It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Judge Sullivan Revokes Flynn Passport, Imposes Travel Restrictions Within 50 Miles of DC…CTH

At first blush this would appear to be a judge with a vendetta against Michael Flynn. However, CTH would disagree. As Robert Barnes stated earlier: “How does a judge try to torpedo a plea deal and get a defendant to withdraw their plea? They threaten to use the charges they avoided within the plea deal as the basis for their sentence.

” Sullivan deploys a strategy we know as “extreme compliance“. In essence delivering ramifications toward the judicial status quo in order to change the status quo.

Not quite sure I completely understand this. From the above it appears that the judge is trying to help Flynn. But....?

I seem to be very in invested in the outcome. He became a hero to me the day he defied the Obama adm. when he declared despite what the reports declared about ISIS, we are not winning. In effect he outed the fact the people who wrote the reports were pressured by higher officials to do so.

He took the hit for truth to the American people.

That's one thing I never understood about the Flynn case -- he doesnt seem like the type to lie.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

In the case of a plea deal, the judge's disposition is usually along the lines of; why would he interfere with the wishes of the prosecution?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

If you havent checked it out Brian Cates has an intresting theory about whats going on.

Aparently the judge got pissed when he realised he was being play'd. He realized flynn entered into this to get indicted and the judge is trying to regain control of his court by almost begging flynn to take the plea, but flynn wont because he needs to be where he isa to offer his testimony about what he knows.

Why he hasnt been able to do so already I have no idea. Neon shared some intresting theory's from anons on 8 about what's going on. Worth the read.

And nice to see you again eise

Forgot to mention Brian Cates is on twitter!
edit on 18-12-2018 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I hope so FF, though I feel this may be another fasting period in relation to Q posts.

Not sure if it has any relevance but... if Q doesn't post until Dec 27th, after 19:00, then we will have had 170 days without posts since the start (Oct 28th 2017). That's almost exactly 2/5ths of the available posting days (5x5=25=5:5).... well 39.906103%.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

If you havent checked it out Brian Cates has an intresting theory about whats going on.

Aparently the judge got pissed when he realised he was being play'd. He realized flynn entered into this to get indicted and the judge is trying to regain control of his court by almost begging flynn to take the plea, but flynn wont because he needs to be where he isa to offer his testimony about what he knows.

Why he hasnt been able to do so already I have no idea. Neon shared some intresting theory's from anons on 8 about what's going on. Worth the read.

And nice to see you again eise.

Remember, he needs to testify when there is something to testify to. He cannot simply go to a court and talk for no reason. A case needs to exist - Tribunals, and he needs to be out from under the NDA - indictment/plea and he needs to be alive.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
DJT tweet

The Democrats, are saying loud and clear that they do not want to build a Concrete Wall - but we are not building a Concrete Wall, we are building artistically designed steel slats, so that you can easily see through it....

"CONCRETE."

uh, a week ago or so I found a very interesting collection of tweets including "concrete" - many by the pope. It was code and I've lost the plot on what for. This tweet is a watcher...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Right on time.
I'm going to need you to help me explain this one

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Same here but forgot to follow-up on. 'Concrete' - Cemex - BOLT-HOLE - Arlington cemetary - Pope ???

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Right on time.
I'm going to need you to help me explain this one

ohhhh, pick me. C_A asset is afraid of another C_A asset in another country hurting him, so he turns to another C_A asset to make him a..... nvm.

Explanation: Idiot.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

That's one thing I never understood about the Flynn case -- he doesnt seem like the type to lie.

Exactly, never did I. Always thought there was something else within narrative he wanted to say and perhaps he never got the opportunity. He has said as much on many occasions but Mueller's team was the wrong audience.

My only understanding is his partnership with Turkey to extradite the Turk guy mentioned earlier who is a deep state asset.

None the less, nothing revealed changes my opinion of him.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The Flynn case is intriguing.

This has to be a move by Q Team.

When is it legal to lie to the FBI.?

The answer is when you are setting a trap!

Why not spring the trap? Because it requires other moves that have been delayed.

The Judge cannot penetrate Top Security Classified material.

Flynn will not withdraw his plea, because he did deliberately lie, to entrap an enemy.

The question I have is, is the Judge one of the peeps this plan is going to nail in the end.

