It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I seeing the same Multi-Color-Flashing "stars" in the same location?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackhawk0044

Clouds, yes I read that and do believe that its a possibility also but I am remaining focused on what I saw at night as that's all I and the others who were with me have to go on as I will keep the narrative on point. I am also only using other sightings that have the same five colors that we saw. Thus, if a sighting is reported by MUFON or NUFORC or others and its only flashing Red only, Red and Yellow or etc, I will not pursue it.

Agree with your statement about false reports and the Bob Lazar statements.

Since I have seen something in May and now again in December, I will spend some coin on a decent telescope and will hopefully be able to get some good images for ATS OPS to feed on.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackhawk0044

You are going about this right. If you are like me, its a mental thing where you run down all the avenues or possibilities at the same time, then back up when something doesnt fit, or red flag it in your head that it could be dis-info or BS.

ALWAYS build upon what you have witnessed firsthand. Then cautiously listen to the stories of others and if many of their details match yours, then you can possibly assume that the rest of what they are saying is legit.

I agree with what you said about the clouds. The "orbs" I have seen in the daytime are silver and some are white. They dart around in the clouds, and can evaporate or make them at will. This is why I say what we are dealing with here has control of the building blocks of our reality.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You can take it to the bank that the pulsating multi-colored ones change into an ember red and they can come down tree top high or lower. They also split in two and go back together. And are capable of lighting up an entire field with a silvery white light that seems to come from no where but the air itself.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

Here's their story

www.localsyr.com...

"Secrets in the Sky": Syracuse woman rises to the top of UFO research

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Thanks.

Yes a lot is out there on what you have described. You are on 3rd base and I am in the batters box but I have to go through all the steps to get to where you are at.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You may have posted it somewhere among this entire thread but I did not see it but were you able to get any video of any quality you could show us?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Here is the problem with getting this on video.

Most episodes I have witnessed lasted for maybe 5-10 seconds. And they usually happened when I was most relaxed.....perhaps that is a point of discussion in itself. What we are talking about here are "in and out occurrences".
For instance, the time I seen two orangish red embers fall from the sky about 300 ft from my house into a field. It all happened in about 3 seconds. Of course this was back in the 90's when we only had camcorders. Wanting to get a better view of what was going on , I went to the 2nd floor on a balcony that overlooks the field. This is when the white light I was talking about earlier switched on and the entire field became bathed in it for maybe 10 seconds , then shut off like a switch. I think you can see it would be hard to impossible to get any footage of this sort of thing. Even today with cellphones, if you dont have it out and waiting ready to push the record button, the event has come and gone by the time you decide to get the camera out and start recording.

What would be easier to record would be the fake multicolored stars. The only proof you would see though would be when they stop blinking and turn red or orange and when they dim out they start moving. But this is hard to verify on video and people would just say its clouds rolling in, ect.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Yes a poor quality video with a Nikon Coolpix camera and I wont post it because the object was out too far and I was could not stabilize the camera. I had a $100 Samsung Android phone and I did get some cell phone pics but they were ripped by other OPS as being too pixelated. I agree with the other OPS. That's why I want to spend a $3000 - $5000 telescope and link it to my PC. That's my $$$$ limit but I need to find out if that can get clear and decent images or video before I buy.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I went back and read the article that was written and reported on in 2003. I saw exactly what they saw. Yes, their movements at first would mimic a star but then they just take off and zig zag around. What about the counterclockwise rotation. One OP reported a figure eight. I also recall something like a figure 8 but it would have been so bizarre I blocked it out.

thebrunswicknews.com...

I agree with the witnesses. I tried to reach out to the reporter back in May but NADA. So, I will approach astronomy professor Dr. Benjamin Zellner, an at Georgia Southern University who still seems to be on staff and see where that goes.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Does that mean you are still seeing the lights? If so then why not search out a local amateur astronomer to help you with your project? I'm sure you would find plenty of people willing to help. Try posting an ad in your local Craig's List or Meet Up. There are a ton of astronomy groups listed. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
I believe that Michael Lee Hills videos are not fake nor were they dubbed. His videos were trashed by the "experts" as being lights from the Canadian shoreline. Having lived near Lake Erie I don't believe the experts and I dismiss them as SHILLS.

The videos I saw from Michael Hill Lee, when he posted them here on ATS, showed what looked like aeroplanes seen from the side approaching an airport near the shore of Lake Erie. The position of the "UFOs" was consistent with an approach to land on that airport, the movements and look of the "UFOs" was consistent with aeroplanes landing.

Based on that I don't see any strange thing about those videos.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I went back and read the article that was written and reported on in 2003. I saw exactly what they saw. Yes, their movements at first would mimic a star but then they just take off and zig zag around. What about the counterclockwise rotation. One OP reported a figure eight. I also recall something like a figure 8 but it would have been so bizarre I blocked it out.

thebrunswicknews.com...

I agree with the witnesses. I tried to reach out to the reporter back in May but NADA. So, I will approach astronomy professor Dr. Benjamin Zellner, an at Georgia Southern University who still seems to be on staff and see where that goes.

