It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller withheld Exculpatory Evidence from Court to Exonerate Trump – Mueller LIED to the Court!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

I think it's a real possibility that they're waiting until they get everything before they publish an article on it. Anything they publish ahead of time may cause the DOJ or Mueller's office to try and stall longer or indefinitely. Some of the FOIA requests that Judicial Watch has sent to the DOJ have been pending longer than this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Umm yeah they do get tips from the media. That does not mean that information flowed in both directions.

Thats you assuming... does the documentation include transcripts of conversations? Or does it just document contacts made?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I must have missed them.....

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The scary thing is more and more of the 99% are calling for the blood of those that treason against us and the greater good of humanity, the next great war should be a civilian war against the 1%, it would be the shortest and most bloodiest war ever, we will call it the war to end all wars, and we will make examples of those elitest that hae wronged us, them and there bkoodlines that are culpable ether through doing or through their conditioning it matters not, let's make the 99 the 100... The whole!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
do you believe your government have your best interest in mind, are you what they call a zombie

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Sillyolme
do you believe your government have your best interest in mind, are you what they call a zombie

From silly's perspective, the government is infallible whenever the Democrats are in charge. They are her deities.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: tadaman

The scary thing is more and more of the 99% are calling for the blood of those that treason against us and the greater good of humanity, the next great war should be a civilian war against the 1%, it would be the shortest and most bloodiest war ever, we will call it the war to end all wars, and we will make examples of those elitest that hae wronged us, them and there bkoodlines that are culpable ether through doing or through their conditioning it matters not, let's make the 99 the 100... The whole!

You would just have a new 1% if that happened.

ETA: Which, by the way, it's not happening.
edit on 8 12 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You will never understand my perspective.... You do not have the capacity to do so. Dont bother even trying.
You live your life with blinders on. I choose to have my eyes open.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

You will never understand my perspective.... You do not have the capacity to do so. Dont bother even trying.
You live your life with blinders on. I choose to have my eyes open.

It's hilarious that you think your position is nuanced. You are the most heavily brainwashed person I've ever seen. You never post original thoughts. You come into topics you don't even understand and post talking points. You make no effort to get informed on the subject material. You are told what to think and you obey. That's not eyes open.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join