It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I would try it! Weirdest thing I ever ate was Horse when I lived in Germany during graduate school...

Also question - what crimes are the feds or NY State going to 'get Trump' on? I'm being honest since I've been so busy with work, etc. From what I've heard, the State AG in NY threatened to go after Trump, but remember we investigate crimes, not people...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You laugh, but someone CNN named a 'top journalist' for a magazine "Der Spiegel" I read out of Germany (very main stream type magazine) just admitted to literally making up stories, sources, etc.

I understand where you are coming from, but some of the alternative media are run by highly educated former writers for famous MSM type sources, and use extensive citations... (Not arguing against you in this instance, just highlighting that blind trust in any media based on popularity alone isn't bullet proof).

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That article is from yesterday. The CR / stopgap passed the Senate, but not the House yet, and Trump was cited by different outlets today (sorry I just heard it on the radio driving to work) that he wants strong border security / a wall and that there are concerns he may veto the bill...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

yup .... was explaining the meeting today with congressional peeps

Trump calls last minute meeting ..... sorry it is yahooooooo
edit on 12202018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Right on - yeah I haven't had nearly the time I used to have to keep up with ATS lately, not trying to step on any toes, so apologies if I missed something.

It wouldn't surprise me if a shutdown ends up happening, so many feds are off on leave during the holidays anyways, plus the holidays usually give people more time for the news cycle, and if Congress is out of session it makes it harder for them to politicize / spin breaking news...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
New Q.

qmap.pub...

qmap.pub...

qmap.pub...

qmap.pub...

qmap.pub...

edit on 20-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Regarding Rel's decode of 'FPKI' Bridge, this article explains & shows the history leading up to the Federal Bridge Key. The Federal Bridge: A Foundation of Trust. Huawei implemented DRBG in all their devices including a thousand other companies such as Kaspersky, HP, Qualcomm, Intel, McAfee, MSFT, Alcatel-Lucent, Apple, IBM, etc. Very eye-opening if you're unfamiliar.

Federal Bridge Certificate Authority is the Technical Platform for Senior Executive Service aka ‘Deep State’

The “Federal Bridge” public encryption key platform was set up in the early 1990’s under Bill Clinton to enable the spy agencies to tap into any cooperating computer system at any time. It was facilitated by the National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) through the embedding of an “encryption backdoor key” (algorithm) called the Dual_EC_DRBG algorithm (Dual Elliptical Curve Deterministic Random Bit Generator) or (DRBG).

Relevant Timeline entries showing that the Federal Bridge is the encryption key sharing architecture that enabled the Deep State shadow government (Senior Executive Services – SES) to hack/tap into any computer or phone, anywhere, anytime… and they have been able to do so since the early 1990’s. Robert S. Mueller, III has all information on all us “wet-ware” humans on the planet since the early 1990’s.

Given 'The Wall' has been the recent hot radioactive topic; why are the senior ranking Dems appear so terrified of the 'Wall'. Why do some appear to be more concerned over the semantics of 'The Wall' and the funding as an excuse like two separate debates? Could the 'The Wall' be code for the 'FPKI Bridge' or something to do with the quick Syria withdraw? Double-meanings do exist.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It won't be safe to walk down the streets for them

"After nearly 100 years of failed attempts, the Senate on Wednesday unanimously approved legislation to make lynching a federal crime.

Sponsored by the Senate’s three African American members, Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.) and Tim Scott (R-S.C.), the bill would ensure that lynching triggers an enhanced sentence under federal law like other hate crimes."

Interesting sponsors.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

doing a search on that keep seeing "common policy CA" mentioned

Is that CA = Control Access ?

Maybe CA never meant California !
edit on 12202018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

Recently it was shown that typing "Hillary Clinton e..." into Google, yielded different results than typing the same into Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo, etc. While all the other Search Engines had "emails" that word wasnt even listed among many Google Autofills. The first result was "emoji" among other non-relevant ones.

Obvious google bias is obvious.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I thought that was a slang term for intimidating an AG

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Dec 2018 - 12:33:29 PM

www.foxnews.com...📁
Future proves past.
News unlocks.
You have more than you know.
"….and House Speaker Paul Ryan’s chief of staff, John Burks."
When did Paul Ryan announce he was retiring?
Why would the Speaker of the House retire?
Age of Paul Ryan?
Sometimes reading between the lines demonstrates those complicit in treasonous / traitorous acts are no longer (or soon to be) in positions of power.
Forced?
R's easier to remove than D's?
D's holding on to power as long as possible hoping to sway pending action [cover]?
Think DECLAS.
Think SC.
………..
How many senior FBI & DOJ officials have been removed?
None left by choice.
Nothing To See Here.
Nothing is being done.
The Biggest 'ACCURATE' Conspiracy….
FAKE NEWS ATTACKS DEMONSTRATE WHAT?
Q

qmap.pub...

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I thought that was a slang term for intimidating an AG

I hear the code term in congress was banning Loretta Lynching.

Of course they were too late, she spoke yesterday. The only thing "leaked" so far is she answered without a lot of attorney interference. No mention about how the grand kids are coming along

link   

Ha. The PANIC is real. Bet WAPO was first to publish this story.
Well, we still got the chair, lethal injection (which is not always painless) and my fav - Firing Squad.
But, I'd rather see them all in GiTMO for 20 to life which in my opinion for them is worse than death.

link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Dec 2018 - 12:38:58 PM
www.theatlantic.com...📁
Anons know why.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Dec 2018 - 12:41:48 PM
twitter.com...📁
Why would the FBI DIR take the time to visit ALL 56 FBI FIELD OFFICES around the entire United States?
Completed this week.
Logical thinking.
Q

qmap.pub...
edit on 20-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: dashen

It's surprising that Trump is backing down on this Wall issue. Makes me wonder if he is vulnerable to blackmail.

The wall may not really be up for discussion. The wall is a national security issue and money has been added to the DoD budget. All those Army Engineers and Navy CB's looking for something to build.......

I'm not trying to put you on the spot, and this is open to anyone reading, but where is this information coming from.

I invite someone, anyone, to show me a line item in either the 2019 Devense Authorization Act, or the 2018 Omnibus Bill that everyone was so hot on earlier this year.

I can't find it, and I don't believe the authorization of funding is there. AT ALL.

BIPARTISAN BUDGET ACT OF 2018

NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR FISCAL YEAR 2019

There comes a point when, in order to get the attention of a polititcal figure, he or she needs to see that they have made a bad decision. There is absolutely no down side to POTUS fighting on this.

Given the horses!t I see POTUS dealing in the last week, my own trust in his ability to effectively lead has been significantly eroded. I'm fully capable of forgiving bad decisions made right later, but my hope that things will get better, or even that common sense will win the day, have evaporated.

edit on 20-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Dec 2018 - 12:54:44 PM

www.foxnews.com...📁
"McCain associate shared unverified Steele dossier with Buzzfeed, court filing says."
Drop Dec 22 2017:
US SEN NO NAME>
NEWS SHOP>
BUZZF>
News unlocks.
You have the keystone.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Interesting for an x jehovah's witness!!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Dec 2018 - 12:56:00 PM
Anonymous
20 Dec 2018 - 12:54:43 PM

>>4392356
>>4392305
No Recusal.
>>4392645
Old news.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Thank-you for consistently posting Q's messages here in the thread!

The MSM is distracted from these important Whitaker developments by the Budget/Wall and Syria Withdrawal.

edit on 12/20/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join