It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Seems to me a whole lot coming undone at the moment

Before and After: What We Learned About the Hemisphere Program After Suing the DEA - December 20, 2018

Through the Hemisphere program, AT&T assists federal and local law enforcement in accessing and analyzing its massive database of call detail records (CDRs)—information on phone numbers dialed and received, as well as the time, date, and length of call and in some instances location information. More specifically, Hemisphere has access to telecommunication “switches” operated by AT&T that guide telephone calls. Because other providers use AT&T “switches” for their calls, the database contains call detail records regardless of carrier. The database has records concerning local, long distance, cellular, and international calls...........
To celebrate the dismissal, here are some of the highlights from the shadowy documents were able to bring into the light.

“Google on Steroids” ...........

edit on 12202018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: pavil

here is the final report - with additional pictures of the room -

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department October 2017 Mass Shooting Final Report

really doesn't say much earth shattering - skimmed thru - but look at the cache of ammo

OK, we all knew the official report is BS, but take a look at the second picture! The only weapon Paddock could possibly have shot himself with is the assault weapon that he's lying on top of. Try to imagine a scenario where he shoots himself, and end up lying on his back, with the weapon beneath him. You can't. He must have been shot by someone else.

Of course, the official line changed so many times, it's hard to remember what the current story is supposed to be.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Even though I was warned it still surprises me how much attention Q-threads draw on ATS and how much people on ATS that are looking to be intrigued or entertained are infatuated with this nonsense, fabricated intrigues and vague or popular statements or phrases that are typically used to express positions, goals or advice that because of their vagueness or popularity, are easy to agree with; similar to the way slogans and mantras work. This is by far the most commented on thread in the last 30 days on ATS.

2 Timothy 4:3,4

3 For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.

How true that is. 1 Timothy 4:1:

4 However, the inspired word* [Lit., “the spirit.”] clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements* [Lit., “misleading spirits.”] and teachings of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)

Wake up for real for a change (of pace and programming)...

Please? Pretty please? The poison people on ATS are filling their minds with will not help you, actually it's detrimental to the state of your mind. See the article in my signature.
edit on 20-12-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why is he going after hillary if he is biased though??

deneenborelli.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

LOL thanks for your concern buddy, but we got this.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I have a theory on that. But more importantly and relative to this thread, newly filed Court Documents show JOHN (we don't say his name) MCCAINs connection to SPYGATE.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Those of us who follow Spygate already knew this, but it verifies one reason why Q has said from the beginning that McCain couldn't be trusted.

edit on 12/20/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yup Andy, that's the reality - easy way or hard way!

This is reinforced by posts #541, 617, 618, which all refer to [19] people who will immediately cease to exist if select individuals are harmed:

What [19] people are currently meeting in a 'safe' room [heavily guarded]?
Why did everyone leave their phones/all other electronic devices in Room 239?
Why does it take the information going PUBLIC before JUSTICE is served?
Why is the D party MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO BLOCK THE RELEASE OF THIS FISA C-INFO?
WHY DID RR PLEAD TO RYAN MOMENTS AGO TO PREVENT THE RELEASE OF THIS INFORMATION?
WHERE IS AS?
[8] FIRED.
[X] JAILED.
Possible SUICIDES.
++ / + TICK TOCK.
Q

IMPORTANT - NOTE THAT ++ / + ALIGNS WITH TICK TOCK - so "clock is ticking" means action is now on Rothschilds (++).

Select news members / journalists are vital to delivering the message (as are YOU).
Imagine if these people were removed.
Total control re: MSM.
They represent a clear and present danger to the enemy.
Re-read past crumbs re: security.
Where is JS?
How do we truly protect those important to us?
[19] immediates [no longer with us].
Self-suicide if actioned.

Real life.
Q

Bolded part implies 19 have been fitted with something like explosive implants a la "Kingsman secret service"

[19] would cease to exist immediately upon the harm of select individuals.
Think nuclear stand-off.
Clarified?
Q

If cabal tries to harm, say, POTUS on 21st then they will all self-suicide this weekend (from explosive implants?)
edit on 20-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Anyone following this story?

