It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wow... certainly beats the Mammoth they found in permafrost that they took DNA from a few years ago. There were rumours they were going to create one by mixing with elephant egg.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

See the article in my signature.

So replace 1 type of propaganda with a flavour of propaganda coming out of Watchtower.Org?
Your founder Taze was such a "charming" fellow....tsk tsk

www.watchtowerlies.com...

The court record of his divorce case! Pedophile indeed

Q. Tell us what you saw and what he said was done.

A. One evening he spent the evening downstairs and our library and bedroom were next to each other upstairs on the second floor, and I spent the evening downstairs reading, and I went upstairs about 10 o'clock to my room, and I supposed that: he was either in the library or had retired, and when I went up there I found that he was in neither place, and I stepped out in the hall, and I found that he was in his night robe, sitting beside Miss Ball's bed and she was in bed. On other occasions I found him going in there and I found she called him in and said she wasn't well and wanted him in, and I objected to this, and I said that it was highly improper, and I said: "We have people about the house, and what kind of a name will be attached in this house if you do that sort of thing?" and he got angry.

Pastor's Wife Tells of His Alleged Nightly Visits

Q. You state that you found him doing this at other times. How often after that?

A. I found him a number of times; I don't remember how often.

Q. In her room?
edit on 20-12-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is that a good or bad sign re "midnight culmination of Sirius" on New Years Eve?

That's a loaded question. It's mostly celebrated, but it all depends on one's moral compass. Instead of not giving you a compete answer, I'm going to hit this thread with direct knowledge of the constellations.

No riddles.

Do we follow them? Or, do they follow us??? "As above, so too below".??

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Do you go door-to-door, too?
Or can you just go on ATS instead and count this post as field service time?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

How about a Woolly Mammoth from 1943 ?

Beautiful concept. Beautiful interpretation. Unbelievable CGI. Good work, to who ever...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

create one by mixing with elephant egg.

New dish at I-Hop... the Mammoth omelet... for that big big appetite.
edit on 12202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

BREAKING: Acting AG Matt Whitaker CLEARED to Take Over Mueller Probe — SHUT IT DOWN!

On Wednesday Acting Attorney General Whitaker was cleared by ethics officials to take over the Mueller probe — he does NOT need to recuse himself.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

CR not a done deal as Paul Ryan called out of GOP conference for ’emergency’ call from President Trump

twitchy.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

no thats not what is says it says he doesnt have to recuse himself.
He wont shut it down.... Criminals do not get to excape justice...
If they even attempt to the hammer is really gonna come down on trump.

He is not escaping some kind of prosecution. There is just too much dirt coming out about him now.
If the feds dont get him ( they will) then New York state will.

Besides doesn't trump already have a replacement for Sessions picked out? Barr? somebody???
edit on 12202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

BREAKING: Acting AG Matt Whitaker CLEARED to Take Over Mueller Probe — SHUT IT DOWN!

On Wednesday Acting Attorney General Whitaker was cleared by ethics officials to take over the Mueller probe — he does NOT need to recuse himself.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

House GOP leadership called to White House for meeting with Trump.

Is this about shutting down the government for the border privacy fence?

Is this for [D]Day?

Is Whitaker ending the witch hunt?

Popcorn at the ready!

www.thegatewaypundit.com... eeting-video/

edit on 20-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You sound a little .......nervous

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Well if Gateway Pundit said it it must be true. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Whitaker was cleared by another arm of the justice department three weeks ago. How many clearances does he need in order to run the entire show?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You have got to be kidding!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Whitaker was cleared by another arm of the justice department three weeks ago. How many clearances does he need in order to run the entire show?

And what of the man who trump picked to be the replacement???
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Three weeks ago the DOJ ruled that Whittaker's appointment as Acting AG was proper. Today's ruling is by the ethics officer, who is saying that Whittaker does not need to recuse himself from overseeing the Mueller investigation.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Patriots don't believe in the media... unless it fits their narrative, Patriots don't believe in "anonymous sources" unless the "anonymous source" is "q"

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Criminals do not get to excape justice

Mueller's office destroyed evidence, and government property. In my book, that makes Mueller, a criminal. When will he be held accountable?

link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Senate passes bill to keep government open until February, undercutting Trump’s drive for border wall funding December 19, 2018

The GOP-controlled Congress on Wednesday severely undermined President Trump’s drive for a border wall, embracing a short-term spending bill that would keep the government open but deny any new money for his long-promised wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. The agreement announced by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) would fund the federal government through Feb. 8, averting a partial shutdown scheduled to take effect at the end of Friday absent action by Congress and Trump.

edit on 12202018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

link   

I dont think he would even think about completely shutting the investigation down. That would be a terrible move.

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join