The flashing colors in this article sound like normal start scintillation (twinkling). The motion -- if it's a slight wobbling motion -- could be due to the illusion that occurs when staring at a star for a while. Your eyes begin to do tiny involuntary movements, but you brain registers it as a wobbling/back-and-forth/tight circular motion of the thing at which you are staring.

I can't remember the name of the illusion (or if it has a name), but I'll look it up and try to get back to you.

Edit To Add:
I found it. It's called the Autokinetic Illusion or Autokinetic Effect or Autokinesis and is associated with fixational eye movements and eye jitter. Astronomers and pilots are often affected by this illusion while staring at a dot of light (such as a star) that suddenly appears to their eyes to wobble or make tight circles.

Wikipedia - Autokinetic Effect

jov.arvojournals.org...

edit on 12/12/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I've noticed a lot of speculation as to what your multi-colored "star" might be...

A suggestion: go and download Stellarium here , if you haven't already. It is a good view on the stars anywhere (literally). It is how I identify "things" in the night sky...

Next; many of y'all have been suggesting Sirius, but, from your original description, you observed this thing crossing the western sky, and moving in a westerly direction. Sirius in in the Eastern sky right now...

Just my 2cents... but do check out the application...

edit on 12-12-2018 by james1947 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thanks. This could explain as why 1 / 7 multi-color flashing objects did a counterclockwise rotation for about 20-30 seconds. I need to see if it could also explain as to the somewhat linear movement of two others @ 80 degrees ~ 11:00 in the sky pursuing the white object from East to West covering almost 200 earth miles then reverse direction and go back ~ 200 earth miles and stop near their original positions from when they appeared in the East. Both did not follow their exact paths in their return East nor did they end up exactly from where we 1st saw them. Actually one stopped further to the East from when we first saw it rise above the horizon.

I like the Autokinetic Illusion or Autokinetic Effect or Autokinesi explanation for the rotating object that was rotating in a circle.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I had that program installed on my PC but never reinstalled at after my hard drive died. Its a nice program. I will take your advise and reinstall it. I can only see the South Eastern to South Western sky from my home. I will check on the location of Sirius. Thanks
edit on 13-12-2018 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Thanks. This could explain as why 1 / 7 multi-color flashing objects did a counterclockwise rotation for about 20-30 seconds. I need to see if it could also explain as to the somewhat linear movement of two others @ 80 degrees ~ 11:00 in the sky pursuing the white object from East to West covering almost 200 earth miles then reverse direction and go back ~ 200 earth miles and stop near their original positions from when they appeared in the East.

One suggestion: don't think/talk about miles, as you can only know the distance travelled in miles if you know at what distance the object was, think in terms of angle, like "from East to West covering almost 60º". That way, if you record the appearance of one of those lights in a specific location in the sky (near a know star or constellation), saying that it moved a specific angle explains exactly to where it moved. Anyone with that information (starting location and amplitude of the movement) can replicate your experience.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm here in Aiken, SC.

I'm out just about every night when it's not overcast here, especially since I do astrophotography.

I've yet to see anything like you've been describing. And considering where I live, I should.

Keeping my eyes open for it.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I went back to double check my location on Google Earth Pro as compared to other land marks on those evenings on land. Use 34.1660° N, 81.3498° W as a start point and run a straight line just North above the city of New Orleans, LA. The line will pass somewhat in the middle between Augusta Georgia and Athens, Georgia. That is where we saw 3 / 7 objects (2) Flashing (1) white light came over the Southern horizon.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Nice work man.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the validation on my philosophy on going about getting the truth. I feel that's the way to get to true understanding on any topic in this fallen pagan world. Unfortunately...

Too anyone asking about video of the stars that zig-zag. This is a very good video of such things.
youtu.be...
At 12:33 in this video is the clip of these things. They take very many different motions in the way they move, mainly a straight line with a zag as soon as wherever you can barely see the sky from the distance you will notice the curb. And the clip right before that, is a great of example of the pattern these orbs light will blink after being stationary, in effect acting like a plane, after around halfway through their way in the sky. But everyone knows planes have slowly pulsing lights. This could be because it knows I(or someone) is watching it, or normal procedure.

On the topic of the red orbs that split into several others and can morph back. Suspectsky has several videos of these craft. But those are the only sort of sightings I have never personally experienced. Everything that happens around my area is glowing orbs for the most part.

@Soylent Yes. I noticed this effect many times in my sightings and even came to find out that when starting directly at these things. It's very difficult to notice movement of these crafts due to that twitching effect of yours eyes. So I would have to stare or fixate my eyes on some point in the blackness of space directly beside the object and only then could I notice what I believe is actually the implementation of these effects you had above made note of in the movements they make. I think to better mask themselves through known ways of impairment that we humans have with these laws of nature of you will.
Great discussion guys, I love it!

edit on 13-12-2018 by Blackhawk0044 because: Clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join