It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I seeing the same Multi-Color-Flashing "stars" in the same location?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackhawk0044

Ill only post links to videos of personal 1st hand people without the editing/sound effects. I used to find lots of them. The good original stuff is purposely buried in a sea of spam , either by google or youtube itself. Thats why I like to interact with people like you and OP.

To get to the real stuff you have to be more creative with the key words you search for. Stay away from "orb" or ufo".

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave
Honestly, I won't even use YouTube's search function because the algorithms are just so censor-leaning now. The first 5 pages you find on any given topic are almost universally UTTER gar-baj' or deliberately planted disinfo/misinfo candidates feeding you the "Hansel and Gretel" bread crumbs, then throwing you off the path to the whole truth by gate-keeping for those CIA dolla's.
It really is rather exhausting wading through those mountains and mountains of trash andthen ALL those God#### COMMENTARYS!?! Christ!
When not in my new feed/recomennded, I only cruise the sidebar videos which are like the one I'm watching. Or go to the Channel's profile and click their subscribed authors or 'like them' channels. It's somewhat a pain, but you know. It's about the last way to get to the quality videos that have been uploaded that hasn't been copyright striked into oblivion over non-offenses.
It's really a wonder YouTube isn't worse than they are. They lead a lot of people to the truth. And compared to Google, which I know owns them. Facebook/Twitter and hell EVERYTHING else corporate owned. YouTube really is a different beast, I see IT soon to be completely censored. Which is why I've been downloading all the diamonds in the ruff I can find/remember watching nowadays and over the years.
Freaky times, indeed.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

That's how I felt just looking up the "flashing multi-color" objects in the sky. Not really much out there or is there? If they are just freaking stars not much written about it. What I thought was strange was some Journal on the web as written by a scientist or astrophysicist is that it seemed that even for them finding a "flashing multi-color" star is rare and that they get jacked up when they find one. Hmm. I used to search on the TOR browser but now Mr. Softy says that TOR wont work on my PC ever since I reinstalled a new hard drive and reinstalled Windows 8.1. Just thought I would mention this as TOR would get you to the "dark" web.

That's why I will keep investigating on my own with help from ATS OPS. I called Tech Support at Takahashi America last week and asked them if the FL-100DF (FL-100DL) telescope could view near earth objects from 500 to 1000 miles out in space. They said that it could not track or capture in pictures nor video the ISS due to its speed and the same for satellites. However, I then explained what we saw and the guy said that he never saw anything like what we saw and he and his son are out weekly looking at stars. He did say that I would be able to take pictures or video of slow moving near earth objects with their telescope and adding a NexImage 5 Solar System Imager or System Imager 10 to the scope www.celestron.com... I could then connect the telescope to a camera or PC. They did say that Meade originally "claimed" that their LX-200 could track and capture pictures or video of the ISS but he was not sure if that's even correct. He went on to say there is a lot of junk orbiting earth and some things are just not explainable. He also said that many dead satellites are tumbling in space and that the sun can refract light from the sides of the satellite to earth to possibly make it look like a flashing object. He did say that what we saw is unusual. While I continue to study the purchase of a telescope, I did buy a Vortex PRO GT Tripod for my Celestron Echelon 10 x 70 Binoculars. This was one on the Binoculars that we used to observe the whatever's back in May 2018 so at least for my $700 purchase I can now use those binoculars to view any object in a stable manner.

Good Hunting!

edit on 16-12-2018 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 16-12-2018 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

What I thought was strange was some Journal on the web as written by a scientist or astrophysicist is that it seemed that even for them finding a "flashing multi-color" star is rare and that they get jacked up when they find one.

Whatever journal that was it wasn't written by any scientist or anyone with just basic knowledge of star-watching.

Soylent Green Is People posted a page ago about star scintillation and also mentioned the mundane thing I was hinting at earlier in the thread to explain motion or perceived motion of stars or star like objects, which is the auto kinetic effect.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I remembered that in some years ago (it was in 2011) I took a photo (with a shaky camera, as I didn't use a tripod) of star (I don't remember which one) that was changing colours fast, and this was the result.

We can see that it was changing colours fast (it was a 3 seconds exposure) and it showed almost the colours of the spectrum.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I agree with you and yes I had heard about that. It may explain 1 / 8 things we saw that night and I hope it does. However, I am still going to buy a telescope as I still believe that we saw something odd with several other objects.

This guy in the picture just flew over 1/2 hour ago. Sorry for the poor pic as it was snapped by my Android phone. Look at the size of this guy and his engines made NO sound. I snapped him as he flew between me and the moon. Our military must have some fantastic stuff. Hes at 6:00 in the picture. He had two huge white lights on either side of the fuselage and a flashing red light on the tip of the left wing and another flashing white light on his tail.

edit on 17-12-2018 by Waterglass because: added info

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It's funny you mention not being able to find info on any of it. I was watching a "alternative" tv show Ancient Civilizations earlier, a very fascinating show on the Gaia network i had to pay 10$ to subscribe too. But it frequently features David Wilcock, Graham Hancock and some of the ancient alien crew and other researchers. The conclusions they come too on many subjects falls right into place with some of the research I've came upon. They do a good job explaining occult philosophies.
And they had almost a whole episode on the relationship between baalbek in nowadays Lebanon, but the interesting part was that it somehow correlated to a certain star that astronomers had discovered that flashes different colors like we are describing.
The theory on the t.v. show was that what if these stars are sending some sort of binary data through these flashes of light in some way to connect with us through a form of communication we can recognize. This had a direct correlation with the many "X-ray" signals we had detected from a certain part of space that suddenly stopped they said around 2014.

I'll rewatch the episode and find out the name of the star. It was named after the female scientist who had discovered it. It's just a theory, but one that fascinated my curiosity nevertheless. I had never thought of that possibility.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yes, most of it leads to spiritual etc. As I said I am not going down that rabbit hole just yet but ya never know. Hey take a look at the pic I posted on this thread, cut and paste onto your PC and blow it up. Then go to the other OPS post on the Space X UFO. Hmm. I saw what I saw. Me thinks I saw the same.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just an update:

I am adding this link as to a potential sighting of it both in May and December 2018. It may have been what we saw. I am not sure but... The reason was that I went back and looked at the original camera pictures that I took of the bright light back in May. I used a different picture viewer and when enlarged the object does have geometry in the shape of a triangle and kind of looks like what I saw fly overhead in December. I sent all pictures onto the UFO group for investigation. The Lead Investigator is a full time law enforcement officer.

www.edn.com...

Air Force reveals its new aircraft cloaking system uses dark-emitting diodes (DEDs)
Lee Goldberg -April 01, 2015

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join