It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Grand Jury To Hear Evidence - World Trade Center 9-11 Was Controlled Demolition.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Why.

Out of necessity; to debunk BS of "visible cores" and preventing this false claim to spread around the known universe.

And once again on skeptic.com article, you have my question unanswered:
How did Chris Mohr deduce "stronger core columns came down last".
edit on 23-2-2019 by democracydemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i have a 911 terrorist attack death computer

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: democracydemo

You and your blatantly false arguments.

Again.

Is the below a lie?

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

With links to video that shows the core and structural steel only toppled after the collapse of the floor system.

9/11 Footage shows core of both towers standing; Debunks Basement BombsTheory
m.youtube.com...

Core of WTC 1 momentarily standing after collapse
m.youtube.com...

WTC Collapses - Cores Visible
the-last-blog-left.blogspot.com...
collapses-cores-visible.html?m=1

You, and your blatantly false arguments.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The truth you ignore

Architects Shy From Trutherism

www.architectmagazine.com/design/architects-shy-from-trutherism_o?o=1
www.architectmagazine.com...

All of Gage’s so-called evidence has been rebutted in peer-reviewed papers, by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, by the National Institute for Standards and Technology, by the American Society of Civil Engineers, by the 9/11 Commission Report, and, perhaps most memorably, by the 110-year-old engineering journal Popular Mechanics.

Do you have any proof for WTC 1 and 2 the structural steel failure floor by floor ahead of the floor system failures.

Considering the floor connections where broke or elongated in a downward motion from the core and vertical columns, I would say no.

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers
app.aws.org...

Analysis of the connections supporting the composite floor system of the WTC towers showed that at and below the im- pact floors, the greater majority (above 90%) of the floor truss connections were either bent downward or completely re- moved from the exterior column.

Nothing was cut. A falling mass is what caused the floor systems to fail. The core and vertical columns toppled in the wake of the collapse of the floor systems.

edit on 23-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed more

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

If the structural steel did not fall in the wake of the floor system for WTC 1 and WTC 2, what was still standing after the complete collapse of the buildings floor systems?

Again, is the below a lie?

And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.
www.skeptic.com...

Sad to see you try to pass false arguments that are proven wrong with the video record.

edit on 23-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Is the below a lie too?

New Mexicans for Science and Reason present

NMSR 9-11 'Truth' Resources

How Does a Building Crush Itself?

By Dave Thomas

www.nmsr.org...

The fact is, when that first floor failed, and the upper section fell on the lower part of each tower, the huge forces, always greater than 30 times the static loads, would have overwhelmed every floor in turn, leading to progressive collapse. That's why the collapse was "inevitable" - and that's how a building can, indeed, crush itself.

It's important to realize that this process does not necessarily "break" the horizontal floor supports. We know that the perimeter walls peeled off to the sides, and also that tottering remnants of the core columns - the "Spires" - did not fall until several seconds after the main collapse. What was breaking at each impact were the connections of the floors to the horizontal floor supports. The floors themselves were quickly pulverized by the tremendous energy of the collapses.

Seems the only false narratives are the ones stated by the truth movement.

Here is a good discussion on “path of greatest resistance”

The "Path of most resistance"
www.internationalskeptics.com...

The below post puts it in a nutshell.

www.internationalskeptics.com...

By: Macgyver1968

I've always wondered where that "path of most resistance" thing came from in the TM. That's a term used in reference to flow..either of electricity or water. I've never heard it used in relation to falling things.

It doesn't make any sense to me. Falling things don't follow the path of least resistance..they go where gravity pulls them...down! For an object to follow the path of least resistance means it would have to have some lateral movement to move to that path of least resistance..and there is no force to move it laterally.

If you hold a bowling ball over a table...the path of least resistance to the ground would be around the table...but does the bowling ball move around the table when you drop it?...of course not..it follows gravity...down, and smashes the table. (Don't try this experiment or you wife will be pissed!)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That video you linked to clearly shows a considerable amount of WTC2 core structure still standing after the collapse wave has long passed. Admittedly there's a lot of dust but you'd have to be in severe denial to claim otherwise.

If this is typical of the 'evidence of CD' then the case is doomed from the start.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You and your blatantly false arguments.

Again.

Is the below a lie?

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

With links to video that shows the core and structural steel only toppled after the collapse of the floor system.

m.youtube.com...

Core of WTC 1 momentarily standing after collapse
m.youtube.com...

WTC Collapses - Cores Visible
the-last-blog-left.blogspot.com...
collapses-cores-visible.html?m=1

You, and your blatantly false arguments.

I was sure that fade in fade out effect would make you understand the core is not there where it should be and all that remains is a hollow shell -as in void of core structure-.

Your video "9/11 Footage shows core of both towers standing; Debunks Basement BombsTheory" from another angle is deceptive to the eye, but thats all it is -an illusion-.

