It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller's big Friday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If I don't get to see the pee tapes, I'm going to complain.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So here's an idea for what might be included in the memo.

qz.com...

Cohen’s lawyers asked the court for no jail time in a document filed last month—and Mueller’s sentencing recommendation for former national security advisor Mike Flynn suggests that’s a likely possibility. In a sentencing memo released earlier this week, the special counsel’s team said that Flynn shouldn’t spend any time in prison, given his cooperation with the investigation.

What to expect from Mueller’s sentencing recommendations for Manafort and Cohen
The big question for Mueller watchers is what this reveals about the status of the probe.

In the past, Mueller has used court documents to reveal information about his investigation to the public

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Aallanon

as far as the general public knows. Who knows what Mueller has uncovered in the past year and a half.

Clearly not anything that puts the US in any danger; or else he's being negligent in not bringing it forward as soon as possible.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yeah but I have the real news and reason on my side.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't get it, how are they charging Cohen with lying? All lawyers tend to distort things to protect their clients. All lawyers attempt to deceive the legal system.

link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

as far as the general public knows. Who knows what Mueller has uncovered in the past year and a half.

Clearly not anything that puts the US in any danger; or else he's being negligent in not bringing it forward as soon as possible.

Do you know how long the watergate investigation lasted? This is much more serious than watergate!!

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

speculation

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Says you

link   

Isn't that what this thread is doing? speculating?

umm no... there really is a report due out today... not speculation.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

against who clinton/obama? I agree

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

ok then what did that post mean?.... sounded like you wanted them to be doing something different.

link   

So, I have to ask, how certain are you that president Trump is going to be impeached?

link   

any "predictions" on what report will say are purely speculation

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Real news LOL

Reason LOL

Stop it you're killing me

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

ok then what did that post mean?.... sounded like you wanted them to be doing something different.

It was over the top hyperbolic sarcasm. Just pointing out the absurdity of folks calling for an end to the investigation as if they're complete lack of experience/education on the subject somehow bestows authority to make that assertion.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I can't wait for this all to come to a head. I have been waiting for this moment as told. All while listening to wild accusations and insults from people who are not better informed or smarter than me. Day in. Day out.

Anything short of actual Russian collusion will release all at once, the years of waiting.

Then I effing troll you guys until I am satisfied. Might take a few years of trolling until I feel you people get the message

You will all admit that you were either wrong, lied to, or just dishonest, compulsive liars.

Count on it.

edit on 12 7 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well, it's after 4pm on a Friday where I'm at.

Looking like another Friday night dump. Live action soap opera!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

maybe if he didn't use a fake dossier as his main form of evidence he wouldn't have had so much trouble

It's too bad your facts are wrong... Jesus... how can ever we have a constructive conversation? If you've been paying attention, Mueller has done plenty of investigating outside of the dossier.
edit on 07pmFri, 07 Dec 2018 15:21:02 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

You are misinformed. The dossier has been discredited. Not real. Name a talking head still claiming that the Steele dossier is valid.

It was used in the FISA warrants. I don't see how you could deny it. It's public record man.

What else? Jesus.
edit on 12 7 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Do you know how long the watergate investigation lasted? This is much more serious than watergate!!

Exactly... this is potentially way more serious than Watergate.... which is why the investigation needs to end as quickly as possible.

Listen ...

Are we saying that Trump is your run of the mill corrupt politician and it really doesn't matter if he continues to carry out the duties of the president... if not him it would be just another corrupt politician in office?

Or are we saying Trump is acting in a treasonous manner and every day he is president he is harming the country?

If it's the first; than fine the investigation should technically take as much time as it needs to pull every last string. But than if this is the case I really dont understand why so many people are frothing at the mouth over this. In fact the constant uncertainty that has been created by this investigation is far more damaging to the country than any obstruction of justice action ever could.

But it it's the second... than its negligent for the investigation to take one minute longer than it needs to in order to have the president removed from power, or even siverly limited in power. Even if that means Trump goes free because of missing information. Removing or limiting his power is far more important than building a case for conviction.

So yea this much more serious than watergate!!
Which is why is should go much more quickly. Taking longer is neglect of duty by the investigators.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join