I think the Judge and the FBI have woken up to the strategy but can't back down, hence the Judge trying to have Flynn change his plea. He can't, he did lie, and he was allowed, by law, to lie.

Time will tell.

P

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

eisegesis, the hare significance reminded me of the book from the 1970s; Masquerade:

Masquerade features fifteen detailed paintings illustrating the story of a hare named Jack Hare, who seeks to carry a treasure from the Moon (depicted as a woman) to her love object, the Sun (a man). On reaching the Sun, Jack finds that he has lost the treasure, and the reader is left to discover its location.

Along with creating the book, Williams crafted a hare from 18-carat (75%) gold and jewels, in the form of a large filigree pendant on a segmented chain. He sealed the hare inside a ceramic, hare-shaped casket (both to protect the prize from the soil, and to foil attempts to locate the treasure with a metal detector). The casket was inscribed with the legend "I am the keeper of the jewel of Masquerade, which lies waiting safe inside me for you or eternity".

For what it's worth...

"Lucifer" masquerades (masked ego), as "Christ".

On the surface, most cannot tell them apart.

In front, a Christian. (mask)
To my left, a Rabbi.
To my right, a Pope.
In back, a Mason.

a reply to: dashen

I was saving this for a rainy day.

Chick-fil-A anyone?

Consecration is a tricky thing (re: amulets/talismans).

Dorsey lacks wisdom.

edit on 19-12-2018 by eisegesis because: closet of death

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: samuelsson

And nice to see you again eise.

Remember, he needs to testify when there is something to testify to. He cannot simply go to a court and talk for no reason. A case needs to exist - Tribunals, and he needs to be out from under the NDA - indictment/plea and he needs to be alive.

This entire Flynn episode (60 hours spread over 19 Mueller interviews, with more to come) brings to mind Q's post that asks, (paraphrasing) "How do you legally introduce evidence into an ongoing investigation?"

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I expect some Q posts soon.

Let's hope they're more informative, going forward.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Interesting DOD RETWEET

Link to article in tweet

Calm Before The Storm > The Storm Has Arrived

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The Preface (iii) of Long-Livers

The Masonic (perfected) Ego, in words.

...ergo, the Luciferian archetype.

I'm coming for YOU, Mr. Mason.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hurr Durr Fake News Hurr Durr

The Trump administration rolled out a new federal regulation Tuesday officially banning bump-fire stocks.

Those who possess the devices, which make it easier to fire rounds from a semi-automatic weapon by harnessing the gun's recoil to "bump" the trigger faster, will have 90 days to turn in or otherwise destroy them from the date that the final rule is published in the federal register -- likely this Friday -- according to senior DOJ officials.

Hurr Durr

Q
!UW.yye1fxo
10 Mar 2018 - 2:06:48 PM
Guns are safe.
Stop falling for FAKE NEWS.
Q

herpa derpa

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

BOLT-HOLE - Arlington Cemetary - Pope... leads to Catacombs reference? Where the bodies are buried?

Catacombs are human-made subterranean passageways for religious practice. Any chamber used as a burial place is a catacomb, although the word is most commonly associated with the Roman Empire.

From Wiki there are Catacombs in:

Australia; Catacombs of Trinity College, Melbourne - Austria; Catacombs of St. Stephen's Cathedral, Vienna -
Czech Republic; Catacombs of Znojmo - Bosnia and Herzegovina; Catacombs of Jajce - Egypt; Kom el Shoqafa (or Kom al Sukkfa, Shuqafa, etc.) in Alexandria - England; London and others - Finland; Helsinki Orthodox cemetery
France; Paris - Greece; Milos - Italy; Rome, Naples; Palermo and others - Malta; Rabat - Peru; Convento de San Francisco, Lima - Philippines; Nagcarlan Underground Cemetery - Serbia; Petrovaradin Fortress - Spain; Sacromonte in Granada
Ukraine; Odessa - United States - Old St. Patrick's Cathedral!

Anatolia, Turkey - Sousse, North Africa - Syracuse, Italy - Trier, Germany - Kiev, Ukraine - Palermo, Sicily - English cemeteries; Sheffield General Cemetery, West Norwood Cemetery - Bulgaria near Aladzha Monastery -Romania in Bucharest - Ukraine and Russia.

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join