It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Grand Jury To Hear Evidence - World Trade Center 9-11 Was Controlled Demolition.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
OK, that'll be quite enough of the personal attacks.

This is not the mud pit. Post accordingly.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Reminder...

Within the 9/11 Conspiracies forum, the Terms and Conditions will be strictly enforced, along with the following additions:

Name Calling: Tossing around indiscriminate name calling such as "OSer," "Shill," "Troll," "Truther," and all the other related nonsense will not be tolerated. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Personal Attacks: Taking focus off the subject matter and toward each other will not be tolerated in any form. You will experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Thread Derailment: Posting of any irreverent or ridiculous information that disrupts the flow of productive discussion will not be tolerated. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Trolling: The repeated posting of content that supports any specific position, without interacting with members regarding that position will be considered Trolling in the 9/11 Forum. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

Minimal Posts: Any minimal post that is nothing more than "atta-boy" agreement, or "nope" disagreement will not be tolerated -- if you post, contribute something. Depending on the severity, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

External Sources: There has been way too much copy-and-paste of massive amounts of content from external sources. You should never post more than FIVE (5) paragraphs from each external source. If you post more, we will indiscriminately cut it down to two or three paragraphs. If you do this repeatedly, you may experience an immediate account termination with no warning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you believe someone has done any of the above, notify staff....do not reply and further the issue.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I don't know what to make of this - On the one hand the collapse of the buildings has always sat awkwardly with me, but on the other hand my head simply can not accept that anyone could give the order to bring the buildings down with explosives with 1,000s still inside.

Your dilemma, the feelings and thoughts you describe here, is what the shrinks call cognitive dissonance, the inability of the mind to reconcile facts with one's (conditioned) world view.

Unfortunately, there are wicked people in the world, and many of them hold high office.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Funny you can only talk about “shrinks call cognitive dissonance“? To bad there is zero physical evidence of WTC CD. But loads of documented truth movement pseudoscience.
edit on 27-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Now that the US government is back to some sort of functionality (optimistic I know), is there any word on when this grand jury is going to be formed?

Such matters probably won't get into the news we hear on this side of the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

I'm sure DOJ officials in Washington are trying very hard to make this go away. The USA Berman will probably be ostracized for having obeyed the law.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Pilgrum

I'm sure DOJ officials in Washington are trying very hard to make this go away. The USA Berman will probably be ostracized for having obeyed the law.

Based on what evidence? Paranoia?

It wouldn’t be surprising if the case doesn’t get past the grand jury because there is zero evidence of CD in the video, seismic, audio, radiological, and physical record of the WTC.

Is this when you try to change the topic by posting about dancing Jews?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You know, if you would take the time to examine some of the documents gathered by the Lawyer's Committee and given to the US Attorney, you might be able to answer the questions you asked here. Presuming you were actually interested in the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You know, if you would take the time to examine some of the documents gathered by the Lawyer's Committee and given to the US Attorney, you might be able to answer the questions you asked here. Presuming you were actually interested in the truth.

Why? When you can watch the video and see there is absolutely no evidence of WTC CD, especially no evidence of nukes at the WTC?

Instead of actually analyzing the video, audio, seismic evidence, and the actual physical evidenced, you would rather have a bunch of charlatan truth movement lawyers using falsehoods and items out of context to tell you what to believe.

Instead of telling people what to believe, why not post credible evidence of WTC CD? Or actually cite WTC video? You know, create a fact based argument founded on scientific logic. Not fizzle no bang nuclear bombs that supposedly created nuclear reactions with no detectable radiation that supposedly where in the basement that initiated collapse some 80 floors above ground with no detectable shockwave.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You just told me to believe in lawyers? Employed by the truth movement? Based on what?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You just told me to believe in lawyers? Employed by the truth movement? Based on what?

A system of justice
edit on 7-2-2019 by democracydemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: democracydemo

Would you like to cite actual credible evidence of CD from the paid layers of the truth movement? You know, a logical and scientific argument based on actual video, audio, photos, seismic evidence, NASA temperature surveys of the WTC, and metallurgical evidenced.

Lawyers are paid to be biased. Doesn’t exclude them from bringing a frivolous case based on falsehoods and pseudoscience.

edit on 8-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

From a supposed layer

By www.metabunk.org...
benthamitemetric

www.metabunk.org...

Mick--without spending a ton of time and actual money researching the case law in depth, I believe the governing case here is In Re Grand Jury Application, 617 F. Supp. 199 (S.D.N.Y. 1985). This ruling makes clear that, at least as a general matter, the intent of the last sentence of 18 U.S.C. §3332(a) is to effectively eliminate prosecutorial discretion with respect to whether a an alleged offense be presented to a grand jury if a third party requests it be presented. I suspect that a court would find that there are limits to this in some cases, such as in a case where the alleged offense is pure nonsense on its face, but such cases have not been tested in the courts as far as I could find.

I thus think that the SDNY US Attorneys office would be obligated to present the alleged offenses described by AE911Truth to a grand jury. Note, however, that this does not mean those prosecutors have to do any further investigation or even that they have to support in any way AE911Truth's allegations. In fact, they could even pass the allegations to the grand jury and tell the grand jury that, in their opinion, the allegations are mere crackpottery. This is probably the path of least resistance given that aforementioned case law, actually, and I wouldn't be surprised if it had already been done and the allegations had already been effectively binned.