I'll try and add in the core where it should have been standing and update my video.

However, since absence of core would prove CD, i am synical you will admit to anything but collapse 'au naturel'.
As Chris Mohr stated “for any kind of controlled demolition, detonating the core structure and causing its collapse first would always be the priority, or demolition would not work right at all.”
www.youtube.com...
but then again, maybe you'll surprise everyone.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You are blatantly ignoring the truth and it’s sad and pitiful.

www.nmsr.org...

It's important to realize that this process does not necessarily "break" the horizontal floor supports. We know that the perimeter walls peeled off to the sides, and also that tottering remnants of the core columns - the "Spires" - did not fall until several seconds after the main collapse. What was breaking at each impact were the connections of the floors to the horizontal floor supports. The floors themselves were quickly pulverized by the tremendous energy of the collapses.

www.skeptic.com...

And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pilgrum

That video you linked to clearly shows a considerable amount of WTC2 core structure still standing after the collapse wave has long passed. Admittedly there's a lot of dust but you'd have to be in severe denial to claim otherwise.

If this is typical of the 'evidence of CD' then the case is doomed from the start.

I think your post proves conspiracists cannot see the obvious truth. Truth backed by cited sources and video blatantly ignored by democracydemo to push fantasy.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

True or False. For WTC 1 and WTC 2, after the complete collapse of their floor systems, there were still core columns standing?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

True or False. For WTC 1 and WTC 2, after the complete collapse of their floor systems, there were still core columns standing?

I'm going with True

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Why don’t you, or AE 9/11 Truth, rewrite the below Wikipedia entry?

Collapse of the World Trade Center
Total progressive collapse
en.m.wikipedia.org...

The collapse of the World Trade Center has been called "the most infamous paradigm" of progressive collapse.[47] Once the collapse initiated, the mass of failing floors overwhelmed the floors below, causing a progressive series of floor failures which accelerated as the sequence progressed. Soon, large portions of the perimeter columns and possibly the cores were left without any lateral support, causing them to fall laterally towards the outside, pushed by the increasing pile of rubble. The result was that the walls peeled off and separated away from the buildings by a large distance (about 500 feet in some cases), hitting other neighboring buildings. Some connections broke as the bolts snapped, leaving many panels randomly scattered.[48] Significant parts of the naked cores (about 60 stories for the North Tower and 40 for the South Tower) remained standing for a few seconds before they also collapsed.[44]

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why don't we both rewrite this entry in light of this evidence?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
9-11 is your generation's JFK assassination. What you see and what your are told do not add up.

It is obvious the buildings were rigged for destruction. It is obvious the enemy in the media was prepped for the presentation.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

I'm going with True

Um, just one? They should ALL be standing if only floors fell. Even NIST eventually had to admit that the pancake theory was baloney.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: username74
a reply to: mrthumpy

the explosion is set so the top of the sphere created in the rock by the blast, just breaks the floor of the basement (7 storeys)
this is at the end of the blast, ~12 secs in, the shockwave has a range which turned out to be a little too small.
the shockwave pulverises the building and everything in it.
it does not travel thru air.
the hole begins to suck (because its now a vacuum).
there is leakage from the top of the pit but they waited till it cooled down and sealed it.

That must be what caused the towers to start collapsing from the top. It's so obvious!

Is this evidence that these two "workers" were part of the (alleged) WTC demolition scheme?

Photo: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: democracydemo

Why don't we both rewrite this entry in light of this evidence?

Rewrite this?

Collapse of the World Trade Center
Total progressive collapse

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The collapse of the World Trade Center has been called "the most infamous paradigm" of progressive collapse.[47] Once the collapse initiated, the mass of failing floors overwhelmed the floors below, causing a progressive series of floor failures which accelerated as the sequence progressed. Soon, large portions of the perimeter columns and possibly the cores were left without any lateral support, causing them to fall laterally towards the outside, pushed by the increasing pile of rubble. The result was that the walls peeled off and separated away from the buildings by a large distance (about 500 feet in some cases), hitting other neighboring buildings. Some connections broke as the bolts snapped, leaving many panels randomly scattered.[48] Significant parts of the naked cores (about 60 stories for the North Tower and 40 for the South Tower) remained standing for a few seconds before they also collapsed.[44]

When the above is supported by the video evidence?

www.metabunk.org/the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/
www.metabunk.org...

WTC 1 core collapse
m.youtube.com...

Visible core columns
www.dailymotion.com...

World Trade Centre Core Collapsing
m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You never did answer to

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Just in case you missed it

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Significant parts of the naked cores (about 60 stories for the North Tower and 40 for the South Tower) remained standing for a few seconds before they also collapsed.[44]

www.skeptic.com...

And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

So, please answer this.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join