for matters of national security and defense.

And the guy standing in for Rush Limbaugh says that no phones, iPads or other electronic devices will be allowed in the briefing.
Interesting, no?
The guy on Rush said that it might be because Trump will be briefing them on ‘border security ‘.
I think it may be something else.

Color me Q tainted AFM my friend, but we know the rhetoric, 'walls don't work" and "no funding for the wall," vs. "we need if for national security."

It seems to me the best place to have this meeting is in public. The Situation Room is a symbol. Symbols matter.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Are we watching a movie?

Priceless.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Does that poster say, "Sanctions Coming" ?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Sanctions are Coming" like :Winter is Coming" from Game of Thrones.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

"Sanctions are Coming" like :Winter is Coming" from Game of Thrones.

Thanks! And it looks like the poster was made using a photo taken this morning. The President is sporting the same clothes and hair style at the table, as on the poster.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
DJT Tweets

Gas prices are low and expected to go down this year. This would be good!
2:44 PM - 1 Jan 2019"

Do you think it’s just luck that gas prices are so low, and falling? Low gas prices are like another Tax Cut!
3:39 PM - 1 Jan 2019

I don't think these two tweets got the attention they deserve. On the basic level it helps all humans and sends the NPC class into fits because something something global cooling diversity change.

Q level. gas prices coming down indicates a stake driving into the energy control system - control human "needs" like energy, food, water and then make it so those things can be withheld and auctioned to the highest bidder.

The tweets were not back to back nor in one tweet. But separated by two tweets. Time stamps: 2:44 & 3:39

3x3=9. My take, oil as a control system is over. Petro Dollar Saudi Arabia deal - see 1970's agreement, is over. Paves the way for Gold as a standard. Look at the tax cuts for a guide...

TRUST THE PLAN...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Liberal MSM is avoiding this positive trend like Superman avoids Kryptonite. Lower fuel prices are good for leisure travel, commercial transportation, manufacturing...everything except financial portfolios heavy in crude oil stocks.

I always shake my head when listening to Neil Cavuto (FoxNews) talk negatively about declining crude oil prices.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It's from early november.
Donald Trump announces Iran sanctions with bizarre Game of Thrones-style image

No kidding? I (wrongly) assumed the White House published that photo this morning during the President's 1st 2019 cabinet meeting. Thanks for the heads-up.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Additional meaning:

No yellow wests protests coming to the US. See what I'm doing here Emmanuel?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Ingersol Lockwood "1900 or The Last President."

19 & 19

This was briefly touched on a while back - along with Lockwood's companion book "Baron Trumps Marvelous Underground Journey" and the connection to DJT. This came back around for me but I'll leave out the how...

I read this over the weekend - short read and free from link above. It might be an interesting read for some. There are some oddities to be sure on first glance - the book was written in 1896. It seems to reference the sinking of the Titanic in the first paragraph, as well as describe the control system of the Fed/IMF. As well as the need to secure the Senate, the NPC class meltdown and of course mentions Dark to Light.

What is fascinating is the template for returning control to the people fails. It is the return to the Gold/Silver standard that seems to facilitate this - too fast and without fail-safes (properly crafted trade deals?). It is possible the takeaway from this is that just returning the power to the people, and free money, without a foundation is a disaster waiting to happen - even from the perspective of 1900?

Some may find it interesting now, in light of the past year.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Liberal MSM is avoiding this positive trend like Superman avoids Kryptonite. Lower fuel prices are good for leisure travel, commercial transportation, manufacturing...everything except financial portfolios heavy in crude oil stocks.

I always shake my head when listening to Neil Cavuto (FoxNews) talk negatively about declining crude oil prices.

Yes, like complaining about food being too cheap, or water not being owned and governed by a powerful altruistic corporation looking out for your best interest.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

and you still don't get sarcasm?

i'll try and make it simple for you

you whine on the internet about Mass MEdia, CNN are Terrorists, and Anonymous sources, and yet you worship an anonymous Letter who has failed numerous times and lied, hang on the words of Twitter users because they speak your language, and believe a celebrity gossip site...

who doesn't get what?

edit on 2-1-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
11 Days of darkness?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Trump is live now answering questions at the Cabinet meeting.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

can't watch. can you update us please?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
11 Days of darkness?

Ends Jan 4/5th ? Q starts posting again? Gov't shutdown hits 11 days today. Another marker??

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join