Grand jury processes are highly secret for good reason and so we will likely never know exactly what happens. I'd wager good money that the allegations never turn into an indictment, however.

And

By www.metabunk.org...
benthamitemetric

www.metabunk.org...

EDITED TO ADD: It is clear that the prosecutor would have no obligation beyond, at most, simply sharing the AE911Truth filing with a grand jury (i.e., the prosecutor would not have to allow expert witness testimony or presentations by a representative from AE911Truth. Also, note that the SDNY US attorneys could also very easily rebut the AE911Truth claims by pointing out that actual 911 criminals have been successfully prosecuted in federal court (see, e.g., the Moussaoui prosecution, which followed a grand jury indicting Moussaoui on six felony charges related the 911 attackers). Truthers in their myopia ignore such realities and the fact that the FBI's 911 criminal investigation was by far the largest criminal investigation in its history (see, also, the summary of the report of that investigation).

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Here be designated polarization with "I believe", "I suspect", "This is probably" and "I'd wager"

I'd wait for what ever the Jury has to jury.
edit on 8-2-2019 by democracydemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: democracydemo

Here be designated polarization with "I believe", "I suspect", "This is probably" and "I'd wager"

I'd wait for what ever the Jury has to jury.

So you will abide by what ever decision the grad jury finds. Especially when there is no evidence of CD, and the grand jury kills the petition by the lawyers committee on 9/11 inquiry.

What if this is a trap by those with ties to the first responders that died on 9/11 to expose the truth movement charlatans who exploit 9/11, and imply law enforcement was part of a coverup. Be careful what you wish for....

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I abide to Newton's law of physics. This is, in my mind, at the core of decision by this Jury.

there is no evidence of CD

What ever evidence is presented on the contrary you keep spewing this Mantra again, again and again. You are in total effin brainlock.

What if this is a trap by those with ties to the first responders that died on 9/11 to expose the truth movement charlatans who exploit 9/11, and imply law enforcement was part of a coverup. Be careful what you wish for....

Elluminate me with some more inf... wtf are you on about man

edit on 9-2-2019 by democracydemo because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2019 by democracydemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: democracydemo

I abide to Newton's law of physics. This is, in my mind, at the core of decision by this Jury.

there is no evidence of CD

What ever evidence is presented on the contrary you keep spewing this Mantra again, again and again. You are in total effin brainlock.

Elluminate me with some more inf... wtf are you on about man

What? This has been described to you over and over if I am not mistaken. I know it’s been posted over and over.

Why do conspiracists act like its the first time every time for every argument? No long term memory?

The collapse of the twin towers was initiated at the areas of the jet impacts. Making it impossible for any CD systems to survive the impacts and fires to initiate the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 as captured on video.

Below is a linked to a thread that contains the collapse initiation of WTC 2 on video.

www.metabunk.org...
www.metabunk.org/the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/

The outer columns of WTC 2 bowed inward from contracting and drooping floor tresses.

There is videos of the buckling while there is zero video of columns being cut.

The bowing became so great, the load of the upper 29 floors was no longer transferred to the building’s foundation. The 29 floors above the buckling fell into the building below. The falling mass sheared the floor connections to the vertical and core columns. The core columns fell last. There was no magical violation of Newton’s laws of physics. Just the over loading of floor connections.

One, the cores of the twin towers fell last. Is that false.

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolitions

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

Two: floor connections were overloaded. Not cut. Is that false?

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers

Summary

Analysis of the connections supporting the composite floor system of the WTC towers showed that at and below the im- pact floors, the greater majority (above 90%) of the floor truss connections were either bent downward or completely re- moved from the exterior column. This was probably related to the overloading of the floors below the impact region after col- lapse initiation. Depending upon weld joint geometry, detachment of the main load-bearing seats was a result of either fracture in the heat affected zone of the base material (standoff plate detached from spandrel) or through the weld metal (seat angle detached from standoff plate). Failure in both cases was assumed to be a result of a shear mechanism as a result of overloading from floors above impacting those below. There did not appear to be a significant change in distribution of failure modes of the floor truss connections when comparing those connections inside vs. outside of the impact region or those ex- posed to pre-collapse fires and those that were not.

What is with the truth movement and the hiding of facts. The truth movement is not very truthful. Truth movement, what an oxymoron.

There is zero evidence of cut columns, and zero evidence of cut floor connections. Zero evidence of pyrotechnics, detonations with the fore to cut steel columns, demolitions shrapnel, and also no evidence of flashing and UV light from burning thermite.

There is video of bowing and buckling columns with zero evidence of detonations of pyrotechnics.

There is no way CD systems could survive the jet impacts and fires to initiate the collapsed as captured on multiple angles of video.

The evidence clearly shows the buildings succumbed to fire insulation damage, thermal stress, buckling, and overloading.

edit on 9-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

And you ignored:

So you will abide by what ever decision the grad jury finds. Especially when there is no evidence of CD, and the grand jury kills the petition by the lawyers committee on 9/11 inquiry.
edit on 9-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The jury has the power to tell the truth with its verdict. Let's hope no special interests will taint the jury.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The jury has the power to tell the truth with its verdict. Let's hope no special interests will taint the jury.

On what evidence. There is zero credible evidence of CD.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join