Gatwick airport closed since yesterday and it's still ongoing.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

t.co...

The drones look pretty weird.

Here's a video captured by a passenger trapped on a jet that cannot take off.

Maybe a helo? No blinking nav lights though, weird.

twitter.com...

Whenever I hear about drones I think of a prediction made by an author who I really like who wrote the area 51 series and who is an ex green beret.

He has said, for several years, there will be a terror attack with drones coming inevitably.

It's not as if there hasnt been warning. There has, they have been attaching explosives to them in Turkey and they staged some kind of warning attack in Venezuela as well.

You are telling me they don't have tech to drop these things out of the sky?

Like I heard, ages ago, cops were training birds of prey to fly up and drop nets on them.

They are keeping this airport at mercy for 24 frigging hours??

We are in for a world of hurt if they are held hostage like this.

Of course it could be aliens also 👽

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

ToL, I've been following this too. BBC has police officer saying the action is deliberate.

I'm unsure if this is White hats or black hats?

If White hats then it could be another method of stopping perps fleeing? (Though they could just go to a different airport),

If terrorists then why are they not just crashing drone into a parked plane near terminal? That would have a domino effect and blow up most of the terminal because of the aviation fuel in jets next to terminal.

If black hats... is it trying to stop Assange leaving Gatwick?

edit on 20-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hard to say.

I feel like it might be a "dry run" by bad guys.

When they discovered how completely incompetent the police were at getting them out they continued to see how long it would take them to stop it?

Maybe good guys makes more sense.

Or aliens.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
just humor me lol Woke up with this in my head lol

Pecking Order

Penguins have a pecking order

Some even get Knighted lol

How about the Royal penguins?

Royal pecking order ?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

Even though I was warned it still surprises me how much attention Q-threads draw on ATS and how much people on ATS that are looking to be intrigued or entertained are infatuated with this nonsense, fabricated intrigues and vague or popular statements or phrases that are typically used to express positions, goals or advice that because of their vagueness or popularity, are easy to agree with; similar to the way slogans and mantras work. This is by far the most commented on thread in the last 30 days on ATS.

2 Timothy 4:3,4

3 For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.

How true that is. 1 Timothy 4:1:

4 However, the inspired word* [Lit., “the spirit.”] clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements* [Lit., “misleading spirits.”] and teachings of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)

Wake up for real for a change (of pace and programming)...

Please? Pretty please? The poison people on ATS are filling their minds with will not help you, actually it's detrimental to the state of your mind. See the article in my signature.

LOL
Your almost right
But it MSN that have been tickling our ears for year now

No More Enjoy The Show

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Thanks for your viewpoint whereislogic... I'd point out that you could be "tickling my ears" to try to "teach" me.

I'm open enough to add your perspective into my consideration "in the round". Are you open enough to do likewise?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

My...

Maybe it is related to Assange...

twitter.com...

Never a dull moment.

edit on 20 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Perhaps worth looking at the effect... this is flooding the News in UK and possibly being used to drown out other important news?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Interesting take MT... and Emperor penguins are a thing too.

I'd guess penguins stay frosty?

Maybe they are the Nazi Yetis that Dashen's looking for?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Today Stuttgart airport (Germany) is also under heightened security after suspects were observed spying out the place. Same thing happened a week earlier in Charles De Gaulle airport near Paris. Interpol is currently warning of a new terror wave by returning jihadists.

In July Greenpeace crashed a "superman" drone into a french nuclear power plant to demonstrate the vulnerability. Several years earlier there were multiple unexplained drone sightings over some of France's nuclear power plants.

As usual in these cases we are left wondering how much of all this is based on genuine terrorism and how much of it is preparing the narrative for potential FF events.

edit on 20-12-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

How about a Woolly Mammoth from 1943 ?

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join