It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Recalling the south pole image in Q #2566, "The World is Watching". A few folks on twitter are claiming the two unidentified persons in the image had both died shortly after the image went viral. Really??
I don't have a twitter acct but has anyone been able to confirm or provide some source worthy info?

mobile.twitter.com...

The mention at top of thread regarding Bree Payton is also interesting.

Anything to connect the picture guys and the two who died in Antarctica in the Equipment building?

Q posted that photo as #2566 @ qmap.pub... on December 10th.

I hope the photographer and the guy being photographed were not the two who died mysteriously, shortly after that photo was posted.

If they were government scientists, the Deep State (who monitors Q's posts) could have snuffed them out.

Also remember, that Antarctica photo was posted 5 days after the infamous envelopes were given to powerful families at George H.W. Bush's funeral, on December 5th. What Q referred to in post #2608 as "Our Promise to 'Counter'" is what was in those envelopes.

As Q has said on several occasions, the struggle between Deep-State Criminals and Patriots, is NOT A HARMLESS GAME. It's a war...literally. Complete with ruined lives, jail, and killings.

Prayer doesn't work 100% of the time, but I hope every one of us prays for President Trump and his family to stay protected, while this war between GOOD and EVIL plays itself out!

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

The point being made is that someone is really good with photoshop? That guy who goes to every Trump rally, appears to be "added" into the picture.

Is the "original" elsewhere on the internet?

I wouldn't even know where to begin looking. Would need to know the event. Looking through all photos that contain Donald Trump, Jr. would take many moons.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

and once again that site said Soros and Assange were best friends and alluded to Trump in a couple of Blinds as well

also, that site is about as reliable and truthful as CNN or any other Media you all love so much... including "q"

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

All I could find is the two guys who died were just average joe contractors doing PMS on fire suppression equipment. Probably weren't following proper procedures and as a result died. Probably suffocation by halon.

Now, were these the same two in the Q 2566 South Pole photo a few days prior?
Nothing conclusive found yet. No names either.
Here's a short Reddit Post

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Yep.

Maybe Assange and Soros have connections.

maybe Trump slept with prostitutes...oh wait we already know that.

No crazy stuff is coming out of Enty lawyer right now including a bunch of stuff regarding Spacey and all this may be gossip until it gets confirmed with charges.

Feels like Enty is helping with disclosure to me.

That could be by design to distract, could be fake but some of his stuff, including spacey, is playing out irl.

Will just have to see what else comes out from under a rock.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

a reply to: FlyingFox

The point being made is that someone is really good with photoshop? That guy who goes to every Trump rally, appears to be "added" into the picture.

Is the "original" elsewhere on the internet?

I wouldn't even know where to begin looking. Would need to know the event. Looking through all photos that contain Donald Trump, Jr. would take many moons.

I mean a Google reverse image search of the VF part of the image. I'm just saying it is original to the pic I posted....or it would be on the internet someplace.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Dave Matthews band, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell and producer leroi moore and Child trafficking movie.

twitter.com...

I'm sure its all just gossip and also a coincidence.

Damn you Enty I'm trying to quit smoking 😲

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So why doesn't trump just sign whatever funding bill ,reopen the government and get this started?

Then after the ds is gone focus on the wall.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I have no idea if this twitter account is legit or where this statement came from but I am hoping it's true.

These "Hackers"...maybe this is a good avenue for "leaks" that couldn't be disclosed any other way?

911 disclosure sure would be a great start to the new year!

Side note... My belief is that both Q and Trump cannot do all they want because of the Mueller investigation.

Maybe that's why Mueller is dragging it out or maybe he's dragging it out while other things are put in place but I think everyone thought it would be over by now and it's messed up timing on a lot.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

sure, it is just amusing all the people who whine about "anonymous sources" and fake news, and turn around and blindly worship a letter posting anonymous (and false) information and a "lawyer" who supposedly has all this celebrity gossip that deals with similar themes... as long as it fits the narrative it is believed, who by the way has never sought to do anything about it, just post it on the internet

also, "q" this Lawyer, jack posobiec and Mike Cernovcih all sound identical, I would say that is just a coincidence, but we all know there are no such things as coincidence... right "q"

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

It was confirmed last week that Bob Mueller is the "Insurance Policy" that Peter Strzok knew would be put in place, if President Trump won the election.

This insurance policy (Mueller) would keep DOJ/FBI/Hillary, etc.. wrongdoings hidden, until Mueller found something to get President Trump removed from office. Donald Trump is very dangerous to the DOJ/FBI/Clintons/MSM in that position!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

twitter.com...

HITS keep on coming.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You are correct.

Until we see it happen we have nothing but feels like something is happening and all the people you mention above are someone's asset.

Likely Enty too.

What's the endgame?

We will have to wait and see.

But...admit it, you are enjoying the show? Yes?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

twitter.com...

What was so heavy tho?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Interesting thread by lightedhype:

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

These hackers call themselves Dark Overlord.

Operation Overlord was the codename for the Battle of Normandy, the Allied operation that launched the successful invasion of German-occupied Western Europe during World War II. The operation was launched on 6 June 1944 with the Normandy landings(Operation Neptune, commonly known as D-Day)

D5 ?

Dark Overlord emphasise money being their only motivation to such a degree that to me at least it seems to border on parody. Is this actually a Q related plausible deniability operation?
edit on 2-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Awesome find! Operation Overlord huh?

I was JUST thinking the same thing above👆

What a new year gift it would be

BOOM.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The overemphasis of Dark Overlord's (dark to light?) financial motivation can be seen in their AMA that lightedhype also posted in his thread.

Another interesting takeaway from that AMA:

Q: I'd be willing to chip in with others to see it if I was sure it would be world shaking info. Not something the average person would change the TV when it came up on the news. On a scale of 1-10 how system breaking is the info?

A: You're the smart one here, asking the right questions. We'd say it's a 7.5, all things considered. Snowden may have been a 5.5, maybe a 6. More people care about 911 than USA spying. Now, our next release about UFOs, yeah, that's a 10 mate, but it's going to wait until we're done here.

Snowden: 5.5 to 6
9/11 leak: 7.5
UFO leak: 10

Buckle up, folks. If this is real it's gonna get real!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Isn't it curious that wikileaks asked what the world would want to see disclosure on most new years eve?

I know it was brought up before but...seems like yet another coincidence...

twitter.com...

Eta. "Mate" not a typically American term... More Aussie, yes?

Koala

Burn it down Julian!

edit on 2 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

They mention GCHQ a lot. Together with "mate", which also is often used in England it sure seems like they want to be perceived as being from th UK.

ETA: good point re WL!

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join