It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Elf on the Shelf" = ES = Edward Snowden?

Bingo think he is about to fall off

About time

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Anyone familiar with this?

Florida Ex-Cop Turned Whistleblower Says Seth Rich Gave Him DNC Files

risegop.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Holy cow! This story actually rings true to me. I never knew the story behind DC Leaks, but it makes sense that this guy would do what he said in the article once he received the docs from Seth Rich. It adds weight to his story that he has previously started the PCSO Leaks website in his local area. I have always thought Seth was the DNC leaker and he was murdered to cover it up. This is yet another piece in that puzzle. I hope one day we all learn the truth behind all this mess.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

risegop.com...

It's a fascinating story for sure. The short version is: John Mark Dougan was a Palm Beach County sheriff's deputy who became a whistleblower due to the excessive corruption he saw. After resigning as a deputy, he started a whistleblowing website, and from this he received a batch of documents from a DNC leaker. He then got raided by the feds, in what appears to have been an effort to contain the leak, so he drove up to DC and met the leaker in person, who was indeed Seth Rich. After Rich was murdered, Dougan fled to Russia and leaked the files to WikiLeaks. He also claims it was the US Cyber Command who phished John Podesta and then hacked his e-mail account.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Holy cow! This story actually rings true to me. I never knew the story behind DC Leaks, but it makes sense that this guy would do what he said in the article once he received the docs from Seth Rich. It adds weight to his story that he has previously started the PCSO Leaks website in his local area. I have always thought Seth was the DNC leaker and he was murdered to cover it up. This is yet another piece in that puzzle. I hope one day we all learn the truth behind all this mess.

Found this interesting, as well

Dougan says he isn’t responsible for the phishing of Democrat’s emails during the election period, but says he knows who did. He claims to be part of online hacker and whistleblower communities, places where he met a hacker who he allegedly gave access to a web server he owns.

This hacker, he claims, is the individual who phished John Podesta’s Gmail account.

Dougan says at one point the Podesta hacker forgot to mask his real IP when accessing the web server. He says he traced the IP address to US Cyber Command, suggesting the email phisher is a government official.

risegop.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Heh. Am I the only one wondering if it was Q who hacked Podesta's e-mail?

(post by PokeyJoe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I was thinking the same thing! Posted 2 minutes after you!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

USCYBERCOM was created in mid-2009 at the NSA headquarters. While originally created with a defensive mission in mind, it has increasingly been viewed as an offensive force. On 18 August 2017, it was announced that USCYBERCOM would be elevated to the status of a full and independent unified combatant command. This elevation occurred on 4 May 2018.
ADM Michael S. Rogers end of term was 4 May 2018.

The text "9ec4c12949a4f31474f299058ce2b22a", located in the command's emblem, is the MD5 hash of their mission statement.

USCYBERCOM is an armed forces unified command under Department of Defense (DoD).
Army - Navy - Air Force - Marine cyber Warriors. Not to be 'eff'd with.

The sheer size of this Org is difficult to comprehend.
Q is in there somewhere.
Current commander: General Paul M. Nakasone

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

risegop.com...

This guy is less then credible. 3 years as a patrolmandoes not make you an insider.

"He said he was doing the same thing in 2009 after he left the sheriff’s office to accept a job with the tiny Windham Police Department in Maine. Nine months after he began work there, he was fired for sexually harassing a female officer and two dispatchers."

I'm calling BS. No one just pops over to moscow.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PokeyJoe

USCYBERCOM was created in mid-2009 at the NSA headquarters. While originally created with a defensive mission in mind, it has increasingly been viewed as an offensive force. On 18 August 2017, it was announced that USCYBERCOM would be elevated to the status of a full and independent unified combatant command. This elevation occurred on 4 May 2018.
ADM Michael S. Rogers end of term was 4 May 2018.

The text "9ec4c12949a4f31474f299058ce2b22a", located in the command's emblem, is the MD5 hash of their mission statement.

USCYBERCOM is an armed forces unified command under Department of Defense (DoD).
Army - Navy - Air Force - Marine cyber Warriors. Not to be 'eff'd with.

The sheer size of this Org is difficult to comprehend.
Q is in there somewhere.
Current commander: General Paul M. Nakasone

en.wikipedia.org...

Good find. We assume that mid January 2018 is when white hats turned NSA into our friends at the NSA. Combining forces here creates a rather formidable system to override the old. The issue was the old system needed to exist but not be used except by Q to harvest - this might help explain how they did it.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's an interdasting connection MT!

Also ELF can be European Law Firm.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, to add... Shelf brings to mind Accounting Ledgers.

General Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger all called Ledgers because they were books kept on a Ledge = Shelf.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

TAT, reading your linked article brought up these interesting tidbits about Seth Rich and the WICKR app:

The two continued their chat on the Wickr app, where Dougan says the individual sent him an initial cache of DNC files.

The next day after allegedly receiving these files, Dougan’s West Palm Beach home was raided by an army of FBI agents and local officials. He estimates roughly 45 agents in tactical gear armed with a search warrant seized computers, servers, tablets, cell phones, and portable storage devices. He says he doesn’t even know for sure why they raided his home, but suspects either federal agents were monitoring his Wickr communications, or local officials suspected him of being the mastermind behind the recent hacks of Palm Beach County servers.

and...

This hacker, he claims, is the individual who phished John Podesta’s Gmail account. Dougan says at one point the Podesta hacker forgot to mask his real IP when accessing the web server. He says he traced the IP address to US Cyber Command, suggesting the email phisher is a government official.

ETA - Slow off the mark... 2nd point already covered by others.
edit on 19-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Yeah, and I think it's actually pretty interesting that the double spaces actually amount to 17 after a second look.

Is @POTUS_Schedule official?

I always thought it was a Q friendly account that just liked following Trump around which wouldn't make the 17 double spaces all that interesting.

I knew I could count on you for a rational explanation. Thank you, sir (or madame maybe?).

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thanks for sharing that!
My fav line:
- 1+7=8 - 8=infinite...no beginning nor end.

The only conspiracy that makes one really 'think'.

Qanon conspiracy is like the Bob Lazar/UFO conspiracy where it was never proven NOR disproven...30 years later still going strong and he even starred in a movie about himself that was just released. It's the 'crumbs' that give it eternal life.

What's the name of the movie?

Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers

Cool, thank you very much. Definitely going to watch!

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Unbelievable but not really.

When do you think they will disclose that the abuse is sanctioned?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I haven' t watched it yet. You can read about it here or watch the movie first then come back to the posts

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Scrolling thru noticed that darn elf on iss ,post above is staring at the
[M.] E.L.F. unit....

LoL

edit on 12192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join