It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I want to just drop this hurriedly because it has been on my mind ever since last year, since Hurricane Irma. The mysterious notebook actually amplified it and brought it to the fore again.

Hurricane Irma was a HUGE destructive Category 5 storm that barreled down on the Virgin Islands in 2017. It caused 134 deaths including 4 in the British Virgin Islands.

Richard Branson owns Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands. He refused to evacuate and hunkered down to ride out the Cat 5 storm in a concrete wine cellar/bunker with some others on his "team".

I always thought it odd, as if he were guarding something. Don't know what exactly, but I just want to document this tidbit of suspicion since that creepy notebook mentioned him.

I remember that, and I remember thinking that Branson was taking a very foolish risk staying on his little island during a Cat 5 hurricane. If it's anything like the rumors we hear about Epstein's island, then perhaps Branson keeps sex slaves, and he couldn't risk moving them off the island and having them escape or be discovered.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

What? Since when do any of us love anything in the MSM? You STILL do not get it! STILL! After all this time, and you still do not get it. I dont even know why I am replying to this....

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Interesting take by Joseph P. Farrell trying to connect exploding transformers, the CenturyLink emergency number fail and the California wildfires.

If we boil it down to a country simple statement, it appears someone might be beta testing the California fires playbook on a much larger basis, one where it might be necessary, for whatever reason, to take down any communications system that is relatively robust - like the 9-1-1 emergency call center system - to prevent any sort of coordinated civilian response.

THOSE EXPLODING TRANSFORMERS AND 9-1-1 PROBLEMS

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: XAnarchistX
Government shut-down delays. Shortage of clerical personnel.

All government functions would be shut down for New Years Day anyway. Give it time.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow. When will people wake up. Electricity doesn’t behave that way.

There are over current protection devices (fuses/breakers) that would prevent this.

That vid was sick

Thanks

edit on 2-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow. When will people wake up. Electricity doesn’t behave that way.

There are over current protection devices (fuses/breakers) that would prevent this.

That vid was sick

Thanks

That is what I thought of when I was watching that continuous arcing in the video.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
FYI opening a high current circuit looks like this:

very similar?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
There is a difference between opening a circuit and a short

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
here are a few short circuits at high current. I don't see how this is any different than what we saw in the LA. and N.Y. vids. shorts and arcing as the circuits burn up. fuses will break the circuit, but as seen in these vids, the current can jump gaps...even over blown fuses if the load is high enough

edit on 1/2/2019 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarity

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

exactly my point. Those shorted for less than 5 seconds and the circuit protection was tripped , end of short.

Those other videos show a short happening for 30 seconds plus. It's not even possible. whatever caused the short would have been disintegrated after less then 3 seconds, even case hardened steel.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I totally get your point about it lasting so long but I seriously don't think it was a ufo as claimed in that vid. There is a big difference between transmission and distribution voltages and current. If this occurred near a sub-station, there is potential for up to 1000kv. Mix that with local transmission and distribution at 33kv or 11kv and you will see the type of display seen in that vid. Huge arcs jumping from wire to wire across big gaps of air and setting things on fire as it moves to the next path. imo it's just electricity just doing it's weird thing at insane currents.

Nice chatting, gotta go do some irl stuff.
~OveR

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Damn it!

Twitter just suspended Dark Overlord's account after this tweet!

Take a look at thedarkoverlord (@tdo_h4ck3rs): twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

ToL, what is intriguing is that DarkOverlord must have pre-known this would risk a suspension.

In that position, why didn't he they just tweet the key, rather than saying "we're releasing the first key"?

This sounds like the key step was deliberately planned to demonstrate how partisan Twitter is?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't know what it is but something is for sure going on.

It's so exciting!

Hope it's real and it happens!

Eta. The fact that this is so public is questionable for sure.

If they really wanted to get money from those they were extorting it never would have been so public...
edit on 2 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Whoa, Glenn Greenwald takes apart the Guardian (and other MSM):

Five Weeks After the Guardian’s Viral Blockbuster Assange/Manafort Scoop, No Evidence Has Emerged – Just Stonewalling

Very much worth reading!

edit on 2-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Regarding the Darkoverlord
Like they didn't see that one coming?? C'mon! These guys have planned this out for quite awhile now.

Regarding UFO disclosure, hence my image posting here (2nd to last image).

There was one or more Q posts stating a big data dump originating from NSA. Note 'Dump' is used alot in Q posts.
Exciting times coming.

And the power arc'ing..
I seen that video and another similar one back on the 27/28th and commented here and a few other forums on how it looked like beams of energy were being shot down from above but could of been camera lens flare.

Transformers are designed to have a controlled explosion (loud eff'in boom) to prevent the power surge from going any further thus preventing further damage. Often the transformers do not suffer permanent damage and the circuit can be re-engaged. However, when you're dealing with a massive amount of power like at a sub-station causing multiple safeguards to fail giving a dancing like arc of destruction can occur till it finds a path to ground. I've witnessed this several times in broad daylight and at night. More than once I seen this occur in the Southwest caused by birds. Yep.
If I didn't see with my own eyes never would have believed it. All the hair on my body stood up and the electrical burning smell sticks with you for a few days not to mention a tingling feeling that lasts for several hours.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
26 year old journalist Bre Payton, who broke the story about Muellers deleted text messages, finds sudden unexpected death.

Surely just a coincidence.

The Blue Skies event a couple of days ago in Ohio, New York and other places around the U.S. was predicted by Q back in August and called a clown operation.

The MSM created the narrative "Transformer Explosion" as a cover and populated the top twitter, google etc. results with that story.

If that story were in any way true, then why did the same event happen elsewhere at around the same time?

At this point Big-Tech/MSM is the only thing standing in the way of liberty, awareness and knowledge.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
For what it's worth:

This is the first time that I've ever told the truth before
To scrutinize what we call fate
Belief no more of what's been forced into subconciousness
Hold my breath, hope to refrain

Exercise caution at all times.

edit on 2-1-2019 by eisegesis because: be careful who you follow

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
President Trump plans to hold a highly anticipated border security meeting with congressional leaders in the Situation Room on Wednesday afternoon

The Situation Room is typically reserved for matters of national security and defense.

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join